Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysander

e_voyager seeks like the kind of person who'll always be there for ya.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Angel

Purple is my favorite color, and it's the color of Lysander's avatar's hair. Yay!
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Black_angel likes purple and purple is and awesome color, this means that she understands awesome
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

If e_voyager's yappities are any indication he also knows what it's like to be awesome.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Mao

Lysander continuously tries to come up with ways to compliment others, meaning that he pays close attention to them and their good points.

e_voyager

Mao is a cool but  i'll note call him a cabbit unless he agrees to it. after all we must have pride in whom we are and who we choose to be.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

e_voyager knows the importance of having a strong sense of self, very possibly having one himself. Rather refreshing he is; far too many people are lemmings who wish to float with whatever and whomever passes them by.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Angel

Not only is Lysander eloquent, he seems to have an understanding of what's really important in life.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Despite the seemingly depressing/dark screen name, Black_angel has been a warm and very friendly face to many of folks around here.  She's been incredibly active in this thread and in the rest of the arena bringing smiles to many.

Jairus

From what I understand, Mao helped come up with the Covert Courtesy Commutation gift exchange over in the art thread along with Gabi, which is an awesomely cool idea.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Gabi

Thanks, Jairus!

Jairus is very nice and fun to talk to, and he's been doing a good job at the Invisible Friend game.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Jairus

Lysander, as always, has a friendly word and a compliment for everyone.

And Gabi is the one organizing the CCC, which makes her awesomely cool. Not that she needs the CCC to be awesomely cool. She's that by herself too.

Lisky

Jay has always been a cool guy... and his new avatar is quite amusing...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Jairus

Basilisk2150's avatar reminds me of my dogs, and how funny they are when they get excited. It's hard not to smile when your dog is playing and having a good time. So, your avatar makes me smile.

Cogidubnus

Jairus has the sort of creative spark that is contagious. It's fun to listen to him simply describe the worlds he's imagined, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's got a dozen universes contained in that vast mind of his.

Jairus

Cogi's writing is a lot of fun to read, and has on numerous occasions inspired me to write something.

He is also pretty much spot on regarding the dozen universes thing. :giggle

Gabi

Jairus has a lot of nice words for everyone today! Well, everyone but Ren anyway. :rolleyes
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Angel

Gabi has a lot of nice words for everyone all the time. Even Ren. :)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Cogidubnus

I don't get to read as much of Black Angel's writing as I'd like. I suspect this is because she isn't in any RP's that I'm also in currently. This should be remedied.

Aisha deCabre

Cog's a rather cool and easygoing dude, and has gotten the hang of evil GMing pretty well. x3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Lisky

I've seen Aisha around and she seems like an exceedingly interesting person... and she has an appreciation for evil GMing... something i wish others would learn...

also, she seems to be pretty cool...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Colgatecrusader

I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

e_voyager

Lysander

e_voyager can brighten anyone's day simply by reading his name and knowing the kind of guy he is.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Angel

Lysander posts in this thread more than most people, and he recognizes those who do the same as being just as great as he is.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Cogidubnus

It is always a pleasure to read Black Angel's posts, few and far between though they feel.

Mao

Cogi has a soul more elegant than most and a soft and kind spoken personality to express it.

e_voyager

Mao Laoren has give me pause to consider the meaning of  beauty

Lysander

e_voyager's words are often insightful and enlightening.   :januscat
TytajLucheek