Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipiru

E_voyager on the other hand, reminds me of a time and space traveling ninja- maybe because I've encounetered his vivid imagination when he described E for me! :mowsmile

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Angel

Brun's new avvie puts me in mind of Terry Pratchett's version of Death. Fun. :3
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lysander

I haven't noticed Black_angel around for a while. It's nice to see her again as she is such a cool person.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander works tirelessly to make this forum a better place!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander is too hard a worker to have his effort's to spread good cheer ignored
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Angel

BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Aisha deCabre

E likes to change avatars every so often, which just proves he's a guy of many good styles. x3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Lysander

Aisha is an exceedingly generous individual who deserves all the good things life has to offer.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander's has impressed people so much that they just want to give him things like his badass avatar. ( did i spell that right?)

Lysander

e_voyager knows just what to say to make someone feel good.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander is a positive tower of supporter of forum members

techmaster-glitch

E_voyager always has something nice to say about other people :)

silentassassin

e_voyager

silentassassin is and active member of this forum. time will tell how he'll impact the forum.

silentassassin

Lisky

Silentassassin is a relatively new face around here, yet seems to be branching his interests, investigating and trying new things all across the forum... good for him :3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

silentassassin

*well newish just went mia on here a couple times that's all* Basilisk has created an RP that I rather gladly hope will grow quite fruitful.

e_voyager

silentassassin has been everywhere recently and is tring to get reacquainted with everyone it seems

Angel

BANDWAGON JUMP!

Stygian

Black_angel's got something special going on. Now there's someone lucky.

(Sweet! I broke the game! No one has anything good to say about me!)

e_voyager