Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eowyn

----- EDIT -----
Rules:
1. Say something NICE about the person above you. (Obviously...)
2. Be NICE.
3. No pr0n. Unless it dances and has a purdy hat.
4. Be NICE.
5. Don't post ugly things.  Pwease.
6. Worship everything adorable. I don't care if something cute tried to bite your face off. It's still ADOWABLE. buck teeth And dangerous. And probably made out of marshmellows, faerie dust and pixie stix.

The original topics are, in order, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.

----- END -----
What Eowyn types- tttthhhrrrree

What Eowyn says- three names

What Eowyn means- That guy has three names

Jairus

Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Angel

Jairus seems to be a very likable new person, and is diligent about keeping threads alive. Always a welcome trait.  :hug
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Jairus

Black_angel has an awesome screen name, and is most definitely not a boy. She also makes the myth of Sisyphus accessible to the average grade schooler. Always a good thing to make ancient legends more accessible.

TheGreyRonin

Jairus is a very nice person, and is a welcome addition to our insanity.

Cogidubnus

I have no spoken to the Grey Ronin in far too long. The world is grayer for it. To him, I wish good health, and happy, non-destructive kittens.

Jer-oh-me

Cog is cool, and this is the first time I've gotten to toss a gratuitous compliment his way so I hope he appreciates it! Anyway, Cog's got one of the coolest Av's and Sig's I've seen on here, kudos.

Jairus

Jer-oh-me may be a "caffeinated pyromaniacal gizmotic gadget geek," but he's our caffeinated pyromaniacal gizmotic gadget geek.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Jer-oh-me

Brunhidden

Jer-oh-me has had the courage to challenge me on our first meeting, and seems to have enjoyed that experience.

kudos, good show, you got balls, and you cant prove you won ya know
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Angel

Brunny is a nice person and doesn't deserve to be ignored for three days. And neither does this thread.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

: Black_angel is gm of a game that i have finally posted  a post (albeit a rewrites on) i originally wrote for the game over a week ago.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

e_voyager has the good sense to like the Megaman Series.  So few truly appreciate the 2d side scrolling days as much as they deserve.

Jairus

Mowser's avatar is currently Azure Kite, an awesome character from the Dot Hack GU series, which means that he has officially found something as cool as an ally of Bob's from Reboot.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Jairus

Lysander's name reminds me of one of my favorite plays, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and that always brings up pleasant memories.

Lysander

Jairus continues to work on it which shows how assertive he is. It's only when you quit that you truly fail.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Suwako

Lysander would recognize a true failure! Of course you have only failed if you are not able to pick it up again.

I may or may not win, but to lose the the way of the fool. ~Gen-fu

Mao

Aiyno seems to have an interesting mix of personality traits.  None of them are too much or over the top, not even the harsher ones.  This makes for an extremely easy to like poster.

Lysander

Mowser's avatar is very nice, along with the message underneath which in its self speaks truth. I often wonder why certain people ask certain ?s when they don't want the truth.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Eowyn

What Eowyn types- kkkkiiittyyy     pppuurrrppsssehhharr

What Eowyn says- lookit the little kitty! wow, purple hair

What Eowyn means- I approve of people with purple hair, and kitties are always a good way to end a scentance   :januscat

Jairus

Eowyn looks absolutely adorable when carrying a sword, and provides a nice breath of fresh perspective whenever she posts.

Brunhidden

Jarius is cheerful, upbeat, and earns his place on the list of people i wish i knew better.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

techmaster-glitch

Bruny is now a proud father of two :) And I am sure his second offspring will be just as adorable as the first once she gets here :3

Lysander

techmaster-glitch reminds me of a certain 343 Guilty Spark. I wonder if he could also survive an explosion of many millions of degrees.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

llearch n'n'daCorna

Lysander is apparently informed enough to quote Walt Whitman; something to be lauded, if only for it's rarity.

... and the movie was excellent, too.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

It's nice to see llearch back from the sun-drenched isles he's been visiting. The forum isn't quite the same without the benevolent, lurking presence of our favorite box.

Mao

Cogi has proven himself time and time again to be fairly friendly, intelligent and to be in possession of a decently sharp wit.  Not to mention his definite style.

e_voyager

Mowser has proven to be a charismatic and out going member of the forms