Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Gareeku is and amazingly flexible person and a gentleman to as well
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

I would not mind to stand beside E on St. Crispin's Day.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Gareeku

Corgatha's sig, especially the top comment, always makes me smile every time i read it. Corgatha also seems like a cool person as well

Lysander

Gareeku has a new avatar, him as a full blood cubi? Very cool.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Gareeku

Lysander's observational skills must be commended, as it does look as if Gar is a full blooded cubi in that pic. But alas, he's not. Ly also seems to be a Kipiru fan I can see, as well as the fact that the biggest sig pic is quite badass. Just like his character seems to be.

e_voyager

Gareeku is and awesome writer and his character has grown much over the stories i've read this year.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

e_voyager is an avid reader which very possibly makes him quite smart.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Colgatecrusader

I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Angel

Although we may have slight disagreements about comics, Scorpio seems like an okay guy on the whole.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Colgatecrusader

your ability to make me feel appreciated, is well, appreciated.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

techmaster-glitch

Aisha deCabre

Techmaster's quite observant of people, or at least their avvies/sigs.  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Corgatha Taldorthar

I don't know if I've said it before, but Aisha's Avatar is really quite well done.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lysander

Corgatha's signature rings true in all aspects of both phrases.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Colgatecrusader

I really like the wolf in your signature, it's intimidating and classy.

e_voyager

scorpio803 is learning the games of the arena. and he's coming along well

Corgatha Taldorthar

e_voyager  is always helpful and friendly to new people.

Angel

Corgatha's sig joke made me smile. He also laughed at my sig joke once, so he must be a cool guy.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Colgatecrusader

Lysander

scorpio's signature is very distracting for my unfocused mind. I like that.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Cogidubnus

Lysander's mind is a mind like water. Flowing, it reaches everywhere. Passive, it overcomes all resistance.

Colgatecrusader

your ability to make bad things seem awesome is far beyond mine.

Cogidubnus

scorpio, then, recognizes-

All men recognize beauty
Herein is ugliness
All men see goodness
Herein is evil

For is and is-not come together;
Hard and easy are complementary;
Long and short are relative;
High and low are comparative;
Pitch and sound make harmony;
Before and after are a sequence.

Indeed the Wise Man's office
Is to work by being still

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cogidubnus is more of a poet than I had realised.

And that's saying something.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Corgatha Taldorthar

llearch n'n'daCorna  keeps me on my toes, a service that he'll even do for free, and one that is badly needed, and for more people than just myself.

Cogidubnus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 22, 2008, 04:13:34 PM
Cogidubnus is more of a poet than I had realised.

And that's saying something.

Just interjecting - That's Lao Tzu, not me.  :B

llearch n'n'daCorna

Takes a poet to translate it into English and keep the sense and rhythm.

And a poet to recognise it, remember it, and provide it to others.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch make a very very good point. and he's done it before. if we are lucky he shall continue to do so and we shall all benefit form his insight into things on this forum.