Skins War

Started by Darkmoon, September 11, 2008, 09:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dagardo

You don't care to explain it, and I don't care to know. Excellent indeed.

Howl

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 14, 2008, 10:11:34 AM
Sod off.

I said it was blunt. Either way, better than what I can do or care to try.

Dagardo

Quote from: Minishear on September 14, 2008, 06:58:37 PM
Quote from: Darkmoon on September 14, 2008, 10:11:34 AM
Sod off.

I said it was blunt. Either way, better than what I can do or care to try.

Yeah, so you had no reason to say anything.

Pheonix-IV

I like how somone donated for Abel, despite the conspicuousness of his absense. Shows devotion, that does. And perhaps a wee bit of desperate hope.

Darkmoon

Ill-advised hope, certainly.

Minishear: You have established neither a capacity for intelligence nor an understand of tact in your brief time here on the forums. I would advise you, in the future, to weigh what you post more carefully. Gaining the ire of multiple admins (as you have already done) is the shortest path to a hasty exit from this establishment.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Dagardo

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 14, 2008, 09:25:51 PM
Minishear: You have established neither a capacity for intelligence nor an understand of tact in your brief time here on the forums. I would advise you, in the future, to weigh what you post more carefully. Gaining the ire of multiple admins (as you have already done) is the shortest path to a hasty exit from this establishment.

I'm not defending him (despite the fact that were related) but I'm just gonna say you may be wasting valuable time to do other things, by telling him that. You could tell him his life was in danger when it really was, and he would just shrug it off. Why? Don't ask me. Course you could always send him a link to this song just to screw with him. >:3

Aurawyn

*sighs* I really wanted to make a donation this time.. but after paying my mandatory bills, I will have like 25$ to feed myself for the next 2 weeks :(

Darkmoon

Quote from: Dagardo on September 15, 2008, 06:55:13 AM
Quote from: Darkmoon on September 14, 2008, 09:25:51 PM

I'm not defending him (despite the fact that were related) but I'm just gonna say you may be wasting valuable time to do other things, by telling him that. You could tell him his life was in danger when it really was, and he would just shrug it off. Why? Don't ask me. Course you could always send him a link to this song just to screw with him. >:3

Whether he takes heed or not is not the concern. It's a warning, the first step to further action.

Dagardo

Further action will probably wound up being taken. In fact it's almost a certainty. He seems to disregard any warning thrown at him. All I really have to say is, "Four posts and he already screwed up? Damn." But I'll shut up.

Feather Dancer

Abel was probably voted for by some poor soul desprete for the next Abel update, hoping that somehow as if by magic the spotty ones could kick a computer back from disrepair.
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

Kipiru

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 14, 2008, 05:47:58 PM
I wouldn't think I'd have to explain the difference between drawing and layout. Amazingly, the fact that you don't know the difference leaves me with the feeling that I don't have to care about explaining it. Excellent.

Of course you don't need to explain it, if people donate money for something they don't understand, it's not your problem. Besides everyone will see the results eventually and hopefully things will be made clear then.

Naldru

Quote from: Feather Dancer on September 15, 2008, 07:31:57 AM
Abel was probably voted for by some poor soul desprete for the next Abel update, hoping that somehow as if by magic the spotty ones could kick a computer back from disrepair.
Actually, there was a furry who magically fixes computers over at Kevin and Kell.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Alterationartist

I only have one thing to say abou this:
http://alterationa.deviantart.com/art/Wallpaper-Wars-DeM-Poster-98037736
And I do this only to be funny. I really would have donated about... *counts balance*... $70 to theme cute, but then I realized my funds are being monitored by Child Protection Services and I already blew $140 over a lost cell phone and $180 on Rock Band, and I don't think I can explain a $70 deficit donating to an online webcomic... I'll make it up when I get a job.
Round 9!

pyrohamster

i also donate 5$ to abel... oh wait, I dont have any money  :cry
P.S. IM BACK!!!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Should we be happy?

Incidentally, your .sig is probably a bit on the large size. You might want to look into that.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

I am fascinated by you people.

Pheonix-IV

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 15, 2008, 10:23:17 PM
I am fascinated by you people.

Personally 'fascinated' would not be my word of choice.

--EDIT--

$10 for Abel, $6 for Dan?

Somone is playing funny buggers i see.

Tycoon

Even more bizarre than the $16 for Dan and Abel is that tentacle to the far right. This looks downright ominous, if you ask me.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Shush, if we ignore it, it might go away... ;-]

Pheonix-IV

Oh holy hell, i didn't even seen that.

THE ELDER GODS ARE COMING! BOW TO THEIR POWER!

Y'AI'NG'NGAH
YOG-SOTHOTH
H'EE-L'GEB
F'AI TRHODOG
UAAAAH

llearch n'n'daCorna

You forgot "cthulhu ftaghn"

bill

so apparantly someone threw down a benjamin for matilda

amazing, amazing (you people are)

Jairus

Quote from: bill on September 16, 2008, 12:09:33 PM
so apparantly someone threw down a benjamin for matilda

amazing, amazing (you people are)
Is it a good thing that this War just keeps on getting more and more awesome/stupid?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

bill

i wouldn't be the one to say, but it's p. funny

Dagardo

Quote from: bill on September 16, 2008, 12:12:55 PM
i wouldn't be the one to say, but it's p. funny

Funny indeed. I fund it amusing how you can get lost looking for the loo. :giggle

Kipiru

Quote from: Jairus on September 16, 2008, 12:12:07 PM
Is it a good thing that this War just keeps on getting more and more awesome/stupid?

What did you expect from this crowd, we are all a bit loony  :U

Jairus

Quote from: Kipiru on September 16, 2008, 03:06:06 PM
Quote from: Jairus on September 16, 2008, 12:12:07 PM

What did you expect from this crowd, we are all a little loony  :U
*fixed to allow this reference*
Are we also tiny and toony? Or are we zany to the max? Do we run around in underwear?

Okay, that's enough references to three of my favorite cartoons. Seriously, I'm half tempted to put $4 on Dan just so he and Abel will be tied.

bill

also someone donated a buck or two to pyroduck

pyroduck supremacy

Jairus

Quote from: bill on September 16, 2008, 03:13:54 PM
also someone donated a buck or two to pyroduck

pyroduck supremacy
NEVER! THE INCUBI SHALL REIGN SUPREME! Dan and Abel! Dan and Abel! Dan and Abel!

Hm... though that does give me an idea for another donation... mwehehehe.

bill

i am going to donate to myself