[Art] Kipiru Starrider's Art- Space Adventurer Tania(Updated 11/08/09)

Started by Kipiru, August 24, 2008, 06:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

Once again, great work, Kipiru! The dancing ladies are lovely, and the picture of Gareeku and Aisha is downright awesome. :]

Lysander

I agree with everything that's been typed about the picture of Aisha and Gareeku. I especially like the shading on their clothes.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Mao

Great work all around Kip.. though I do have one small observation:  The dark colors on the dancing pic make it very hard to make out the details of the image, given that the details are done in black.  Maybe you could try working with the colors a bit differently if you want to show the details better?  Or maybe even change the coloring of the details themselves?

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Aisha deCabre

Oh my gawwwwd, it's done! XD

The Gar and Aish pic is absolutely friggin' awesome, they both look so fierce and heroic, and the coloring is brilliant, as it is on your other pics; thanks a ton! :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Kipiru

And here is my vision of Dekari's fursona:

Dekari

This started as quite the complicated task, due to Dekari himself not quite sure what his character must look like, but ended up as being one of the most enjoyable, due to that freedom of concept!

Dekari

Wow.  I am seriously at a loss of words right now.  That is way beyond anything that I expected.  Only thing I would say it's missing is the clan symbol (nevermind, was just pointed out to me)....but other than that...wow.

Thank you man, you rock.  I would be willing to pay you for that, that's how impressed I am with it.
I somehow get the feeling that you didn't think your cunning plan all the way through.

Thanks go to Kipiru and Rhyfe for the art work used in avatars.

http://drakedekari.deviantart.com/

Ghostwish

Holy flying monkies, batman!!! O_O That is one INCREDIBLE piece!

Kipiru

I'm glad you liked it Dekari. You're next Ghost  :mowwink

Ghostwish

Tapewolf

That is awesome.  I can see a definite improvement over your earlier pieces.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kipiru

And here goes my version of E-voyager's fursona:

E-voyager

I know the shield looks a bit off, so my apologies for that.

Tapewolf

Very nice.  Did you do the shield as a separate layer or actually as part of the picture?

Kipiru

As part of the picture. Though there are still ways for it to be redone, I really don't feel like it right now. Sorry for that E!

Mao

I love the picture quite a bit.  I'm always envious of folks who can draw technological stuff well, but I have to ask, should the feet be that small?  Is there a perspective I'm missing on it?

The colors and shading, as always, are awesome and the detail that goes into doing tech stuff just blows that away.

Zedd

Gabi

Kipiru

Quote from: Mao Laoren on July 16, 2009, 12:21:17 PM
I have to ask, should the feet be that small?  Is there a perspective I'm missing on it?

I was aiming for a Megaman look here, which in my mind goes as him being a bit on the short size. That idea went half way and the legs stayed.

Ghostwish

I like it! The only problem I see with the shield is that it just seems to be hanging there, like it's not attached in any way. I think the idea was to have it being projected by the three  modules on his bracer, but there doesn't seem to be anything symbolizing that.

Beyond that, great work again Kip! ^^

Sprocketsdance

OH man... sorry I haven't posted in a while! >_< I've been missing on so much!

But yeah.. Kipiru.. if I said it once I'll say it a thousand times.. everything you draw looks so freakin awesome!! Aisha and Gareeku deffinitely look like a  tag-team of victory! Gareeku especially looks super tough!

Dekari.. wow... so wow.. kinda evil and menacing  but awesome!

And E looks so epic! ^_^ Great going Kipiru! :tighthug

WhiteFox

I love the armor design, especially the arms and legs. The belt seems like it'd restrict leg movement, though. I like the hands and feet, too.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Kipiru

Thanks for the approval Wuffy and you WhtieFox. There was actually a period in my artistic development when I used to draw nothing but robots so I'm kind of comfortable with drawing mecha.

Beever

I wonder about his ability to transform?He can probably do that.He looks really smooth in blue, but I think yellow could also suit him . Nice pic Kip ;)

e_voyager

Quote from: Kipiru on July 16, 2009, 12:20:17 PM
As part of the picture. Though there are still ways for it to be redone, I really don't feel like it right now. Sorry for that E!

there is nothing to apologize for. as i said in the PM your picture floored me and i love it. 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

That picture is full of awesome. Wonderful shading, love the colors.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

Here goes my first Project Future fanart featuring the character that have appeared so far in the story:

The whole gang a bit of NSFW in the background  :mowwink

Cast by Tapewolf and Ren Gaulen' Project Future:
Starting from the bottom, from left to right:
Joshua, R-MAC, Kirian
Second row:
Ashley, Lord Daryil, Jakob, Lord Page, Niall and Dorcan
Pin-up posters: Ruby and  Salomere

Gabi

I get the feeling there may be a lot of suffering involved here.

Oh, and you have misspelt Dorcan's name.

Tapewolf

Thank you very much.  I like the artwork a lot, however, much as it pains me to say this, the JPEG artifacts have despoiled it.  Jakob's shirt, for instance.

Am I right in thinking that you've been working on this over several days and saving it as a JPEG every time? If so, that is a problem.  I can probably restore it to something like its original state, but it will take time.
If you have been saving it in PNG format and it's the final conversion that's gone wrong, is there any chance in getting hold of a PNG copy?