Wallpaper with Fa'Lina

Started by Kipiru, August 23, 2008, 06:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want Amber to make a wallpaper with Fa'Lina?

Yes
21 (80.8%)
No
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Kipiru

Now I know Amber hasn't actually promised or ever even mentioned anything like a wallpaper with Fa'Lina, but I doubt I'm the only one that thinks this is a good idea. Neihter I nor anyone else can tell Amber what to draw, but i thought we can at least show her that we would likw something of the sort. So vote away  :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's a possibility.

Personally, I'd rather Amber draw whatever made her happy. A happy Amber is a productive Amber, I like to say. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sunblink

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 23, 2008, 06:57:06 PM
It's a possibility.

Personally, I'd rather Amber draw whatever made her happy. A happy Amber is a productive Amber, I like to say. ;-]

Quoted For Truth.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

VSMIT

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on August 23, 2008, 07:46:45 PM
It's a possibility.

Quoted For Truth.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

+1.

Jairus

I think she deserves on too. But I also agree with Boxy about "a happy Amber is a productive Amber," so she should only do it if she would enjoy it. I'd hate to think that we were forcing her to do something that she didn't at some level enjoy...
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Slowtini

We don't pay her to be happy. D:<

...Come to think of it, we don't pay her at all! Except for during those donation drives, but still.

Do as you please, Miss Amber.

Goatmon

It's a possibility.

Yes

But, knowing that some of the fans would like to see a certain character drawn is pretty harmless, as long as they're polite about it.  It's not always easy to be motivated to do certain potential art projects if you don't think anybody is especially interested in seeing it.

Personally, I'd love a Fa'Lina poster.  No harm in mentioning that, is there?  I mean, the worst Amber can say is "I don't feel like drawing one."  :P

Turnsky

It's a possibility.

Agreed...

However, bribes in the form of money and/or caffeine may improve her mood, too.  :3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Kipiru

As I stated above, this Poll is not meant to force Amber to do anything, but simply a survey to see if people would like something like a Fa'Lina wallpaper.

!KCA

Do you mean a wallpaper with just Fa'lina?

(Isn't she going to be on the girls wallpaper?)

Kipiru

Yes, nothing but Fa'lina. A wallpaper tribute to that poodle goddess!  :boogie

Jairus

Quote from: Kipiru on August 24, 2008, 07:51:46 AM
Yes, nothing but Fa'lina. A wallpaper tribute to that poodle goddess!  :boogie

For a second, I thought you wrote "poodle goodness" there. Wow boy!

Yes, Poodle Goddess. Much better.

Lego3400

While I voted yes, I think I should point out she is on the "Chibi Cubi" Wallpaper.

Kipiru

Chibi doesn't count! A female like that deserves a picture of proud stature!

llearch n'n'daCorna

... You just want to see her jugs.

(Me too. ;-] )
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kipiru

Jugs, wings, cute nose, you name it! That's a lot of woman :love2

Zedd

I see this as in Ambers maybe pile or in other words..Not a chance unless you count it be done with loads of sugar and money..lots of money and we all have a life :3

Kipiru

Quote from: Zedd on August 24, 2008, 04:28:39 PM
I see this as in Ambers maybe pile or in other words..Not a chance unless you count it be done with loads of sugar and money..lots of money and we all have a life :3

Having a life also means having fun, so why not!?

Zedd

Quote from: Kipiru on August 24, 2008, 04:38:07 PM

Well I don't want to put words in Amber's mouth but it's up to her want to make a wallpaper of the seemingly popular poodle to everyone but we all must remember it's nothing we should take too seriously about and there are other people to like and mostly it depends on Amber's will alone

Kipiru

Quote from: Zedd on August 24, 2008, 05:12:02 PM
Quote from: Kipiru on August 24, 2008, 04:38:07 PM

Well I don't want to put words in Amber's mouth but it's up to her want to make a wallpaper of the seemingly popular poodle to everyone but we all must remember it's nothing we should take too seriously about and there are other people to like and mostly it depends on Amber's will alone

No question here! Amber can do whatever she likes and none of us can tell her otherwise! but i don't think there is something wrong with just surveying an idea for a wallpaper. I could have simply presented Amber with a request for it, but that would have been just rude (after all she ows me nothing). This way it's entirely up to her.

Tapewolf

Not precisely a wallpaper, but I suddenly thought of this, and it's quite likely that newer hands won't have seen it:

http://www.missmab.com/WRY/Bwahaha.jpg

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kipiru

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 24, 2008, 05:39:19 PM
Not precisely a wallpaper, but I suddenly thought of this, and it's quite likely that newer hands won't have seen it:

http://www.missmab.com/WRY/Bwahaha.jpg

Thanks!

Nikki

I'm in favor of it, definetly.

Now send Amber some swedish fish and some cash.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Lego3400

Quote from: Kipiru on August 24, 2008, 03:46:36 PM
Chibi doesn't count! A female like that deserves a picture of proud stature!

Chibi Fa'Lina is cute though (And she's actully only Semi Chibi <.<

Amber Williams

If I recall right, Fa'Lina actually lost out on her wallpaper due to the Librarian winning in a wallpaper war.

Truthfully I wouldnt mind one day doing a Fa'Lina wallpaper...but at this time I still owe too much stuff to even consider tackling anything new.

Perhaps I should make the next war battle of the Pink and set Fa'Lina versus Regina...

Jairus

Quote from: Amber Williams on August 25, 2008, 01:28:17 PM
Perhaps I should make the next war battle of the Pink and set Fa'Lina versus Regina...

... you are truly evil, Amber Williams. :bow

If I recall right, Fa'Lina actually lost out on her wallpaper due to the Librarian winning in a wallpaper war.

Truthfully I wouldnt mind one day doing a Fa'Lina wallpaper...but at this time I still owe too much stuff to even consider tackling anything new.
Perfectly understandable from where I sit. Don't worry about it. How are you holding together, by the way?

Mao

I'm not sure, but I think I hear Pagan having a spasm somewhere.

Pagan

Quote from: Mowser on August 25, 2008, 02:53:47 PM

I'm not sure, but I think I hear Pagan having a spasm somewhere.

I'd still vote for Regina. Fa'lina might be my number two, but it's certianly not neck and neck.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Kipiru

Truthfully I wouldnt mind one day doing a Fa'Lina wallpaper...

Thanks Amber for even considering it! We will be most gratefull if you do, but only when you decide you feel like it.

AmigaDragon

How about Fa'Lina with baby/hatchling Pyroduck?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen