Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

well i was the old man form Kung Fu Hustle selling books to kids with potential.

granted you not have a Tandy300. it is incables of running flans and thus can not be burned out but it.

i wish my kids would stop time traveling to eras that happens before they are born.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aridas

Quote from: Rowne on July 31, 2006, 05:21:27 PM
now you're convinced that you're Dodongo (the little old man from Zelda).

I wish I had a computer that couldn't be burned out by a few flash games.

off topic for a sec, since when did the old man from Zelda adopt the name of a monster?

Rowne

Damn, my misinformation plot has been thwarted already!

Truth is, I couldn't actually remember what his name was supposed to be so I just grabbed the first thing that came into mind and used that instead because it's a practice that amuses me.  I wondered if anyone would pick up on it.

Aridas

everyone i know just calls him "the old man", soo... maybe he forgot his own name.

e_voyager

as for me i've only better two Zelda games and i remeber no one form them. not the little Boy that turns into a tree. not the witch that wanted the musroom. not the centaur thats is only vulnerable on his head.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: e_voyager on July 31, 2006, 05:30:35 PM
well i was the old man form Kung Fu Hustle selling books to kids with potential.

granted you not have a Tandy300. it is incables of running flans and thus can not be burned out but it.

i wish my kids would stop time traveling to eras that happens before they are born.

back on topic:
'kay. now they keep traveling to alternate universes. on top of that, they bring back corpses from your alternate versions and pile them in front of your computer.

I wish I had a muffin.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Rowne

Granted.  You have a muffin.  It's actually the tastiest muffin you've ever had, the best muffin that anyone could ever have the joy of consuming.  It's a muffin of calibre unknown.  Unfortunately, the muffin is soon eaten and all other muffins seem bland and dull by comparison.  You now crave this one, particular kind of muffin like nothing else and this quest to find another will consume your mind til the end of days.

For ... you will never escape The Muffin.

I wish I could dimension-hop to the Freefall Universe to start a sapience revolt amongst the robots there.

(Wow, I managed to break this topic even, at least for a little while.  Note to self: The greatest weapon of topic derailment known to man is found in randomly renaming things as other things, yet we must use this knowledge wisely.

Edited to clean up grammar.)

bill

Sadly, the person responsible for granting your wish has no idea what you're talking about, and gives you infinite wealth instead.

I wish EA's headquarters would burn down.

e_voyager

granted but you and the previous poster find them selves in a morbius strip like gave
i wish i was swifter then i am now.

Rowne

Granted, you can now type as fast as I can and with roughly the same or better grammatical accuracy.  Unfortunately, your fingers burn off due to the unyielding friction.

I wish for an advisor to help me use this unlimited wealth wisely.

(Also: Freefall.)

e_voyager

I'll let someone else take this on i just want to let you know i know about freefall and that like i sent was a halloween crossover special that loops forever

Rowne

Off-Topic

... I need to stop breaking this thread, I'm feeling guilty.  *Cough.*

Anyway, that wasn't a reply to you, e.  It was a reply to Bill because if you read his reply to my wish, he hasn't a clue what Freefall is, so I decided to clue him in.

GabrielsThoughts

I  wish someone could tell me what the last wish was.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Rowne

Quote from: Rowne on July 31, 2006, 08:53:40 PMI wish for an advisor to help me use this unlimited wealth wisely.

e_voyager

granted but that advise turns out to be the mysterious mister X and he advises you to take over the world. see link

i wish i did less that revolved around the net.

Aridas

granted, you will never go fishing ever again.

I wish math was easier.

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. you are now transfered to the jurasic era, where you are promptly eaten by a t-rex. but no math worries  :mowsmile

I wish I knew the location of the ultimate funny.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Kio

granted, you know and you find it but you dont understand the jokes

I wish that I didnt have to go work at my parents restaruant anymore

Roureem Egas

Granted. You now work at Wal-mart. Have fun at the evil empire!

I wish the computer outside could link to the net.

Kitsune Ascendant

say hello to several very interesting viruses.

and I thought the evil empire was microsoft.

I wish for the square root to infinity squared. on a square platter.

Suwako

Granted however you have to undo it all while you start.

I wish I had a huge van.

Trevor

sorry ignore me

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Trevor is ignored, except that he is ignored by -everyone-... except his girlfriends mother.

Granted to Aiyno, too. Except it's the alternate definition of van, to whit, the front. *cough* And you have back troubles.

I wish I wasn't quite so evil.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

granted you are now a drooling box that drool into itself and never spills.

I wish I could manipulate organic matter.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. However, the only organic matter you can manipulate is yourself.

And Pai Gon would not be pleased. :-)

I thought I already wished I wasn't so evil? :-)

Suwako

That wish was granted you are just a perverted box now.

I wish I had a nuclear missile destroying laser.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, you now have a nuclear missile. And it's destroying a laser, too. Problem is, you're holding both...

I wish I had an apple.

GabrielsThoughts

granted, however you are now snow white, and we all know how that turned out.

I wish for a mysterious ham sandwich that floats while glowing with an uneartly light to apear  in front of Jared from the subway... and it had better be a lightly toasted ham an roast beef special  with lots of fat so that even Jared couldn't resist it.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Suwako

Granted however it lies within the core of a sun

I wish I had sneakers.

Trevor

Granted, to bad for you wolfs don,t wear sneakers
I wish for a cameo in CVRPG