Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakata

Granted, but you're invisible. :B Invisible cameooooo! Wheeeee!

I wish for a hat. A pretty, pretty hat.

Nikki

Granted. Michael Jackson is on your head. (liek, omg he is liek so pweety! :mwaha)

I wish Dakata wasn't ebil

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Dakata

Granted. I am no longer ebil. Now I am evil. PURE evil. >:3

I wish my "pretty" hat was dead. :<

Nikki

Granted. a knife drops from the skies and unfortunately hits you as well.

i wish i was a boy 'A'

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Dakata

Granted. You are now a boy...with BOOBIES....THAT ARE HUGE!

And they look like THIS!

...And they want your brain. D:

I wish I had a real Pikachu...that's harmless and won't try to kill me. D:

...I wanna 'buse it. D:

Nikki

Granted. Teh pikachu abuses you as you abuse it

i wish i had a sister 'A'

Kitsune Ascendant

no corruption needed there. little sisters are by definition a pain in the neck.

I wish I could fly.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Nikki

Granted. While flying you get sucked into an airplane's engine.

I wish my eyes weren't brown

Lysander

Granted, you're eyes are now a pale blueish signifying your blindness.

I wish to thank you from the bottom of the gaping void in my soul. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Aridas

whoops, wrong page

Suwako

Granted but all your teeth have fallen out and your are unable to eat it.

I wish I had a Pizza.

Aridas

ack, sorry, i screwed it up X_x

llearch n'n'daCorna

Lysander: Granted, except the void has been plugged with Selley's No More Gaps.
Aridas: Granted, you found the wrong page to post on. Problem is, everyone noticed :-)
Aiyno: Granted. Only it has the remains of Lysanders's void on it...
Aridas: Granted. You screwed it up in spectacular fashion, and make yourself know to everyone around.

Whew.

I wish I didn't get to grant so many wishes... :-)

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

granted but now you miss out on playing the game :(

i wish i had a new batch of patches
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aridas

Granted. You now have a litter of puppies, all named Patches. And boy to they make a mess.

I wish RJ's muffins weren't so hazardous to my health.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. They're now not immediately lethal. (She added a 5 second pause)

I wish I had a more evil corruption for that wish :-)

Kitsune Ascendant

this one's simple. instead of the muffins being lethal, they now make you instantly grow a third arm that constantly whacks you upside the head with a roled up newspaper, among other trouble-causing things, which eventually get bad enough that you get thrown in jail (after the arm slaps a policeman).

unfortunately, you also ate one, so you are also the subject of the newly corrupted wish.

I wish for the perfect ice cream.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It was lovely. Very very tasty. Thanks a lot. :-)

I wish I'd gone to bed some time ago...

Nikki

Granted, but since you went to bed before, the ugly ogre in your bed didn't have time to leave

I wish i had buttered toast

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You buttered mine. Thanks for that, but I've just had that icecream, so it'll all go to waste, rather than to waist.

*cough* come on, she's not -that- ugly... :-)

I wish my wife never ever sees this. :-)

Roureem Egas

Granted. She declares she wants a divorce, and after that is over, she somehow wanders in to see that,

I wish for the English release of Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm.

e_voyager

granted but it is a limited release and only appears in a country you have not access to. 10 copy's are made and sell on ebay for around 1000$ apiece. good luck getting one.

i wish i was not so convoluted and evil when corrupting wishes.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. however, it all has to go somewhere, so you find yourself on the recieving end of most of those convoluted and evil corruptions.

I wish for a cannonball:stationary.

Aridas

Granted. You now have a ream of paper with a cannonball motif. (cannonball stationary, get it? stationary, stationery? :3 ... :<)

I wish the bad men would stop coming to take me away...

Roureem Egas

Granted. You now have a man following you everywhere you go intermittently screaming, "Stop breaking the law, a*****e!" This increases in frequency when bad men approach.

I wish Trickster Online wasn't so difficult with information. I don't get how some people got information that wasn't even listed under game info.

Rowne

Granted, you now realize that there are many forums devoted to Trickster in an unofficial power, however to get to the information you desire you now have to wade through the dregs of the internet.

(The other Game&Game MMOs are decidedly spiffy too though, Silk Road is a bit of alright and I keep staring at Shot Online, I am so tempted to play it, I really am.  After all, Golf?)

I wish that a number of furry artists shared my newfound addiction to Kudos, so that I could have a few appropriately furry avatars instead of having to stare at these gormless Poser humans all the time.

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. however, by some freak accident the computer misenterprets one of the new lines of coding as and instruction to format your hard drive.

I wish I was cooler. but no so cool I get hypothermia.

King Of Hearts

*thows a snowball at Kitsune*

there.

I wish to be a real boy!

Rowne

(Good thing I backup daily.)

Granted.  Unfortunately something has gone horribly wrong and your new body acts according to Oregon Trail rules.  It isn't long before you find yourself suffering a truly yicksome bout of dysentery.

The temperature here in the Wales right now is almost bloody perfect and I'm loving every minute of it (it could be a centigrade or so lower but still).  I wish I had my own, personal weather machine so that I could maintain this weather all year around (and possibly head off on rampant misunderstood boffin misadventures whenever I felt like it).

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. I steal it. I keep the temp at about 60. oh yeah, and I make it rain over random forum-goers heads for a day at a time. and tommorow is your day.

my next wish takes a bit of explaination. but, due to interuptions, I forgot what it was. so I wish for a peperoni pizza.