Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gullible

Granted, but the world falls into a civil war at the hands of the Pepsi rebel alliance.

I wish I could read maps, and at least find the correct way once.

e_voyager

granted. you not find the correct way to one vacationspot of your choice form a birds eye view but you forget to bring clother and all item but you wallet.

reverts to his orignal 750,00tb memory.

i wish i gold live a nice lifetime with out fighter or going on interdimansl question. after 12billion years is that too much to ask?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

Granted however it is ereased from your memory.

I wish I knew every word in the english language and its meaning!

e_voyager

granted but now you forget  all the words you know in other languages and can longer recognize them. capish?

i wish i was not hooked on rpgs
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Now you are hooked on Stereophonics. Not to mention FPS's.

I wish I had a better corruption for that. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Granted however that corruption would be rated mature and not suitable for the forum category

I wish I had a orbital laser cannon around earth.

GabrielsThoughts

granted, however that guy from the Akira series stops you

I wish for a shiney digital camera
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It just doesn't take any pictures.

I wish for a new CSI episode to watch.

e_voyager

Granted but it is built into a pen that you were given yesterday.

Granted but it is on your cellphone and the screen is cracked

i wish i could preform the shadow possion skill

Suwako

Granted however you can only use it on yourself

I wish that Earth had 3 Moons named: Moon, Mooner and Moonst

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. However, all three of them collide, leaving you with just one remaining.

I wish Mars had a really really low moon, under Phobos and Deimos, called Bottomos...

e_voyager

granted but it is the size of a baseball.

thats is fine as i oftenwind up fight myself and am imure to most of my own attacks.

i wish i new why someone always wants to push this too far. ("okay the push it ot the edge of the clif. lets going" " not just on more inch" "oaky" push. items fallos over clif early)

GabrielsThoughts

granted, however in a moment of utter confusion, once you recieved your aswer you fell off a clif.

I wish my digital camera took pictures.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Roureem Egas

Granted. Your digi-cam takes pictures...of your fantasies.

I wish I could get the full version of Eternal Story.

Suwako

granted but you have to wait an eternity to get it.

I wish I had a saiga shot gun.

e_voyager

granted but it's only a water shooting replica

i wish i had the skills to prefore all the swords skills i've seen espically the Amakru re no hamaken (i probaly spelled it wrond here)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You just don't have the strength to lift any sword - even a paper one. :-)

I wish I knew what the origami trick that Abel has was...

Lysander

Granted, but it facinates you beyond all thing and end up thinking of nothing else. You don't even put it to good use.

I wish to shake my fist thusly: *shakes fist* :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kitsune Ascendant

*watches as lysander shakes his fist too hard and ends up knocking himself out rather comically*

I wish for a relativly hyperactive mow.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Suwako

granted, it attacks you and gets stuck in your throat you suffacate and die

I wish I had a bow.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. *bows*

I wish I could come up with an acronym for festivities.

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. however, since you didn't specify good, it's one that makes people's eyes bleed salt. don't ask how that's possible. better yet...

I wish I knew how it's possible to bleed salt from one's eyes.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It's called crying. However, now that you know that, you'll never look at a funeral the same way again.

I wish I had more smites. :-)

Suwako

Granted but no one likes you more because of asking for more pointless smites

I wish I had a club.

Aridas

Granted, but it's a club sandwich.

I wish I had REAL ULTIMATE POWER

e_voyager

granted. you now have Real ultimate power of blowing bubbles. you can may them any shape and almost any size limited by your material

i wish i have a friendly mamodo to help in their battle to be king.

Aridas

Granted, but your mamodo is soooo weak that his/her book spontaneously combusts as soon as you try to use it. (hey, finally a reference I get, thanks e_voyager >.>)

I wish for a pet mow named Snookie.

Rowne

Granted!  You now have a pet Mow named Snookie, it's everything that a pet Mow could be.  You soon learn the dark, dark secret of Mows though, they duplicate themselves much like ameoba or tribbles.  Where you had one Mow, you now have ten, then ten thousand.  Soon the World is overrun and after the great Uprising and Mow Extermination of 2164, you're heralded as a bringer of doom and will be remembered so in the history books til the end of time.

I wish there were more fun little flash adventures around like Samorost and Happy Seed, I do so love them.

e_voyager

granted be he eats your home work. lucky you saved you house.
(no problem cries fore Richie his lost mamodo)

granted but you spend so much time with them that you burn out your computer

i wish i could keep my copied weapons longer.

Rowne

Granted!  Unfortunately, the program 'Keep your copied weapons longer!.exe' was actually a virus and now you're convinced that you're Dodongo (the little old man from Zelda).

I wish I had a computer that couldn't be burned out by a few flash games.