Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Granted however you don't posses the ability to tell what he plays to your contious mind

I wish 1 stick of  2gig mbram

e_voyager

granted but it's for a mac with Xos.

i wish that i would stop switching langues when i talk/think
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You are now stuck in Swahili braille mode, which makes you of some use in reading an earlier wish, but not much else.

I wish I wasn't hooked on catching up with all this :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

granted but now you fall behind as i reboot my languages to return to normal

i wish my blood was less poison to others then i won't not have to make so many antidots.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

granted you have to make antidots (quote: won't not)

I wish I had a plane that could sail   :mowdizzy

e_voyager

granted . you now have as sea plane with out propellers or an engines but it has an emergency sail rigged in place. good luck gettin it to port as it is currently waiting for you in death Valley.

i wish i could (error wish not found) all day log with out the need for rest or recharging.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You are now a sawmill.

Good luck getting the sawdust out of the cracks and crevices. *wince*

I wish I didn't have those mental images...

Suwako

Granted you n ow have those 'mental' films. (in 3d)

I wish I had a headset that isn't approved by the goverment because of intense volume.

Trevor

Granted, too bad you can hear anymore
I wish for a neverending GOOD castlevania game
:3

CutMan

Granted. You'll play Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse for the rest of your days. It lets you continuously play without stopping or ending, because once you're through, it all starts over again.

I wish I became a vampire and lived in my basement until sundown. Then the REAL fun begins! :mwaha

Lysander

Granted, but you are sealed in concrete while you sleep for fear of your version of "fun."

I wish for a dream eye unfocused. :januscat
QuoteHere comes another song...
TytajLucheek

Suwako

Granted you lose you sanity in the progress.

I wish I had a bug terminator 5000 automatic laser rifle

CutMan

Granted. You have it. It's not joking when it says "automatic." Your house is blown to bits by the automatically firing weapon. And the bugs are STILL there.

I wish I had an American standard note pad for taking all of my devious notes on all of you people.

bill

Granted. It is made by American Standard http://www.americanstandard-us.com/ and is made of porcelan, and is impossible to write on.

I wish that I had a clicky pen to play with.

tenlaius

granted..but it blows up in your face when you click it.

I want a army of mows!!

GabrielsThoughts

granted, however an army of tribbles has declared war on the mows. lots of luck.

I wish for a pair of sunglasses.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

CutMan

No problem....well there is one. Your sunglasses were made with a magnifying glass lens, and the Sun now has the ability to melt your eyes when you put them on.

I wish people would preview and correct their posts before actually submitting them.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Only now, nobody ever posts since they're all too busy correcting their posts, and hence too busy to actually commit them.

I wish.... I wish I knew what to wish for. I'm fairly happy, so...

Malakin

Granted, however you now can not wish for it!

I wish to have taken part in one of the famous Monty-Python sketches!
"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

e_voyager

granted you are now a cape in spam-a-lot

throws a noter metal Blade at the wood log turning it to dust. i wish i could find the person the made this a secondary weapon for me.

Suwako

Granted but he's dead.

I wish I had a mansion

e_voyager

granted but it's and Ex-wily fortress and is filled with mega man killing death traps.

remembers the thread what is karma anyway but sits does not get it.

i wish i knew what people were rating me for

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. They're rating you for edibility.

I wish people would smite me more. :-)

Suwako

Granted you are smited all the way into hell.

I wish I had 500 Tv's!

e_voyager

granted but 489 of them are brokenand collecting dust.

i wish i did not have to deal with this ticket

Lysander

Granted, but it was your ticket to fortune and freedom, without all the nasty fame wasting your time.

I wish to be incinerated by a supernova in my back yard.
Dreams are volatile things. :januscat
TytajLucheek

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, however you have now become the family pet. when you die you are burried in the back yard and at ome point within tha next 50 billion years you will recieve the rest of your wish.

I wish Austin Powers was an american.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Suwako

Granted however he's George Bush's  relative.

I wish that there was a universal OS.

e_voyager

granted but Gates magges to get his hands on it first. oh well

i wish i was  surfing the solar winds right now

Falcarthum

Granted. By the way, don't forget to announce the arrival of your master, Galactus...

I wish a DMFA TV Show...

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox