Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

granted but it is fan man and web based. (you know that reali si a good i deal iw onder if i can affod flash)

accutly i was thinking silver hawks not silver fufer but hey.

i wish i had the tech to make and ominitrix.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. however, you have even less luck getting it to work than ben does, and it give you a permenant cold. you remember what happened when ben had a cold, right?

I wish I had kusanagi.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Roureem Egas

Granted. You are now charged with grand theft and provoking an international incident.

I wish I could delay getting a job for a couple of weeks.

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. you are hospitalized by a freak accident involving a toilet seat.

I wish I could use the byakugan.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

granted but like hardcase and time travel you make yourself forget that you can use it.

i said i wanted to make one not use it. i don't need one for myself you know. :) :P

i wish i could remember the down side to being all powerful with out being all knowing and all wise.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

simple. you have no ****in' clue how to use your powers.

I wish I knew if people were actually getting the naruto references I've been making in the past few wishes. I might actually be able to make sense of their corruptions.

e_voyager

i recognise some of them like the byakugan. which is a eye skill like the shareingun ore mirror wheel eye but i don't know them all. the old rookie to beat masted this skill.

i wish these blood crystal would stop popping out of my skin.

Roureem Egas

Granted, as you are anemic.

I wish I were like Yuko Ichihara. And Kitsune, I took Kusanagi to mean one of the three Japanese regalia. I'm pretty sure it exists, and it's not an uncommon thing to see in anime.

Suwako

Granted however your stuck in a paralel demension where everyonbe died because of you.

I wish I liked mondays.

Rowne

Granted, you now truly enjoy the experience that is Monday.  However, this is thanks to a most unexpected and unwelcome paradigm shift (don't you hate those?), where the general daily aspects of Sunday and Monday have switched.  So the only change in the day really is the name.

I wish Science would untangle itself from the butchery, barbery and savagery of politics so that we might see advancement, perhaps a virtual mindnet and a way off this planet within at least the next 30,000 years (thanks to the way it's going at the moment, it's going to be at least that before we see another major leap).

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. However, due to the nature of huminanity (humans are inane, no?) Science manages to detach itself from the general populace, in much the same way scientists are detached from corporate reality, and while there is a mindnet and a way off this planet, it's a mindnet for the mice and a way off the planet for the dolphins. Us poor humans are just left mouldering in our own corrupt juices. If we survive.

I wish I sounded somewhat less depressed.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Granted but nobody can hear you.

I wish I had a stereo stystem that also played 1.1

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Unfortunately, that's 1.1 decibels, and totally inaudible.

I wish I wasn't tempted to mess with the topic title...

CutMan

You no longer are tempted to screw around with the topic title. However, you are now tempted to mess around with the website's title. You hacker, you!

I wish I had a pencil with a magical eraser and never-ending graphite that bought everything I drew (and me alone) to life, and everything that was bought to life would obey my orders and my orders alone...

bill

Granted, but you can't draw worth crap.

I wish I could settle down on a custom title.

Suwako

Granted your new costum title is: Slave of Aiyno, and where ordered to go to hell and get Pizza.

I wish I knew how to not have to help to cook  :mowtongue

Roureem Egas

Granted. Your hands have atrophied.

I wish I had things to say in the comic discussion threads.

Gullible

Granted, but you lose the ability to think about anything other than the graphics and plotlines of comics, and you're forced to do nothing but critique comics 24 hours a day for the rest of time.

I wish I could remember the name of that movie where the cast are on board a ship with lots of plants and three little robots when an accident occurs and the ship is knocked out of orbit, slowly moving away from the sun so the plants will die, and one of the robots fail and it's kinda sad.  I think the robots were nicknamed Huey, Dewie and Louie, or something >.<. (Please help)

Suwako

Granted you remember but forget to write it down.

I wish I had Pie.

Gullible

Granted, but Weebl steals it off of you.

I wish I had a mouse to give a cookie to.

EDIT:  Found the movie!  :mowhappy

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You just don't have a cookie to give to it.

I wish I had a cookie.

Trevor

Granted, but the cookie was 10000000 years old  :mowcookie 
I wish I  had a whip of alchemy

Lysander

Granted. Now which loved one will become our sacrifice, hmmmm?

I wish for the Question of Sanity (props if ye be of the chosen 37). :januscat
QuoteWha... what can I do... it... it's here... it's coming... I can't stop it... I gotta run... run... but it's in the hallway...
TytajLucheek

Kitsune Ascendant

said question turns your brain sidways and now you can't tell your leg from your eyebrows.

I wish for... hmm...
this sword. it's called the raijen sword, and it's very cool.

Trevor

Granted. Now which loved one will become our sacrifice, hmmmm?

My sister I don,t like here verey much 

llearch n'n'daCorna

Kitsune: Granted. Only what you get is the size of a razorblade. And blunt, so not even useful to shave with.

Trevor: Granted. Your sister becomes the sacrifice, only the method we're using is old age.

I wish people read the rules more often.

Suwako

Granted however no one cares about the rules.  :mowsad

I wish I had the world rulebook on good living.

Gullible

Granted, but it's only available in Russian, Hebrew or in my handwriting.

I wish I had a huge magnifying glass with which I could harness solar energy to destroy my enemies in an environmentally friendly way.

e_voyager

granted but now that simply find more creative ways to break them.
aw Aiyno got me oh well. granted but it's written it hexadecimal

granted but you Burn down your house by mistake as still release greenhose gasses as it melts rock on the way to the enemies

i wish i had the 2million terabite upgrade instead of this mere 750,000tb I'm currently working one.

Suwako

Granted however 1,99 million of the upgrade is corrupt and doesn't function at all.

I wish Cola rulled the world.