Ask the All Purpose Fox

Started by ShadesFox, July 08, 2006, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabi

*Sighs.* I guess we could make it clear that if someone wants something answered by the forum mods/admins, this isn't the right place to ask it.

Will you edit that in too, Shades?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Damaris

You all will also have to live with the fact that there will be times that we have to moderate in here- case in point, my last post.  This thread isn't exempt from that either.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

ShadesFox

Well, I altered the rules to direct real questions to the forum staff and noting that any forum questions asked to the APFs may result in fire.  Though with the number of forum questions being asked, maybe it would be a good idea to set up a thread for questions about the forums?
The All Purpose Fox

Wildy

Quote from: Gullible on July 15, 2006, 11:03:00 AM
Why does Ink have such a bad reputation?  Perhaps he is merely misunderstood, sweet and cute.

Why do people give a damn so much about Ink?

Aridas

Is a Conversatron parody a viable alternative for APFs to filter and organize questions and answers?

(It had to be asked.)

Damaris

Actually, shades, we have a whole forum for it ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

ShadesFox

Ah good.  I've Linked it in the first post now.  If anyone else posts questions about the forums it would be nice if they were all burninated.  Even if the mods answer it... just to make a point really.  I swear I'm not trying to get the forum moderators addicted to setting people on fire...

edit:
Eh, may as well answer other questions too.

Quote from: Wildy on July 15, 2006, 01:45:52 PM
Quote from: Gullible on July 15, 2006, 11:03:00 AM
Why does Ink have such a bad reputation?  Perhaps he is merely misunderstood, sweet and cute.

Why do people give a damn so much about Ink?

I really have no idea.  I suspect that it is because he is a cute little fella (maybe IRL too) who acts big and evil and people go "OMG CUTE SQUEE!" over it.  Though he also draws shiny arts.  People always love those who can draw shiny arts.

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 15, 2006, 02:05:13 PM
Is a Conversatron parody a viable alternative for APFs to filter and organize questions and answers?

(It had to be asked.)

Oh the APFs can use any alternative we want.  I just happen to like the fire alternative.
The All Purpose Fox

Amber Williams

Quote from: shadesfox on July 15, 2006, 02:39:00 PM
Ah good.  I've Linked it in the first post now.  If anyone else posts questions about the forums it would be nice if they were all burninated.  Even if the mods answer it... just to make a point really.  I swear I'm not trying to get the forum moderators addicted to setting people on fire...

LIES! *burninates you*

ShadesFox

Quote from: Amber Panyko on July 15, 2006, 02:40:43 PM
Quote from: shadesfox on July 15, 2006, 02:39:00 PM

LIES! *burninates you*

It burns like hygiene!
The All Purpose Fox

Azlan

I do not advocate fire based violence without first consulting me... I specialize in fiery magical type things.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Damaris

Kitsune Ascendant

street fighters 2 (the show not the game) hadoken or dbz kamehameha? asking in terms of both coolness and a "which would win" scenario.

what's the fastest way to the other side of imagination?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Azlan

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on July 15, 2006, 05:49:24 PM
street fighters 2 (the show not the game) hadoken or dbz kamehameha? asking in terms of both coolness and a "which would win" scenario.

kamehameha in just sheer power and versatility, it has a huge amount of different 'levels', is a beam attack under most circumstances, it can be steered, and it was taught by a dirty old man... what could be better?

Through the looking glass or possibly on the darkside of the moon...

Gabi

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on July 15, 2006, 05:49:24 PM

It depends on who writes the battle.

By imagining it, of course.

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 3 NEW AP-TEAM MEMBERS!

The list on page 2 has been edited to reflect the change.

Saist

Quote from: Azlan on July 15, 2006, 04:25:04 PM
I do not advocate fire based violence without first consulting me... I specialize in fiery magical type things.

Does that mean you specialize in Pyro-Nekomancy?

Azlan

Quote from: je.saist on July 15, 2006, 06:20:46 PM

*lights Je on fire*  what say you now?

BlackJokerFox

My question is simple

Who would win in a fight between Superman and Jesus?

Saist

Quote from: Azlan on July 15, 2006, 06:22:24 PM
Quote from: je.saist on July 15, 2006, 06:20:46 PM

*lights Je on fire*  what say you now?

If I might answer under the protection of answering a question posed to me, I am a fire kitten to begin with :)  ( http://www.fcs-inc.biz/saist/trg/flamesong-1.png )

Azlan

Quote from: BlackJokerFox on July 15, 2006, 06:25:50 PM
My question is simple

Neither, Superman does not attack random people without cause and Jesus would likely not do so either... he doesn't strike me as the big fighting type.

Magic

No, you're doing it all wrong. He just said he's a pyromancer, he's liable to say he's immune to being set on fire. Here's how you punish the kitty:

* The fox goes medieval on the kitty by putting him on a rack and stretching it way out-- then tickles him mercilessly.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Azlan

Oh... this why you do the punishing here ^_^;

Saist

Quote from: RJ on July 12, 2006, 12:42:16 AM
Quote from: Azlan on July 12, 2006, 12:34:29 AM
Cute is a constant here, nearly everything is cute... I mean look at this box of puppies... who lit the box on fire?

*hides the matches behind her back* Um... I, er... ah heck, I was getting rid of the competition  :mwaha

permission to take RJ's place when the Ink smiting is delivered?

**YEEEEP: NUUU NOT THE TICKLE RACK! PLEASE ANYTHING... wait.. um... I'd probably better not ask for anything other than that. It could get worse****

Arcalane

Quote from: Azlan on July 15, 2006, 06:30:41 PM
My question is simple

Neither, Superman does not attack random people without cause and Jesus would likely not do so either... he doesn't strike me as the big fighting type.

You just haven't seen Jesus bustin' caps in some sod's ass with a pair of 9mm Uzis.

And just to make this legitimate, by adding a question - which series of robots are the more evil?;

The Terminators

or

The Necron (Warhammer 40,000)

ShadesFox

Quote from: Sheridan on July 15, 2006, 06:41:17 PM
My question is simple

You just haven't seen Jesus bustin' caps in some sod's ass with a pair of 9mm Uzis.

And just to make this legitimate, by adding a question - which series of robots are the more evil?;

The Terminators

or

The Necron (Warhammer 40,000)

No, I really haven't... and I am rather convinced that this is mostly because it never happened.  For one thing you can't even hit anything with an Uzi...

They are both pretty much one in the same thing... though I would think that the Necrons would win with sheer numbers.
The All Purpose Fox

Magic

<Gabi> Starting on page 6, in reverse order, Unholy Chronus, Netami, Kasarn, Aiyno, RJ.

Hmm. Okay, five unique punishments.

* The fox puts Chronus in an adamantite box, that gradually closes in on him, putting him in an uncomfortable and painful position and eventually breaking a few bones here and there; he then turns his attention to Netami. The fox ties him up and hangs him upside-down, halfnaked, to watch a tape of bunnies being mercilessly mutiliated, over and over.

"This is a bit hard-- I know!"

* The fox superglues Kasarn and Aiyno together and puts them in a maze with no real exit, but with many fake ones. Should eventually drive them either insane, or against each other -- smacking each other around.

"Hm. Do I give Saist the punishment or punish RJ anyway so Saist suffers too?"
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Netami

Why is Ink using a punishment method they used to haze me in college?  :erk

Gabi

Because he does his job well.

Azlan

He is very good at what he does indeed.

BlackJokerFox

My question is simple

I DID NOT ASK YOU PEASANT!

Gabi

Quote from: BlackJokerFox on July 15, 2006, 07:25:09 PM
My question is simple

I DID NOT ASK YOU PEASANT!
Azlan is an APF. You are not. Brace yourself.