Ask the All Purpose Fox

Started by ShadesFox, July 08, 2006, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azlan

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on July 14, 2006, 01:06:13 AM
Should I ask one of the resident artitsts to turn my fanfics into comics or not...

You could work with someone as the writer, but it is best if you have an existing relationship (not like that!) with an artist before you pursue any such endeavours.

Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 14, 2006, 01:40:01 AM
Which do you think is more likely to have limits, stupidity or intelligence?

stupidity has no limits.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Gullible

Why is Irn-Bru illegal in the US, when it's the best selling soft drink in Scotland? (You can get it in Canada though)

Gabi

Quote from: Gullible on July 14, 2006, 06:35:25 AM
Why is Irn-Bru illegal in the US, when it's the best selling soft drink in Scotland? (You can get it in Canada though)
Because different countries have different rules about what's legal and what isn't. And when it comes to the food and drinks department, those rules are invariably stupid (though, come to think of it, I don't think any food or drinks are illegal here; but you're not allowed to cross the border with anything edible, whether you're coming in or going out, and that's stupid enough).

Aridas

Why does the US pry into other peoples' business, like how they run a country or whether they have some kind of weapon or not? (concerning the latter, something OTHER than fact it seems they just want only the US to have weapons of mass destruction)

Gabi

It's all part of their "ruling the world" policy, but why are you posting here? You should know you're going to get banned.

Aridas

Well, then if that's true then I get to call taski a liar.  :rolleyes

I wouldn't come back if Amber didn't say I could, and supposedly I can. So... *shrug* If what you say happens, I know what to think of someone.

Gabi

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 14, 2006, 09:42:27 AM
Well, then if that's true then I get to call taski a liar.  :rolleyes

I wouldn't come back if Amber didn't say I could, and supposedly I can. So... *shrug* If what you say happens, I know what to think of someone.
If Amber said you could, then I guess that's alright. I didn't think she would. But well, we'll see if it's true or not when she sees your posts.

Now, let's get back to the topic. I asked you a question, so it was ok for you to answer it, but now it's time for more questions to be posted... whenever someone posts, that is.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Can I ask a question that isn't answered? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

Yes, you can, but not that one. Whether your question is answered or not isn't up to you, so if you do, it will be a mere coincidence.

Kenji

Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 14, 2006, 01:40:01 AM
Which do you think is more likely to have limits, stupidity or intelligence?

I believe Albert Einstein said it best:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

Gullible

Do you think freedom of speech will be diminished by the increasing hold of political corectness?

Kenji

Quote from: Gullible on July 14, 2006, 11:00:46 AM
Do you think freedom of speech will be diminished by the increasing hold of political corectness?

You mean it already hasn't? Where have you been living, it sounds like a better place.

Gullible

Scotland.  But even we're under pressure, apparently we're now being called racists for disliking the English.  :mowsad

Ummm, for the rules' sake, did you know I lived in Scotland?

Gabi

I don't think you'd mentioned it before.

I think political correctness is out of control in the countries that have laws regarding it, so it already has (luckily mine isn't one of them). I think it's wrong to mock other people for their appearance, beliefs, nationality and all those things, but if it goes to the extreme where you can't use skin color as a reference to describe a person, it has already gone too far.

Damaris

Isn't it fair for everyone to get a "reboot" of sorts here?

But can it be assumed that mods are watching *very, very* closely?

(Those are mostly rhetorical, btw, but still questions) ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Gabi

Ok, rhetorical questions get random answers, so... you get an apricot.

Roureem Egas

Why is it that I never see lemon tea in any place other than Chinatown or an Asian market?

Damaris

whoot.

Fresh or Dried, Gabi?

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Gabi

Quote from: Roureem Egas on July 14, 2006, 01:30:36 PM
Why is it that I never see lemon tea in any place other than Chinatown or an Asian market?
Because you're not here. Here you can find lemon tea anywhere. But I'm having trouble finding other kinds of tea.
Quote from: Damaris on July 14, 2006, 01:36:05 PM
whoot.

Fresh or Dried, Gabi?
Whichever you prefer. :)

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Gullible on July 14, 2006, 06:35:25 AM
Isn't that a rollercoaster at Blackpool Pleasure Beach?

Gullible

Do you think that HM was unaware that Irn-Bru sponsored that rollercoaster, hence its name?

xHaZxMaTx

Is that similar to the Pepsi Max Big One?

Gullible

Did you know that yes, it is the same idea?

Gabi

Err... Gullible... You are phrasing your answers as questions, and that's good, but you're still answering, and that's cheating. I'll let you go this time, but report to the APS v2 thread at the RPG forum.

Suwako

How can you answer when you don't know the question?

Gabi

There's the option of looking it up, but if that doesn't work or if you just don't feel like it, you can always make something up. We've never promised to give the RIGHT answers.

Suwako

You've got a drawer full of socks, 2 different pairs and thier laying all over the buttom. It's dark and you can't see what colours the socks are. What is the lowest possible amount of socks you'll need to have atleast 2 matching ones?  :meh

Boog

At what point should you worry about the condition of your government?

Gabi

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on July 14, 2006, 06:51:37 PM
You've got a drawer full of socks, 2 different pairs and thier laying all over the buttom. It's dark and you can't see what colours the socks are. What is the lowest possible amount of socks you'll need to have atleast 2 matching ones? :meh
Just 2 different colors? Then 3 socks to guarantee a matching pair, 2 to have a possibly matching pair.

Quote from: Boogeyman on July 14, 2006, 06:56:55 PM
At what point should you worry about the condition of your government?
Whenever you have a chance to do something about it.