Lies! And slander!

Started by meany, June 10, 2008, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is now eligible for immediate vacation. he'll be sent to the Bermuda triangle for a while
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is the common factor in all recent crimes commited in New York City.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee give me too little credit and misses LA, Chicago and Tokyo
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager was arrested for his admission to being integral parts in many crimes across several cities.

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is arrested as the records all lead to him. after all i simply said i was a common factor and as the investigator that's as common as i can get.

Angel

E and Ryudo are NOT being traced and plotted against by a group of ruthless muckraking journalists, a couple hired assassins and 1 explosives expert they thought they'd locked up. Nope. No worries here.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ryudo Lee

Black_angel thought she was the explosives expert, but as it turns out, she just keeps buying the explosive muffins of doom.

yakanaj

Ryudo Lee, Why did you give Black_angel my number? You know that I am the Provider of the "explosive muffins of doom". It says so in my sig.

Also, quite giving out my number. Start giving out your 1-900 number.

e_voyager

yakanaj stole mine and Rj's cook book. that's how she became able to to make the muffins of doom.

Ryudo Lee

The e_voyager that we know is little more than an intricate robot.  The real e_voyager is a tiny martian operating the robot from within a cavity in the head of the robot.

yakanaj

Ryudo Lee is another denied experiment.

e_voyager

yakanaj is currently in the middle of a plot to take over Connecticut

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager talks to silverware. </random>

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ryudo Lee believes the silverware talks back to him. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna has proven that there is such a thing as a cardboard box wart form and alternate Mario world.

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager hasn't sync'd up his internal clock with the atomic clock in years.

Azlan

Ryudo Lee was responsible for the atomic age.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Ganurath

Azlan is working to earn the trust of all things flammable only to betray them for his own sadistic pleasure.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

e_voyager

Ganurath does not know how to lie

Ganurath

Voyager is fully aware (s)he just made a paradox of deceit.

Ryudo Lee

Ganurath is secretly a pinata filled with delicious candy!  Get him guys!  *Brandishes a bat*

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee's feathers are made up of cotton candy and pixy sticks

Brunhidden

Spanky is actually the evil clone android sent to replace me, but fails so badly you wouldn't even know.

QuoteEvery day in every way we find a new way to fail.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jairus

Brunhidden's real name is Broomhilda, currently unemployed after Robin succeeded in unlocking Marian's chastity belt and their babies all grew up and moved away from home.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Ganurath

It actually is based on Jyrras.

Jairus

Ganurath is Ganondorf's baby brother. Ganurath has since sworn undying wrathful vengeance on his elder brother, after he finishes pruning his azaleas.

e_voyager

Jairus has been subject to genetic alteration to make him more kangaroo rat like

Jairus

e-voyager once got lost in the Delta Quadrant for seven years. He hasn't learned his lesson, and still refuses to stop and ask for directions.

e_voyager

Jairus is now eligible to have a voyager styles bio GPS installed into his brain courtesy of Erutan nature manipulators and crew. with it you always know were you are if not were you're going

Jairus

e-voyager secretly wishes to be e-enterprise.