Lies! And slander!

Started by meany, June 10, 2008, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slowtini

Aiyno has all of ze money hidden away in switzerland.
Where even the BABIES have guns.

Ryudo Lee

Slowtini supports the arming of babies.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ryudo Lee supports the rights of the Ursine population to carry knives and guns at any time, any place.

And who'd argue with him? After all, we all know one of the unalienable rights of the constitution is the right to arm bears...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch is the weakest link good bye
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

E-Voyager quotes reality television.

Ryudo Lee

Suwako

Ryudo Lee is a frozen piece of ..  half of the time.

Cogidubnus

Aiyno is generally straightforward and easily understood.

Suwako

Cogidubnus is very very strong and wields a giant axe all the time he also kills policewomen on the streets.  :U

Angel

Aiyno never actually drew any of his avatars. He keeps a few artist in a box and gives them animal crackers for avvies, tasing them when he is dissatisfied.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

yakanaj

Black_angel likes to steal cookies from children and eat said cookies in trees with the squirrels.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager dumps all his stat points into attack and speed.

'who needs defence, aviation or accuracy when you can kill something with one slash?'

e_voyager

Aiyno sometimes forgets to tell people what gender he is thinking everyone will know form his name.

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is destroyed so easily that it's cheaper to just clone him than to repair him every time he dies.

Suwako

Ryudo Lee is actually Lee bruce-chan  >:3

Ryudo Lee

Which would also be awesome...

Aiyno is actually a lich.

meany

Ryudo is actually an echidna.

yakanaj

Quote from: e_voyager on June 27, 2008, 04:10:38 AM
yakanaj has a new bag

That's not a lie.

Meany goes to see the dentist on a regular basis.

e_voyager

yakanaj does not watch enough moves to understand what having a brand new bag means (bag of tricks really) but then she has many children to look after. some of them her own.

Suwako

e_voyager baby would be so different  that it would implode because of its own awesomeness taking his mother with him and killing his father from a distance with a giant laser beam that can go through planets!

yakanaj

Aiyno is the lady in red.

e_voyager

yakanaj is leading the charge to take over the world

Brunhidden

Spanky is fueled by the ashes of holocaust victims mixed with the blood of puppies.

QuoteA lie can go around the world while the truth is still getting its boots on.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

e_voyager

Bubbles grew up as a little girl with super powers then became and under vampire guy with shadow magic. but never changes his name.

yakanaj

E is a mature and gentle child who is always gracious in every way. In other words, he's a Mary Poppins want be.

e_voyager

yakanaj really is Mary Poppins.

Angel

E is secretly Dick Van Dyke.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Black_angel knows too much and has been sent into retirement.

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager has secretly been running a scam disguised as a 401(k) benefits provider.