Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sind

And I return techmaster-glitch's favor by hugging him =3

Liatai

Today, Royden gets a hug!

insidexml

Chaos receives a hug today :)
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

techmaster-glitch

aaand another missed hug...this is becoming a trend for me :<

Recipients are Trazz and...holydang, ITOS ! :O

Liatai

insidexml

Basilisk receives a hug today :)
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Liatai

Today, Attic Rat gets a hug!

insidexml

shadowterm gets a hug today :)

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Moonfire got hugged today. c:

insidexml

DavidRokon gets a hug today :)

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Missed two hugs this time, agh. The recipients are... Ghostwish, Titanium Dragon, and joshofspam!

Liatai

Today's hug from me goes to... null0010!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Tammo_Korsai gets a hug today!

insidexml

WojtekPod has received a hug :)

-Baroquemonger

Lisky

very delayed response.... Thank-ye for the hug, XML

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

WojtekPod

Liatai

This morning's hug from me goes to... Castle Pokemetroid!

techmaster-glitch

Crap, missed two hugs again! Three recipients are... Tiger_T, Amber Williams, and Psaakyrn!

insidexml

Graficcha gets a hug today :)

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Here's a hug for JamesCray!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Today's on-time random robo-hug goes to... SkeletalSpade!

joshofspam

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Liatai

Today's hug goes to... Kipiru!

Mao

Sorry to inject something unnecessary to the thread but I have to give credit to Liatai for the consistent hugging.  Even some of our long term huggers haven't managed that.  So in response,

I'm giving a not so random hug to Liatai.

insidexml

Yes, we're all very proud of Liatai :3

Anyway, ilpalazzo gets a hug today.

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

:shy Aw, thanks, guys.  :hug Really, it's just part of my morning routine now. Wake up, feed dog, feed self, make tea, check webcomics, hug somebody. c:

Speaking of that... *sets down tea and hugs Jasonrevall*

techmaster-glitch

Two random hugs today go to... Magic and Artanis!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger