Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liatai

Oh! Why thank you, Keaton! (It's like the Random Hug Machine knows I have a tough exam today... xD) Have a hug back.  :hug

My random hug today goes to... candide!

insidexml

malocra gets a hug today c:
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

techmaster-glitch

Today's random robo-hug goes to... DarkAudit!

Liatai

Shade gets a hug this morning.

Sunblink

Wakin' up early feels so good. :3

Today's Random Hug goes to SarahCrow, and now I'm off for the rest of the day.

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

techmaster-glitch

Today's random :robo :hug goes to... latei!

Captain

I just hugged Kirishala and Jairus. Maybe I should hug Shadrok too.

If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

Liatai

Today, Squato gets a hug.

Sunblink

I'm a little late :< But here's my Random Hug of the day. It goes to AeliaWyndsong.

To bed I go!

insidexml

Shadowcatcher receives a hug today c:

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

zeldagal12 gets a hug from me today. :)

Sunblink

Happy mother's day, everyone. :) Today's random hug goes to Dard.

According to llearch's generator, this is his first one.

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on May 09, 2010, 09:04:55 AM
Happy mother's day, everyone. :) Today's random hug goes to Dard.

According to llearch's generator, this is his first one.

First point of order: it's not my generator, I simply host it and patch it.
Second point of order: It doesn't tell you if the user has had a hug before. It tells you how many times it had to roll the dice before it found a valid user.

... so I think that means it got Dard on the first try, not that it has hugged him never before...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Liatai

Today, Tipod gets a hug.

techmaster-glitch

Darnit, missed two hugs, three recipients today are... Caraig, D'ymkarra, and Nekomancer!

Sunblink

I thought I was forgetting something. Oops. Today's Random Hug goes to Boogeyman. c:

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Here's a hug for inuhanyo!

And I might as well continue the chain of posts ending with smileys. c:

Sunblink

Squeezing this in before class... today's Random Hug is going to DavidRokon.

I think I'll continue the chain of smiley-posts too. :3 :) c:

techmaster-glitch

No reason to break trend...today's random robohug goes to Inquisitor Kingman!  :mowwink

insidexml

How long will this last...? In any case, Zuki receives a hug today c:

-Baroquemonger

Sunblink

Muahaha! It's not over until I say it's over! >:3

Today's random hug goes to Rafe. :)

Liatai

Today's hug from me goes to... Psaakyrn! c:

insidexml

I've always gone about with the ending smiley, so I know that at the least, I won't be the cause of its death. :)

Anyways, Infranscia gets a hug today c:

-Baroquemonger

Infranscia

And I would like to thank you for that random hug, even if it was suggested by a generator. :mowsmile

This is a cute little idea. :mowmeep  I might join this. *likes huggles*  Not committing, yet, but I'm leaning toward it.
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)

Sunblink

Today's Random Hug goes to Shade. :)

Liatai

Cvstos gets a hug today. :smile

techmaster-glitch

Ack, missed a hug. Two hugs go out to RobbieThe1st :) and Goatmon :3