Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liatai

Here's a hug for TheZombie!

techmaster-glitch

And I missed a hug again...two recipients today are... Toast and Scarydragon!

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Don

Yeeg, in my absence I missed to hugs, sadness~

They are very appreciated~ and I apologise for not being around often to give thanks on the day they are given~ >:

Kuari

Liatai

White Tiger got hugged today. c:

techmaster-glitch

Ontimehug, finally! The recipient is... scorpio803 !

insidexml

Jack McSlay gets a hug today.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Liatai

Today's hug goes to... AndersW!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Another on-time hug goes to... Talonr!

Liatai

Nekomancer gets a hug today!

insidexml

Stig Hemmer receives a hug today :)

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Today, Corgatha Taldorthar gets a hug. c:

insidexml

PencilinHand gets a hug today :)

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

InsanityRequiem gets a hug today! c:

techmaster-glitch

Aw crud, missed two huggles this time. Three random robohugs go out to... Darkdragon, Eibborn (...formerly Eibbor_N, I believe...), and Merlin! (a newbie)

Merlin

Glee! I suppose it would only be fair to give the hugs in return! Hugs to techmaster, and hell, I've got two arms, hugs also to Liatal!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

InsanityRequiem

I was hugged! Egads! Mmm... I'm giving my hug to Mao! :U
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

Darkdragon

I haven't gotten one of these recently, which makes it all more the pleasant surprise. *hugs back*

Liatai

Thanks, Merlin! I needed that after how my day went. c:

Hm... I've got two arms, too. I think I'll give out two hugs today. One for ANTIcarrot, and one for ChaoSynergy.

insidexml

KarlOmega1 gets a hug today. :)

*only has one arm* :U

Just kidding! I'm just lazy.

-Baroquemonger

KarlOmega1

Thanks for the hug, Insidexml.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Liatai

SpottedKitty gets a hug today!

techmaster-glitch

Yet another missed hug. Two recipients today are... Tsunari and Sind!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Keklily

Liatai

insidexml

iownpants gets a hug today :)

-Baroquemonger