New to alot, old to a few...

Started by AngelSephy, June 26, 2007, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelSephy

I realized I haven't been here in god-knows-how-long, so I thought I'd come by and say hello! To all the ones who don't know me, I am a very old member of ICVD(and also the thorn in it's side to a select few). I was called AngelSephy/AngelSephiros on there, but you can call me Mandi if you want.

Don't worry, I don't flame or spam. The Admins know that personally. ;3

:mowmeep Oh my god... amber made MOW emotes!!! X3 *squee!*

TheGreyRonin

Welcome back! I don't personally remember you, but hey, there are days when I forget myself. *chuckles*

And yes, the mow emotes rock muchly.

AngelSephy

thank you very much! I don't know if you ever posted on ICVD, but around late 05-early 06 was the last time I was there I believe. Not certain though.

Damaris

Just so you know, ICVD the forum and ICVD the site are no longer sister entities- so clockworkmansion is actually no relation to ICVD of yon.  However, there are four or five people who will probably recognize you.  Welcome back :)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Holy shit. I hadn't expected to see you round these parts...

Crap, I have to see if I still have your bio for the photo album...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

AngelSephy

Dam! DMoon! *hugs both* I got so interested in RO, it's very rare I visited forums. I just hope the ones who do recognize me do so in a good way!  :mowsad

Oh yeah! Guess what? I'm getting married here soon! We can't afford the ceremony with the gown and everything, so we have to go before a judge. I am a little scared because I'll also be moving out soon. I have to wait til it's confirmed as to whether Vinnie will be deployed to Iraq, or not. If he isn't, then we're getting an apartment off-base.

So how have you guys been doing? Any little mini demon-spawns yet? ;)

llearch n'n'daCorna

"I don't spam or flame" - you've got 6 posts. Any spamming or flaming you've done would have to be -extremely- abbreviated... ;-]

Welcome back.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Miaka

Welcome back!

though if I remember correctly, the mow icons were made by Gabi. >>
I think.

Zedd

Hello..You might not know me...But i may introduce myself to you..I hope we can get along fine

Darkmoon

Quote from: AngelSephy on June 26, 2007, 06:30:05 PM
Dam! DMoon! *hugs both* I got so interested in RO, it's very rare I visited forums. I just hope the ones who do recognize me do so in a good way!  :mowsad

Oh yeah! Guess what? I'm getting married here soon! We can't afford the ceremony with the gown and everything, so we have to go before a judge. I am a little scared because I'll also be moving out soon. I have to wait til it's confirmed as to whether Vinnie will be deployed to Iraq, or not. If he isn't, then we're getting an apartment off-base.

So how have you guys been doing? Any little mini demon-spawns yet? ;)

Congrats on the boytoy. ;)

Nope, no spawning yet. I don't think the world is ready for that.

LionHeart

*waves* Greetings.

A whole bunch of us are the DMFA forumites, who moved here from the old forum on the Nice. We've sort of taken over a fair bit. We are also responsible for the introduction of the mow emotes (or "eMOWticons", as someone dubbed them.)

Welcome aboard, or back, whichever.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Destina Faroda

Welcome to CMF!  It's good to see you again.  I think the last time we chatted was last year or something.  In any case, I'm glad you're around.  Just don't overwhelm the people around here with your talent.  :mowwink
Sig coming...whenever...

Kasarn

I AM THE REINCARNATION OF A 40' TALL HERMAPHRODITE ANTHROPOMORPHIC LUPINE ELVEN DRAGON. Wanna yiff?

(PS lol, it was too convenient not to do it)

bill

Didn't we make "yiff" one of the "If You Say That Word We Will Mock You Until You Cry Into Your Pillow At Night" words?

Gabi

It wasn't Amber who made them. :mowsad Amber is cool and her comic is amazing, but the eMOWticons were created by Jack McSlay and myself. Jack had the original idea and made a bunch, and I helped by making a few more. I'm glad that she approved them, though, MOWs being her copyright and all.

Welcome [back] to these forums!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Damaris

Well, I have learned something then.  I don't think I knew who had actually made them.  They're very cute- you both did a great job.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: BillBuckner on June 27, 2007, 08:07:50 AM
Didn't we make "yiff" one of the "If You Say That Word We Will Mock You Until You Cry Into Your Pillow At Night" words?
Heh heh, you mean like that one joker who was said he was working on some DMFA game, and if he made it into dating sim he said it would be "Rated Mature for YIFF" at which point the Big Amber Herself came and smote him to Hades below? *Snrks, remebering that incident...*

Gabi

Quote from: Damaris on June 27, 2007, 09:41:59 AM
Well, I have learned something then.  I don't think I knew who had actually made them.  They're very cute- you both did a great job.
Thanks, Damaris! :mowcookie
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

AngelSephy

Gabi, you and Jack did excellent work on them. They are so cute I could hug them if not for the blatant danger to my arm being devoured(and possibly my whole being for that matter)!

:tohell YEEHAW!!! I am so happy to see all the old emotes are still alive and thriving! X3

Dance Felicia, Dance!!!  :wiggle

*coughs* Okay, back to myself now. I noticed that most of you did seem to be from DMFA because of your avatars. For a split-second I thought furries(the wierd kind, not the cool kind like ya'll) had over-run the forums til I recognized the furcadia and dmfa-inspired avatars.

and: yiff yiff yiff yiff yiff!!!!  >:3  :mwaha

*hugs Destina* How have you been desti? And don't worry, I won't horrify people too much with my "talent"! X3 Wouldn't wanna scare the little toddler on here now would I?  :mowmeep

DMoon: Aw, no cute little demonspawns! Well, when Dam does get pregnant, make sure to post pictures of the pregnancy. Everyone knows pregger-mommies are adorable when they waddle!  :mowhappy

Darkmoon

O_o Yeah, somehow I doubt that will happen...

Although, if I just took random screenshots from Aliens, it would probably fairly closely approximate labor...

AngelSephy

LMAO! Yeah, it is kinda scary to witness when you think about it. But the result justifies the means!  :giggle

Although I can picture Dam in labor, and you fainting from the huge needle she'll be begging for to stop the pain.

Darkmoon

Eh, we already pretty much figure it'll be all or nothing on the drugs. She's allergic to anesthetic, so if it causes her a reaction, she won't be taking them...

Otherwise, she'll be higher than a kite for the whole thing.

Damaris

Well, considering that the novacaine from the dentist makes everything worse, it will probably be au natural.  Which annoys me greatly.

Darkmoon

We could just get you really stoned.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: AngelSephy on June 29, 2007, 04:03:03 PM
For a split-second I thought furries(the wierd kind, not the cool kind like ya'll) had over-run the forums til I recognized the furcadia and dmfa-inspired avatars.

No, we're all still the weird kind.

Quote from: Damaris on June 29, 2007, 10:13:24 PM
Well, considering that the novacaine from the dentist makes everything worse, it will probably be au natural.  Which annoys me greatly.

Have a water birth. If you're at all interested in floating, it apparently (according to my wife, who went through the whole process with nothing more than a couple of aspirin afterwards, which she didn't even take, she just looked at. Go figure) takes a whole -weight- of pain off.

Not to mention weight, which at that stage can only be a good thing. :-]

Damaris

That is an interesting idea.  I'll have to remember that for the hypothetical children to come.

Darkmoon

Yeah, that might not be a bad idea for our average 2.6 children we're supposed to have.

I still haven't figured out how the .6 kid is going to come out, but at least its birth should be easier.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aridas

Quote from: Darkmoon on June 30, 2007, 09:02:50 AM
Yeah, that might not be a bad idea for our average 2.6 children we're supposed to have.

I still haven't figured out how the .6 kid is going to come out, but at least its birth should be easier.
One word: Midgets.

bill

Aren't you supposed to call them "Little People" now? Can't stand that name. They could have picked some nonsense word with some elegant obscure Latin roots, or something, but no, they had to choose the unwieldy "Little People".