06/11/2010 [DMFA Filler]

Started by AmigaDragon, June 11, 2010, 05:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

They weren't learning when they were told either, or when it was written in the rules about how to write them.  So instead, just delete them as spam.  Seems fitting to me.

Darkmoon

But the forum will be cleaner, and that makes me happy.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Anker Steadfast

Ah - Forums always tend to be an unholy mess, even the nicest ones.
The perfect forum has no visitors to mess things up, but it's also incredibly boring.

That said, mods do have their job cut out for them, and they tend to have hard skin.
And if that's not enough, full plate armor seems to help.
Recommended by dwarves across the globe.

:D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Mao Laoren on June 14, 2010, 12:32:50 PM
They weren't learning when they were told either, or when it was written in the rules about how to write them.  So instead, just delete them as spam.  Seems fitting to me.

See, that's my argument, too.

Mao

I like the way you think.  It reminds me of myself.  That makes it instantly cool.

Damaris

actually, deleted threads just auto-generate into the abandoned mine.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Yes, but if I delete them from there, they leave never to be see again.

Emerauld Drathmir

Quote from: joshofspam on June 14, 2010, 09:50:50 AM
You know, even with a style change Fa'lina still seems like the most mature looking individual in the comic?

It's a trait she seems to share with most of the other tri wings. Like they gain maybe six or ten years when they make the change.

But I like the commet at the end about the hotel room. Gosh the things a cleaning service lady has probably seen just makes me shiver. :U
...and wish greatly that they could be unseen...not enough brain bleach in the world some days.  This coming from a former NWIN Bed & Breakfast Receptionist and Cleaning Wench...  The abject terror that can be brought on by describing said infamous moments... *evil laugh*
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

Psychedelic Mushroom

Y'know I just noticed Fa'Lina nubbly tri wings.. >XD Oh noes! Anyways.. I have to say that Wildy is drawn really interestingly here. I like.  :3

Arapaima

I can't be the only one amused by Abel in this comic.
Someone will remember you, sometime.
Just try and sleep with the music on, all the time.
Well I'm sorry kid, tonight you sleep outside.

Attic Rat

Quote from: Emerauld Drathmir on June 14, 2010, 10:33:06 PM
Quote from: joshofspam on June 14, 2010, 09:50:50 AM
You know, even with a style change Fa'lina still seems like the most mature looking individual in the comic?

It's a trait she seems to share with most of the other tri wings. Like they gain maybe six or ten years when they make the change.

But I like the commet at the end about the hotel room. Gosh the things a cleaning service lady has probably seen just makes me shiver. :U
...and wish greatly that they could be unseen...not enough brain bleach in the world some days.  This coming from a former NWIN Bed & Breakfast Receptionist and Cleaning Wench...  The abject terror that can be brought on by describing said infamous moments... *evil laugh*

I've installed 2-way radio equipment on garbage trucks and farm machinery, and I've unclogged toilets by hand. Let's share war stories!

In other news, while Chalo has nice style - I prefer Ambarrrgh's. Is that the proper way to mis-spell her name?
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Toast

Quote from: Psychedelic Mushroom on June 15, 2010, 09:00:36 AM
I have to say that Wildy is drawn really interestingly here. I like.  :3

I like it too! It actually looks pretty much spot on to how Amber draws her. He definitely did Wildy and Mab justice in this one! :3
I actually really like Fa'Lina's dress design in this one too. The little gems on it are a nice touch!

DMFA reader since 2000!

Emerauld Drathmir

Quote from: Attic Rat on June 16, 2010, 11:52:04 PM
I've installed 2-way radio equipment on garbage trucks and farm machinery, and I've unclogged toilets by hand. Let's share war stories!

In other news, while Chalo has nice style - I prefer Ambarrrgh's. Is that the proper way to mis-spell her name?
Newlyweds and their "toys" left out with a note to clean the room and put the "toys" back just where they left them...Corpulent naked man of Mexican origin demanding I get him some fresh towels(walking out of his room to make the request naked that is)...The rest would have to be delivered via PM as they are too graphic and/or disgusting for the gentle folk of this forum. 
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Emerauld Drathmir on June 19, 2010, 04:02:06 PM
Newlyweds and their "toys" left out with a note to clean the room and put the "toys" back just where they left them...Corpulent naked man of Mexican origin demanding I get him some fresh towels(walking out of his room to make the request naked that is)...The rest would have to be delivered via PM as they are too graphic and/or disgusting for the gentle folk of this forum. 

Whilst I agree with your assessment about the gentle folk (and not so gentle admins), I have to admit to some curiosity about these stories of yours. Might I suggest another venue, with recording? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Anker Steadfast

I hear Dr. Ink's jumper cables are gentler.

*sage nod*

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Attic Rat

We all knew the job was like that when we took it...
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Psychedelic Mushroom

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on June 21, 2010, 04:25:53 PM
I hear Dr. Ink's jumper cables are gentler.

*sage nod*

Nooooo Professor Inks NEEDLES are the most gentle since jumper cables.  :E

:x However Professor Fate's critter projects do not fit into this category....