06/11/2010 [DMFA Filler]

Started by AmigaDragon, June 11, 2010, 05:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

Am I the only one having trouble reading the tiny and fuzzy print? I can zoom in on it but it doesn't make it any clearer, just bigger fuzz.

EDIT: fixed the date that someone changed on me.  This was not a future post (6/22).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Shade

I'd say it's just a sizing problem.  It looks like it should be the size of Chalo's comic, LL, but is sized wrong.

bradypodidae

Speaking of sizing... (Fa'Lina) Well, someone was bound to mention it.

Kudos to the Katbox crew for the excellent entertainment. And yeah; Las Lindas et al... go read! Good stuff!
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

OminousShadow

Quote from: proeliator bradypodidae on June 11, 2010, 08:02:16 AM

Kudos to the Katbox crew for the excellent entertainment. And yeah; Las Lindas et al... go read! Good stuff!

Yeah. Fa'Lina's sizing in this guest strip scares me. Also the fact she seems to be considering letting Wildy into the Academy to learn mind affecting magic.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Mao

Dear Amber:  Knighthood is better.  Glad we can agree on Building An Empire.

Keleth

Oh Chalo. You little rascal  :3
Help! I'm gay!

Turnsky

Quote from: OminousShadow on June 11, 2010, 08:08:35 AM
Quote from: proeliator bradypodidae on June 11, 2010, 08:02:16 AM

Yeah. Fa'Lina's sizing in this guest strip scares me. Also the fact she seems to be considering letting Wildy into the Academy to learn mind affecting magic.

given it's chalo, it's kinda understated.   :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Mao

Quote from: AmigaDragon on June 11, 2010, 05:16:42 AM
Am I the only one having trouble reading the tiny and fuzzy print? I can zoom in on it but it doesn't make it any clearer, just bigger fuzz.

Given this:  http://laslindas.katbox.net/istrip_files/strips/20100611.jpg

I'm sure the issue will be resolved asap.

For those curious, parts of this thread have been removed.  The removed parts are now in the tearooms.  Play nice.

insidexml

c: I certainly thought this was cool when it popped up here. And in the Katbox, too.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Amber Williams

Apologies about the size issue. My brain went *bloop* just before sleeping and I ended up grabbing the smaller version by accident without really thinking on it.  All fixed now.

Now everyone should go over and thank Chalo, ID, and Soulkat for being sweeties. :U

Sunblink

Wow, Fa'Lina drawn by Chalo? Good times. His style is perfect for her. :3

Actually, the DMFA cast in general adapts well to Chalo's style because he uses such bright colors.

Madd the Sane

I can see Fa'Lina with that big of a bust, but those hips...  :erk
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

VAE

Quote from: Madd the Sane on June 11, 2010, 12:54:20 PM
I can see Fa'Lina with that big of a bust, but those hips...  :erk
It's right - look carefully at her portrait in the clan leaders series which is the most up to date rendering
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Icalasari

I think Fa'lina should cut back on those muffins a little :P
Quote from: MT Hazard on January 08, 2011, 10:54:19 AM
Warning! This cubi has encountered an unknown error and needs to restart
Do you wish to start in safe mode ? Y/N
Loading last known good configuration.....
Loading WinMows....

Drayco84

Well, most fatty foods do tend to head straight for the thighs...

OminousShadow

Also, please let Filler Dan cut Filler Abel in half, his personality scares me.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Drayco84

Filler Dan or Filler Abel?
Oh, wait. Nvm. You mean Filler Abel scares you.
Yeah, can't say I blame you... (Or Dan for that matter...)

Anker Steadfast

Thunder-Thunder-Thunder-THUNDER thighs !!   :mwaha

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

VAE

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on June 11, 2010, 03:01:34 PM
Thunder-Thunder-Thunder-THUNDER thighs !!   :mwaha
The expression is rather illogical though... i yet have to see a person whose thighs make noise, as opposed to feet soles.
Not to mention that fat tissue should be able to act as a damper to noise...
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

RandomMetaphysics

While I did get a chuckle out of the filler, I agree with Ominous Shadow and Drayco84. Filler Abel is scary.

Arcblade

I think the panel I love most is the last one.  I was already a fan of the original iteration as Amber drew it, and given the rest of the comic, it's just awesome the way it's done here.  Props to Chalosan, and thanks for making my Friday more awesome.   :)

Congo Jack

Quote from: Drayco84 on June 11, 2010, 02:50:57 PM
Filler Dan or Filler Abel?
Oh, wait. Nvm. You mean Filler Abel scares you.
Yeah, can't say I blame you... (Or Dan for that matter...)
Go Dan! Split doofus in a half!  :mowninja

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

Psychedelic Mushroom

Quote from: OminousShadow on June 11, 2010, 02:40:21 PM
Also, please let Filler Dan cut Filler Abel in half, his personality scares me.
Indeed. Seeing abel grin like that is traumatizing. >XD Especially with all the hearts...

joshofspam

You know, even with a style change Fa'lina still seems like the most mature looking individual in the comic?

It's a trait she seems to share with most of the other tri wings. Like they gain maybe six or ten years when they make the change.

But I like the commet at the end about the hotel room. Gosh the things a cleaning service lady has probably seen just makes me shiver. :U
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

VAE

Quote from: joshofspam on June 14, 2010, 09:50:50 AM
You know, even with a style change Fa'lina still seems like the most mature looking individual in the comic?

It's a trait she seems to share with most of the other tri wings. Like they gain maybe six or ten years when they make the change.

But I like the commet at the end about the hotel room. Gosh the things a cleaning service lady has probably seen just makes me shiver. :U

I have heard some cubi rumor that the headwings make you look old... they are SO 19th early 20 century :D
EDIT: Actually rumour has it that it is even older, the trend being estabilished by this "Hermes" guy.
(edited because i actually know an example for that period)
Saphroneth

Darkmoon

Quote from: AmigaDragon on June 11, 2010, 05:16:42 AM

EDIT: fixed the date that someone changed on me.  This was not a future post (6/22).

Typo on the date was probably my fault. That said, it wouldn't have happened if you titled your threads properly.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Mao

Sure, sure.  Pass the buck.

Darkmoon

It really bothers me that threads aren't titled properly. One of these days I seriously will start deleting threads, just to prove a point.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Naldru

But if you just delete them, nobody will know that they were there and nobody will learn.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.