Bunny backstory?

Started by Castle Pokemetroid, July 02, 2008, 06:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Pokemetroid

I know that you did a little thing for the barmaid, but what about bunny?

How Darkmoon just happened to find a bunny in a forest in Out of the Darkness made me think that there might be a little more somethin' somethin' up with the little thing.

Katrina's bat Darkie is fully explained, as it shows a comic of her buying the bird, then another of it transforming into a bat.

Alec's pig is explained, as he simply bought it from some guy. Not more to know about a pig's life on a farm.

But bunny, I feel there's more to it. What made bunny make the choice to follow Darkmoon and how did he meet up with him in the first place? I think there can be a little more history to the little pink rabbit.

Damaris

Bunny is more of a side character, and not a pet, per se, which is why we haven't seen his origins.  Because he falls into a side category, I imagine he's going to be treated much like Frankie and Mummy- we get dribs and drabs of their backstory, but we're likely never going to know it all.

I like to think of Bunny somewhat like Athena, the goddess, jumping out his father's head fully formed.  Let's go with that ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

I've been saving it up for a while, trying to find the right time to share it... I guess this is the time...

The Bunny is really...

Spider-Man!  :spidey
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Damaris

Liar!  He's really more nefarious then that!

:kruger

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

thegayhare

Awww

I was hopping the bunny was simply on the run from Arthur and the holy handgrenades

Darkmoon

Oooh, that's a good one too.

Maybe I should do it like the Joker. Have people come together to ell the backstory of the bunny as they heard it, with each one telling a conflicting story...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

VSMIT

Quote from: thegayhare on July 03, 2008, 01:31:54 PM
Awww

I was hopping the bunny was simply on the run from Arthur and the holy handgrenades
That would explain why Bunny is so badass.

Darkmoon

llearch n'n'daCorna

1) he's just looking for a little tail (although Dan in DMFA is doing much the same. *cough*)

2) He's actually a vampire rabbit, sucking the juices out of vegetables wherever they go.

3) Looking for his long-lost love.

4) On his big OE.

5) The creation of a mad scientist, and is hunting the poor sod down to kill him, after which he'll go stand on an iceberg and float away, against all global hydromechanics, to the north pole icecap.

6) He's just a cute widdle fwuffy bunny, and isn't actually anything unusual at all.

7) He's the dark nemesis of the chicken. Or the light nemesis, or something.

... Erm. That's probably far more than enough from me...

Darkmoon

Heh, I may use some of those...

llearch n'n'daCorna

gawd, I hope not.

30 seconds of totally irrational thought went into them...

Damaris

Really?  It totally looks like you spent at least three minutes on them. ;)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Nah. Wouldn't have been that much.

Seriously. No more than 2, at the very most.

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: Darkmoon on July 02, 2008, 11:29:26 PM
I've been saving it up for a while, trying to find the right time to share it... I guess this is the time...

The Bunny is really...

Spider-Man!  :spidey

. . . :U

How dose he shoot web then?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao

The mechanics on that are starting to boggle my mind a bit... I'm strangely intrigued by this concept of bunny actually being  :spidey

But what if he was actually a  :mowninja  ?

Darkmoon

Bunny too stealthy to be ninja. He show ninja up.

Castle Pokemetroid

Can the bunny hop on the ceiling then?

How would that work? The bunny would let go from the ceiling, fly through the air a bit, the fall upwards back to the ceiling. That'd be crazy.

Darkmoon

Float like butterfly. Fall like rock.

Daoswarrior2033

could bunny be from the future and be some kinda of cyborg bunny sent to kill darkmoon at a certain moment.

Darkmoon

Yes. That's it. You've ruined the comic, and now I have to end it.

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Darkmoon on July 11, 2008, 11:16:10 PM
Yes. That's it. You've ruined the comic, and now I have to end it.

NOOOOOOOO! the elaborate plot involving inter-dimensional psychic space monkeys and peanut butter jelly bean monsters has been ruined. 
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Darkmoon

I'll just have to say Fuck You to my fans and do it is DSWC.

DSWC stick figure art.

DSWC stick figure art, but only update once a week.

And I'll draw it with my feet.

While I actually do something else altogether, barely paying attention to the art...

Come to think of it, that's practically what I do now.

Damaris

Well, you could have the cats do it.

But then the art might actually improve...   :U

Darkmoon

Mao

I'm trying to picture Shirt Guy Dom moments a la Darkmoon... only I suspect Darkmoon is crazier than Dom and that makes me scared.

VSMIT

I bet that even Dark could draw better than Dom.

Darkmoon

You give me much too much credit.