2013/05/26 [Matilda #14] Coding all the HTMLS!

Started by xom, May 26, 2013, 01:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xom

Ah, so either Kesserk is not allowed to battle Heshi or since Heshi's father is sick it isn't allowed. Pardon me if I forgot but do we actually know the name of Matilda's dad?

joshofspam

Certainly seems like he thinks it's a case of hiding behind ones father.

Though maybe Heshii is simply holding back for his father's sake. You know, I can't help but think of Kesserk as somewhat as a possible jerk now.

We know Heshii gets his arm ripped off by Matilda. But picking on someone with a possible sick parent and whispering behind their backs? Just who is the jerk here?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

DragonBlast

Sorry, but I cant help but think that Kesserk is somehow involved in Heshi's father's fate.
However of course he would need to keep his actions hidden from everyone. :mowninja
Perhaps when he was "out looking for a new home crystal"?

Amber Williams

Quote from: joshofspam on May 26, 2013, 02:32:35 AM
But picking on someone with a possible sick parent and whispering behind their backs? Just who is the jerk here?

In Kesserk's defense, I wouldn't really say he's whispering.  :U

ChaosMageX

It's starting to look like Heshi (Heshii?) is more apathetic than silently confident, but then again I might be wrong.  It seems like Heshi (Heshii?) is just letting everything Kesserk says go in one ear-fin and out the other while he fingers some of his door beads in boredom.

Still, I agree that Kesserk is definitely starting to look like the jock jerk at this point.

And I'm starting to wonder if all male BV Mythos are naturally that ripped, if they get that way from fighting alone, or if they need to have a body-building exercise regiment along with fighting to get that way.

Icon by Sunblink

Zebra Bug

Quote from: ChaosMageX on May 26, 2013, 06:41:21 PM

And I'm starting to wonder if all male BV Mythos are naturally that ripped, if they get that way from fighting alone, or if they need to have a body-building exercise regiment along with fighting to get that way.

I noticed that too....Kesserk was saying that Heshi never challenged anyone in his whole life and he looks more ripped than Kesserk. I agree with the thought that he looks more apathetic than anything else. And I do so love his pose. But I am curious. The comments that he is not accepting challenges because his father is now ill do not add up if he's never done such in his entire life, and it seems that it is unusual to do so. So I wonder what game Heshi is playing...

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

Wanderer

Quote from: ChaosMageX on May 26, 2013, 06:41:21 PMStill, I agree that Kesserk is definitely starting to look like the jock jerk at this point.
He looked that way to me the instant he showed up. I was confused at people liking him. Different folks get different impressions from the same things, I guess.

Tuyu

But given Matilda's description, it seems likely they're all jock jerks to some degree, but at least some of them are capable of being nice when they want.

Starcat5

Quote from: Wanderer on May 27, 2013, 01:24:28 AM
Quote from: ChaosMageX on May 26, 2013, 06:41:21 PMStill, I agree that Kesserk is definitely starting to look like the jock jerk at this point.
He looked that way to me the instant he showed up. I was confused at people liking him. Different folks get different impressions from the same things, I guess.
Yeah, he slipped past my "Jerk Radar", I'll admit. Still calling him DOA before this arc is over, however. In fact, if Big Bro's comeback is "...and yours will be the first head I have mounted on my wall", I call him making good on that boast.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Tapewolf

Quote from: Wanderer on May 27, 2013, 01:24:28 AM

It was largely because he wasn't treating the women the way droids are treated in Star Wars (which is what Matilda led us to believe was the norm).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E