2013/05/23 [DMFA #1403] Oh, Mink.

Started by xom, May 24, 2013, 12:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xom

Hmm, so Mink is obsessed with old mystery stories then? What harm could come from that? Shudder...

Well, aside from that morbid thought, at least we know for sure what clans Jeremiah and Abyss come from.

Edit: Minor typo.

Edit: You probably shouldn't name _every_ thread after the title Amber puts on the comic, xom. It smacks of a lack of creativity.
  -- llearch

Lying Foo

Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

joshofspam

I'm actually finding I like more and more the creativity Amber has to put into drawing Abyss's face.

Almost as much as I love Mink's face in the last pannel. :U
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Jasae Bushae

OMG! QUICK! Someone introduce Mink to shipping!
I might be a hack writer but thats no reason not to Enjoy writing anyways
http://greenfrostfire.deviantart.com/

Lorien077

Oh gosh I love the detective noir look for those two.  XD  The paneling for this page was also super cool. :3

...I'm out of intelligent reasons why I like this page so much.  *squees like an idiot*

Quote from: Jasae Bushae on May 24, 2013, 12:36:27 AM

...so that's how the world ends.  With world peace because no one could say no to Mink's puppy eyes.
You have my permission not to love me; I am a cathedral of deadbolts and I'd rather burn myself down than change the locks.

My scribbles: http://lorien077.deviantart.com/

Lying Foo

Not with a bang, nor a whimper, but a squee.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Tapewolf

With a grasp on reality like that, Mink is never going to leave the Academy...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 24, 2013, 03:05:58 AM

What, around the throat, do you mean? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Wanderer

...Dammit, this update made me go check to see which leader Kish'ta was. Of course it's the one I don't remember because it's the one I always avoided looking at like the plague every time I checked out the clan leaders. Bloody thing is horrifying.

Bandersnatch

With a grasp on reality like that, Mink would be the best clan leader ever.

Arcblade

Quote from: Lying Foo on May 24, 2013, 01:26:45 AM
Not with a bang, nor a whimper, but a squee.

And much helpless squirming, because people will try to struggle against the Squiggle's adorableness, and fail. 

Ignuus66

What grasp on reality?

(credit: Gabi)

Naldru

Quote from: Jasae Bushae on May 24, 2013, 12:36:27 AM
Since Aaryanna has experience with LiveJournal, she could probably show Mink all the wonders of the web.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

katasev

Quote from: Wanderer on May 24, 2013, 09:07:43 AM
...Dammit, this update made me go check to see which leader Kish'ta was. Of course it's the one I don't remember because it's the one I always avoided looking at like the plague every time I checked out the clan leaders. Bloody thing is horrifying.

Considering the clan quirk is that EVERYONE HAS SUPER SHARP TEETH, it makes me extra nervous about what might be hiding in her outfit's deep dark hood...  :< :C D:

(Frequent lurker, forever reader, and I could have SWORN I had an account here already for my occasional posts, but none of the usernames I use showed up as even existing so I guess either I hallucinated that account or it got purged or something.)

InsanityRequiem

Mink and fan fiction sites? Not worried one bit! It's other sites that'd make me run for the hills. Definitely the other sites. :<

And don't worry, Dan! It's just them showing their platonic love for each other! ...Cubi have platonic love right? :U
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

Drakkenmensch

Quote from: katasev on May 25, 2013, 12:19:17 AM

Considering the clan quirk is that EVERYONE HAS SUPER SHARP TEETH, it makes me extra nervous about what might be hiding in her outfit's deep dark hood...  :< :C D:

Wouldn't the Kish'ta sharp teeth show up as super-sharp fingernails in Abyss' case?

TacticalError

Mink is so happy in the last panel that her tongue is a heart.

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on May 25, 2013, 06:03:57 AM

Wouldn't the Kish'ta sharp teeth show up as super-sharp fingernails in Abyss' case?

...Or they'd be lining the inside of her hood.

llearch n'n'daCorna

(Frequent lurker, forever reader, and I could have SWORN I had an account here already for my occasional posts, but none of the usernames I use showed up as even existing so I guess either I hallucinated that account or it got purged or something.)

Probably purged. If you ask, we might even be able to recall the name - at least, if it was me purging. Usually Darkmoon does the purging, though, and I'm not sure how much attention he pays to the names involved...

Amber Williams

I keep telling you guys, you look fine. All that purging is not going to be good for your health.  :cry

e_voyager

Quote from: Amber Williams on May 25, 2013, 08:40:25 AM
I keep telling you guys, you look fine. All that purging is not going to be good for your health.  :cry
aww you're just saying that to be nice. i'm heavy as a a car and i know it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kuzma Volkov

x3 That little tidbit makes me like the clan even more for some reason. Maybe it's because their wit somehow reminds me of the old joker (not that wannabe knock off in the dark knight....).

Also same here on the being purged from time to time but meh not that worried about it :o

Zebra Bug

Look everyone, as long as no one introduces Mink to 4-Chan....I think we are safe.

And love the Noir...I love Thin Man and all those old timey shows.

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

icarus

i drew abyss because she's too cool for school

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kuzma Volkov on May 26, 2013, 08:36:32 PM
Also same here on the being purged from time to time but meh not that worried about it :o

Frankly, it's easy to avoid being purged. Just post at least once every six months.

RobbieThe1st

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 28, 2013, 08:30:02 AM
Quote from: Kuzma Volkov on May 26, 2013, 08:36:32 PM

Frankly, it's easy to avoid being purged. Just post at least once every six months.
But that's a lot of work! I mean, actually having to show up, read posts, and then post something somewhat related? And you expect this to happen at least every 6 months?
Wow. Talk about high expectations!

:B

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Read posts? Did I say you had to read posts?

I mean, yes, it would be preferable, but hardly something out of the ordinary... ;-]