Greetings! And thanks for the comic!

Started by Dragontech, January 08, 2012, 04:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragontech

Hey, Amber

I just recently found your comic, so I've spent the last week reading from comic 1 to current. It is interesting watching your drawing talent and style develop over time.
You make reference several times to errors or problems or lack of talent on your part in drawing the comics, especially the earlier ones. As someone who truly sucks at drawing, I can say, you are far from sucking. :mowsmile
I think you give dragons a very bad rap in your comic though, we are far less mean than we are reputed to be.

Kipiru

Quote from: Dragontech on January 08, 2012, 04:45:18 PM
Hey, Amber, you are far from sucking. :mowsmile

This should be quoted on the cover of the comic, should it ever get a hard copy  :mowhappy

Quote from: Dragontech on January 08, 2012, 04:45:18 PM
I think you give dragons a very bad rap in your comic though, we are far less mean than we are reputed to be.

Yea, well don't get me started on the status of unicorns  :mowwink

Oh, and welcome to the forums  :mowcookie

Sicill

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the forum.
Also, don't forget to read the forum's rules.

Have a muffin like substitute. :doommuffin

Gabi

Welcome! It seems I get to give you the traditional greeting: leave your sanity at the door but don't expect it to be there when you leave (why leave at all, though?), and watch out for everyone who tells you to watch out for anyone.

Quote from: Kipiru on January 08, 2012, 05:30:07 PM
While Amber may not like unicorns much, they seem to enjoy the same status as most other inhabitants of Furrae: they're free to live their lives as they want/can and they don't get involved in any trouble of epic proportions. I don't think Furrae is such a bad place for them.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kipiru

Quote from: Gabi on January 09, 2012, 09:15:23 AM
Quote from: Kipiru on January 08, 2012, 05:30:07 PM
While Amber may not like unicorns much, they seem to enjoy the same status as most other inhabitants of Furrae: they're free to live their lives as they want/can and they don't get involved in any trouble of epic proportions. I don't think Furrae is such a bad place for them.

That's what they want you to to think  :veryevil

justacritic

Yes yes what with the jokes, the vandalism, the hidden snickers the insinuation that they'll only disabled reindeer. Being a unicorn is not fun in Furrae