Oh mah geeze guys... I've gone and done it again (a message of return)

Started by Sienna Maiu - M T, August 25, 2011, 07:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna Maiu - M T

I've gone and fallen off of the Internet. Something like three and a half months or something this time? :o
So basically, life happened. Work, course registration chaos, loss of electricity to my bedroom and having to await an electrician, mysterious~ internet connection failures,  the ever-present DRAMA of life, friends, and family... and other "life things", like illness, hospital visits, reunions, and supporting friends.

Maiu, out.  :batman
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

Tapewolf

I thought you'd been scarce, but I didn't think it was that long.  Anyway, hope things are sorted out now!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sienna Maiu - M T

Thanks guys ^-^

More or less Tape, I'm in my courses now (after having to haul my tush out to school to get them to do it in person because apparently emails are no longer a legitimate form of communication) which is good, my cell phone has unfortunately now bitten the bullet, which means having to scrounge money for a new one, that and school supplies and tuition... and more school supplies. At least my internet connect has been consistent... today. Once I solve the problem of insomnia, life will be most awesome... especially once a proper sleep pattern can be set.  I can see no downside to this :.
Long story short though... they're getting there :P
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

Corgatha Taldorthar

Oh, hey. Welcome back. Hope everything is improving, if not all the way ok yet.

And why would you want to cure insomnia? Sleep is for weaklings, y'know :P
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Sicill

I had wondered what had happened to you.
Good luck with getting your life back in order.

bradypodidae

Isn't it nice to know that regardless of what life throws at you, regardless of how long you are gone, yo are always welcomed back here?

Welcome back! It is always understood the RL has priorities and now with school and such your attention is drawn elsewhere.

I wish you great success in all your endeavors!
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

joshofspam

Welcome back.

That's a whole lot of things shaking up your life. Hope most of them are getting sorted out.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Corgatha:
haw~, but when your sole source of lighting becomes the daylight streaming through your bedroom window, being awake only during the moonlight hours isn't conducive to getting any work done. :P

And thank-you to everyone else for the messages of well-wishing :)
my art thread