can y'all vote on a plush design for me?

Started by icarus, August 04, 2011, 06:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icarus

i just got my first plush design approved by Patchtogether.com...nothing special, just one of my six-legged fluffy white aliens called Nikitaks.

in order for the plushes to be made, i need lots of votes. voting doesn't mean you're obligated to buy or anything, it just means that people like it and therefore the company is going to be willing to make them.

so if you're willing to make a PT account (they're free, and they don't spam you) and +vote my design, er...i'd be super thankful?

this is the design

super thankyou guys :v

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

joshofspam

Voted. :)

Still have to wonder if you could get any other of your Fluffy Xenomorphs made. Though remembering what your Myches and Hekshanian have been up to, I'm not so sure a frowning Myche or a bottle holding Hekshanian would be appropriate.

Then theirs Soshika Lypha...Maybe if you Chibified them.... :B
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

icarus

eee thank you
i was thinking about trying out others, if this works. nikitaks are far and away the most popular for some reason so :O i decided to test the waters with them.

if it works out, i was thinking about a sartre figure next...with a detachable little wrist-computer and a piece of clear plastic to simulate the holo-screens.

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that