Interractive Option Time! (Clan Leader Appearance)

Started by Amber Williams, April 30, 2011, 04:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Clan Leader should actually be at this upcoming meeting?

Kish'Ta
Seme
Taun
Zezzuva
Dimanika
Surprise Me!
Daryil

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 01, 2011, 01:31:25 PM
Well, if you'd say something, it might happen sooner... ;-]

I had assumed there was a technical reason why it didn't do it, but yes - I should have thought to ask.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, sure, there was a technical reason.

Darkmoon screwed it up. ;-]

*hides*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

AmberCross

Well Taun would be quite interesting I suppose, and I have always wanted to see Dimanika in the comic. I'm honestly surprised that only one person has expressed desire to see Quoar. I think I'm going to go with.... 'surprise me'. Another thing that surprises me is that Piflak (Pride) isn't going to be showing up in person what with the whole, "Everything you do, do to the extent of your ability." thing.... though I AM hoping Jin decides to send a representative instead of not bothering at all (no way she'd show up in person or even probably avatar) and we'll get to see Mink again.

Blackwolf359

If someone pushes you into the abyss...Jump and grab them so they can race you to the bottom :P

POODLE! That is all.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 01, 2011, 07:20:59 AM
So the 69 people using the first one, the 6 using the second one, and the 596 people using the forum default (which will default to skin #1, in this board) will all see links, now. Yay.
This is a victory.

Quote from: MT Hazard on May 01, 2011, 08:28:39 AM
Only two votes for Kish'Ta? Shame, she is definitely one of the more 'interesting' clan leaders.
More like "terrifying"! D:
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

Stig Hemmer

Surprise me! :eager  I love your surprises!

Would have voted for Mink if that had been an option. ;)
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

ShadesFox

I'm still pulling for Dimanika. I have a soft spot for the crazies.
The All Purpose Fox

iceick

I voted for my clan leader Dimanika to go simply because if they send me there would be so much cunfusion that my entire clan would have headaches ten times worse than the one Dan had before Fa'lina helped him.

Edit: My second choice would be Kish'Ta just to see Dan's reaction.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Also, Dimanika is of the lot, the most benevolent of the affinities. (Though Dispair could have a lot of altruistic Cubi working in areas natually laden with bareavement...)

Kish'Ta would either just prank the Newbie, or be totally "normal".  On the other hand, she could go for full out terror, just cause... but my guess is that most everybody would already be used to her antics.
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

bdplague

I said Kish'Ta..... because she's a creeper, and I like creepy things! :D

Wouldn't say no to a little Quoar though!!  :mowwink

Sienna Maiu - M T

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Seme because it could reveal some interesting things (and she's pretty). Alternatively, if she sent a former Siar member, and if said member were to see Abel('s mark)...
Oh, the implications.
my art thread

Azelrus

*insert i voted button here*
id o wanna see taun's representative/avatar in the comic plus, as a member of Taun's clan, i must do so.

Tarynsgate

Dimanika for me! absolute troll of a clan leader for the win :D
Et Manu Et Corde - With hand and with heart

Sienna Maiu - M T

The awesome thing about this thread is that it's drawing so many lurkers out of hiding.

I'm totally interested in the Zezzuva fan's point of view.
my art thread

Viking ZX

Poll found a lurker.

Lurker was drawn out of hiding!

Lurker voted!

Lurker vanished back into the wilds.

Go Taun!
I'm an author! Check out my site!

Les

Keep in mind Amber hasn't confirmed/denied which of the clan leaders not listed in the poll were going to be among the two that were going to show-up in-person (sorta), which would send representatives, and which wouldn't bother.  (from what I remember of his clan leader bio, Quor is likely one of the 'no bother' sorts.. he's got his own little pseudo-SAIA to keep his clanlings safe at).

And I'm going for Taun, just to see Dan go Ga-Ga.   :U
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

FairWage22

Voted "Surprise Me" for the fact that Amber's surprise plot twists usually blind-side me and that's kind of refreshing.

If there were a weighting for a 'second' choice, I'd have to say Seme. 

The potential of recruiting Abel has to be out there somewhere, and if there wasn't someone who had a good chunk of despair in their lives I can't think of someone off the top of the head.
For decades I viewed myself as a 'wageslave', captive to whims of others and not realizing that by Naming myself that I *defined* myself.

Now many years older and wiser, I am trying to be the change  I want to see.

nevwyn

Quote from: Stig Hemmer on May 01, 2011, 08:23:33 PM
Surprise me! :eager  I love your surprises!

Would have voted for Mink if that had been an option. ;)

I would have voted for Mink too as I bet Mink rocks the parachute pants.

Can I change my vote to the clan leader of the Waffle House Clan?  :mowdizzy

Ryy Lazurus

My second vote would be for the Kish'Ta.

Picture the scene, She and Dan, she puts him at ease with a little mild banter, he relaxes, they share a joke, then she very politely asks;
"Daniel my friend, I have to quickly say hello to that cubi there, could you hold onto something for me for a moment" *sound of face being pealed off and handed to young incubus* "thank you very much sweetie" *kiss blown*

Shachza

Dan needs an ascendant 'cubi drinking buddy.  I went with Taun.   :)
            <-- #1 that is!

Ghostwish

"Surprise Me!" for Quoar. If you're gonna vote, vote for the only incubus leader. :>

Infranscia

Oof... Tough choice between Taun and Dimanika.  *after a bunch of thought, submits her vote*  The other ones could also be interesting, but those two that I mentioned are the ones I'd like to see most.

Quote from: AmberCross on May 01, 2011, 05:07:19 PMAnother thing that surprises me is that Piflak (Pride) isn't going to be showing up in person what with the whole, "Everything you do, do to the extent of your ability." thing....

Actually, Amber aid that three clan leaders would be showing up.  We're just choosing the the third leader.  Going by clan-leader profiles and such, I'd say there's a fair chance that she's going to show in person, particularly if Fa'Lina doesn't count as one of the three.  Not a guarantee, of course, but there's a good chance.
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)

VAE

Quote from: Shachza on May 02, 2011, 10:04:52 AM
Dan needs an ascendant 'cubi drinking buddy.  I went with Taun.   :)
Given how protective of cubi as a whole she is... there might be mixed feelings from her towards Dan.
Though, i bet he'd benefit from some her lessons. She seems the slicey-dicey type
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

killpurakat

I voted for Dimanika (she gave me a backside view when Amber last tried to draw her; I can't WAIT to see what she'd do at the Academy), but my bro is sad because he is not a Forum member, and he'd like to second Dimanika. :) So I'm casting his vote here (even if everyone says that doesn't count, it is making him feel better to at least get his two cents in).

And if you have no clue what that backside view is referencing, here's the forum post:
http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php/topic,8277.0.html

And here's just the direct dA link:
http://killpurakat.deviantart.com/art/Cubi-Clan-Leader-Chibis-207312112

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 01, 2011, 01:31:25 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on May 01, 2011, 10:12:32 AM
At last - now I can stop manually adding the underline tag to them  :3

Well, if you'd say something, it might happen sooner... ;-]

We kinda thought you knew ?
That it was supposed to be that way ?

So I did what Tapewolf did, and added the underlining manually.
It wasn't that hard afterall, just push the underline button before the URL button. :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Lurkie

Oh, it was a nasty three-way tie, since I couldn't vote for Quoar.  But eventually Taun edged out the others (pun not intended -- but I'll take it).  Honestly, I think meeting any of the clan leaders will be interesting.  This entire meeting promises to be very entertaining.  Well, for us, at least.   :)
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Ampzero

hmmm... I Voted for Taun to see the reaction of dan and what Taun would think of someone from cyra clan  >:3  whatever happens it will be awesome... *trys to think of possible reactions*
Hey :)

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Ryy Lazurus on May 02, 2011, 09:50:20 AM
My second vote would be for the Kish'Ta.

Picture the scene, She and Dan, she puts him at ease with a little mild banter, he relaxes, they share a joke, then she very politely asks;
"Daniel my friend, I have to quickly say hello to that cubi there, could you hold onto something for me for a moment" *sound of face being pealed off and handed to young incubus* "thank you very much sweetie" *kiss blown*

hmm...
this demands art! D:<
my art thread

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on May 02, 2011, 06:18:14 PM
We kinda thought you knew ?
That it was supposed to be that way ?

I didn't create the themes, and I've been using the SMF Default theme since, well, since shortly after I became a mod. Mostly because there are some admin functions that work better in that theme, in my opinion, and I haven't had time to go and resolve those problems in the theme for all of the seven people who actually use it... So... issues with the other themes are not something I pay too much attention to.

Hence... since nobody tells me of the problems, the problems will never get fixed. *shrug* ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears