Destania longevity theory.

Started by Corgatha Taldorthar, May 02, 2011, 09:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAE

heh , reminds me of a particular fragment in a random notes file i have :

a cubi shapeshifting to get rid of atherosclerotical plaques? When disturbed responds angrily about getting aneurysm
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: killpurakat on May 05, 2011, 11:39:59 PMAs long as I can be a cool wizard, like Gandalf. And I want to use my spear. ;) 

Well, the thought was that the wizard always gets blamed for everything bad, not science.
So when a wall-o-text suddenly appears ?
Yup, the wizard did it !

:D

He also did that bit where Destania lived longer.
No genetics involved there.
He was paid in muffins.

Quote from: killpurakat on May 05, 2011, 11:39:59 PMAs for the Wall... go Google "Zero Punctuation," listen to a couple, then try to succinctly type anything you are passionate about. I maintain this is the definition of impossible.  :U

Writing something short and to the point, is always harder than to ramble on about it for ten pages.
This is one of the first things you learn in school, right after learning how to write in the first place.

I believe any comic writer could talk about this - at length - since they have very small speech bubbles to work with, and so much to say.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.