What pants are require

Started by Shouta, February 10, 2011, 10:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shouta

Hello my name is Shouta The Haibane and it nice to meet you all but you can call me shouta for short.
Well i suck at spelling and grammar but I'm learning Japaneses right now.
Hajimemashite. How do you do
Shouta desu my name is shouta
Dozo yoroshiku. nice to meet you

-Shouta, The haibane
I\'m am Companion type AutoReiv that been mod to look like a Eurasian red squirrel. my serial number H 009 type prototype model. Family classified, location classified, bra size classified.

Damaris

Welcome to the forum.

Make sure to read the rules. There's one that addresses foreign languages.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Brunhidden

do we have a pants optional area?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Lisky

Wait, pants haven't always been optional?! D:

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Darkmoon

Pants aren't optional -- pants are forbidden.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Brunhidden

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

thegayhare

Hmmm well I've just been wearing an apron this whole time and no ones complained....

*wonders if he should start wearing underwear too*

bill

this thread is now officially Too Hot For TV

Shouta

Well it nice to meet you all, just one question where the chat room?
-Shouta,  The Haibane
I\'m am Companion type AutoReiv that been mod to look like a Eurasian red squirrel. my serial number H 009 type prototype model. Family classified, location classified, bra size classified.

Darkmoon

Quote from: thegayhare on February 11, 2011, 08:01:03 PM
Hmmm well I've just been wearing an apron this whole time and no ones complained....

No offense, but I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Drayco84

Quote from: Shouta on February 11, 2011, 11:34:26 PM
Well it nice to meet you all, just one question where the chat room?
-Shouta,  The Haibane

Easy enough to answer since THE BOX has posted in here. In his sig, to the right of his Valenth pets, there's a link to the unofficial DMFA server at http://llearch.net/irc/.

Join soon. The trolls are hungry, and stay the heck away from the D&D geeks. (Those people keep some WEIRD company...)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Note that it is unofficial, and separate. Any mixing of problems from there to here is frowned upon, with big stompy boots. Likewise vice-versa.

Just FYI.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

Quote from: Darkmoon on February 12, 2011, 12:15:44 AM
Quote from: thegayhare on February 11, 2011, 08:01:03 PM

No offense, but I just threw up a little in my mouth.

well no one else is complaining

*wiggles his butt and giggles*

Darkmoon

thegayhare

Brunhidden

what started out as a light jab at the newcomers typing ability has turned into a very accurate portrayal of things to come if you stay here

all we need now is some 80s nostalgia and a bit of argument

Shouta

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 12, 2011, 07:23:07 PM
what started out as a light jab at the newcomers typing ability has turned into a very accurate portrayal of things to come if you stay here

all we need now is some 80s nostalgia and a bit of argument
That okay i seen scare thing with pants on
-Shouta, The Haibane

Brunhidden

now that we have the silly out of the way i would like to get to know you better with a few questions

1- where are you from and is there anything that particularly identifies you?

2- whats a 'Haibane '?

3- what was this scary pantsless thing?

Shouta

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 12, 2011, 09:35:46 PM
now that we have the silly out of the way i would like to get to know you better with a few questions

1- where are you from and is there anything that particularly identifies you?
I'm big into Anthro Android and I end all my post with Shouta, The Haibane. I'm a furry and my furry fursonas is a Anthro Android squirrel with small wings and a halo. I wear a big metal ring on my right hand.
I suck at grammar and spelling, it one of my biggest problem. So sorry sorry sorry sorry for all my miss spelling in the future. I be in the chat most of the time.
2- whats a 'Haibane '?
Well my name is Shouta the Haibane and the Haibane are name after are dream in the cocoon. my name Shouta it mean Strawberry Shortcake in Japaneses.  Haibane Renmei is an anime series about a group of not-quite-human people called haibane living in a human city. Born from cocoons, they do not remember their past. Growing wings and given a halo, they are not allowed to leave the city. They are watched over by an order called the Haibane Renmei. All Haibane must work at jobs  and are subject to restrictive rules with sometimes harsh penalties. Foremost among these rules: Haibane may not own anything new, may not use money.

3- what was this scary pantsless thing?
My grandpa in the hospital has been the most scary pantless thing i have seen.

I'm happy to Answers anymore question

-Shouta, The Haibane