Hello! *waves* :D

Started by Blackwolf359, December 27, 2010, 12:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackwolf359

*falls through the abyss and lands here on his head* OW! I need to work on that landing thing...

*looks around*

Oh...Hi there...
If someone pushes you into the abyss...Jump and grab them so they can race you to the bottom :P

POODLE! That is all.

Inumo

'Allo there, Blackwolf! Welcome to the forums. Read the rules, beware the mods, think before you post, and above all, enjoy your stay!

Blackwolf359

Quote from: Inumo on December 27, 2010, 01:13:17 AM
'Allo there, Blackwolf! Welcome to the forums. Read the rules, beware the mods, think before you post, and above all, enjoy your stay!
Lets see...

1) Read the rules...Check
2) Beware the mods...*checks rules* I haven't done anything wrong though!
3) Think before posting...Check...Sorta...
4) Enjoy my stay...So far so good!

Do I really have to think before posting O.O lol I shouldn't have to much trouble with that. I'm better known for my habit of over thinking stuff than my habit of under thinking it.
If someone pushes you into the abyss...Jump and grab them so they can race you to the bottom :P

POODLE! That is all.

Inumo

o.o Don't overthink, just save yourself some edits and think first. :P Oh, forgot this piece of advice, make sure that, if you're editing a post, you are hitting "edit" and not "quote."

Blackwolf359

That is very good advice O.o

POODLE! That is all.

Suwako

Thinking hard...

brain does no compute...

critical system failure imminent...

The dots are here to greet you and wish you a very good exclamation experience period. We are all friendly question here.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Blackwolf359 on December 27, 2010, 05:14:16 PM
2) Beware the mods...*checks rules* I haven't done anything wrong though!

I thought you said you had read the rules? Nothing in there about the mods needing you to be doing something wrong before they can talk to you...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

It does make it more likely that we will do so, though.  We're not very pleasant folks, so you might want to avoid that.

Darkmoon

Fuck you, ho-bag. I'm a nice person, damn it.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

joshofspam

Welcome to the community.

Don't fear the mods... they can be quite friendly as long as you don't cross the lines.

I think you'll like this forum for its fair overlords.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, did someone pay josh his bribery quota?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Blackwolf359

POODLE! That is all.

Darkmoon

He might want to wipe that little bit of "dirt" off his nose...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...