Welp Jons gone

Started by thegayhare, October 06, 2010, 10:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

I know my last post was kinda bitter and a downer but it partial cause of the juxta position of my emotions.  

Any way The bunny might just have a boyfreind.  He's comming to visit soon too... in fact he'll be here in 12 days 4 hours 6 minutes and 43 seconds.  Yes I installed a count down clock into fire fox... thats not obsessive or anything right?

Hes 25 a blue fox, currently hes working as a security guard for a milk processing plant

I can't wait I'm going to do date things, dinner and a movie sorta deal, I plan on cooking meals for him every night we don't go out, and watching movies and just hanging out.  It'll be so cool.

so everyone keep there fingers crossed I'm realy hopping this works out

Damaris

That's wonderful, TGH!  I hope the visit is fabulous. *hugs*

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

Indeed. It needs to be fahbulous. ;-]

* llearch n'n'daCorna hides
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

Great news.

Wish you luck.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Suwako

Sicill

Good luck with all of that. Hopefully things will turn out well.
Best of luck to you.

thegayhare

thanks Damaris, Llearch and every one

I've already plotted my menu

heys here for 4 nights and 5 days sothe first day I pick him up we'll go out for thai, and see a movie.  he wants some time alone before he meets my mom and stepdad.

the next day chicken cordon bleu, then pene and sausage in vodka sauce, then lemon chicken on rice.

on the last day we'll go out for a lunch before i take him to the airport

I'll post lots of pics afterwards

11 days 13 hours 59 minutes and 43 seconds

That_wolf

Hope you two have fun on your date.
Abel needs a hug...

Sunblink

Aw, congrats, TGH! I'm gonna second what That_Wolf said. Have a great date. :)

Vidar

Congrats, and good luck, TGH.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

thegayhare

Well today was the first day of Jon's visit
we didn't do to much today.  I met him at the airport, we talked a lot in the car, had chinese for lunch, and spaghetti for dinner. cuddled on the couch and watched movies

some of my plans have been put on hold simply because we don't have a working oven any more.

you know I was worried about something.  I've been talking to jon for 3 years now, and only in the last 8 months maybe have we started talking close. I've been worried about so much.  I mean I'm no model I was so worried I'd disappoint him.  I've also been worried about me.  I mean I'm used to looking at the imagined perfection of what artists have made or that my minds eye can produce.  I think that last one can be laid t rest.  Holding jon close even though we were just watching a movie I felt just so happy.  I'm still nervous I've never realy been on a date before but I think it's off to a good start.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Don't push it, Baker Bunny. If it happens, it happens. If not, we're still here for you.

... having said that, woohoo! ;-]

Mao

Aww don't fret, TGH.  Take things as they come and simply enjoy the time you two are having together.

Damaris

I'm with the boys :)  Just enjoy your time together, getting to know each other :)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

thegayhare

Oh we are taking things slow and easy.

but I worry its my nature. 

today was a lazy day  hanging around the house. I made an adhoc vodka sauce from last nights spaghetti and we had that for lunch.  dinner was cordon blue with buttered carrots and au graton potatoes.  then we watched friday the 13th till midnight and cuddled.

My mom and Don seem to like him.  and the animals love him.  the funny thing is the dog EJ treats Jon and me like he does mom and Don.  he gets realy jealous and tries to get between us.

We're going down to bar harbor tomarrow.

thegayhare

Well today I took Jon back to the airport.

*sighs*

we didn't do much here

We didn't end up going to bar harbor  the 6 hours in the car decided us against it.  instead I took him down to camp, and we had lunch and looked out over the link and then went to the movies.  We saw RED a pretty good action comedy.  

the next day was another lazy day, watching movies and cuddling.  then today I took him back to the airport.  I was really depressed I didn't want him to go, I swear I almost broke down and cried.  but he had to leave he had work tomarrow.

I realy like this guy
and I think he had a good time
My mom invited him to come back soon

*sighs*
This is me and jon

I'm the one with the beard if you don't know that already

And to prove my point about how jelous my dog gets, this pic was taken 10 second later after he was let in the house

Damaris

I'm glad you had a good visit, sweetie!!

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's a very jealous dog, there. ;-]

thegayhare

Quote from: Damaris on October 23, 2010, 01:50:27 PM
I'm glad you had a good visit, sweetie!!

Thanks hon
this was the first time I brought some one home
I'm just glad it went well

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 23, 2010, 03:14:58 PM
That's a very jealous dog, there. ;-]

LOL
you don't know the half of it but he's a cute dog too