cactus looks sad :(

Started by tumaru, July 30, 2010, 08:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tumaru

When I was a cactus it was more like a relaxing day at the spa then where I would slowly expand at a variable rate (probably due to winter).  :mowcookie there was no thought, no emotion just a very slow (15 minuet) sigh which ended with my slow disappearance over 5-10 seconds in vertical lines up from where the supposed axe was cutting me down. Then without pain I simply stopped existing. 

Mao

I was almost willing to accept this on the grounds of it being *mildly* related to the comic due to the whole.. 'my spirit guide was a cactus' thing.. but no.  1)  This seems more like an RP which belongs in the RP forum.  2)  It's pretty silly and the link to the comic is weak at best and 3) it really doesn't add anything.  It's kinda stupid.  So, consider this thread mined.

Darkmoon

I could never understand the way the sky flows slowly overhead as if to say that is were watching everything I did even though I never actually moved around because of the fact that the ground was cemeneted beneath me sucking at my roots while also draining me of the my very lifeblood the water that I needed was flowing out of me into the groundwater polluting everything around me and killing the very things I wanted to be like.

I can do random a fuckway better than anyone else.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Mao

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Mao Laoren on July 31, 2010, 06:09:01 AM
I dunno... this is one is pretty good:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

Whoa ... is that guy having an orgasm or something ?

Nice find tho.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Keleth

I always thought the old Gmod Idiot box shorts from youtube were pretty random...

And terrible. Xp
Help! I'm gay!

tumaru

You guys are taking this way too seriously as if there was some sort of rules that things need to be this serious or they don't get to be on this forum...

this is just a silly bit of information that I thought I would add on to this forum. If I put it in the wrong forum then well oh well.

Inumo

Quote from: tumaru on August 01, 2010, 12:45:04 AM
You guys are taking this way too seriously as if there was some sort of rules that things need to be this serious or they don't get to be on this forum...

this is just a silly bit of information that I thought I would add on to this forum. If I put it in the wrong forum then well oh well.

I guess we forgot to do the "read the rules" response in his first post... General rule, if a topic ain't originally and obviously close to the forum's subject focus, don't start a thread on it. That, and if you're not sure where a thread goes, ask.

Now, to laughing at your mining. For it is what we do here. :mwaha :P

Mao

Quote from: tumaru on August 01, 2010, 12:45:04 AM

Don't know how to break this to you.. but there are.

Rules IV and  VI.

I should also point out this little part of the Lost Lake Inn section rules:

Quote from: Amber Williams
First off: While the DMFA section is slightly different, keep in mind all the normal forum rules.  No harrassing, no pointless stupidity, no racial slurs.   Try to present yourselves as intelligent posters since you are ultimately a reflection of the comic itself.  If you look bad, I look bad.

All in the rules.  You did read the rules didn't you?  You know, those things you agreed to abide by to be a member here?

Darkmoon

I love how when people bezk rules, blatantly, they get all righteously indignant.

Mao

I know.  It's almost as awesome as a double rainbow.  Fuckin' close, I have to say.

Darkmoon

Scientifically, that picture is inaccurate.

Anker Steadfast

So is the one with the unicorn pissing rainbows, but you still see people using it because it's hilarious. :)

Gabi

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 01, 2010, 02:43:11 PM
Scientifically, that picture is inaccurate.
Can you make a scientifically accurate picture of a double rainbow?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Darkmoon

They actually can occur. The second, interior rainbow is the inverse of the primary (ie, Violet to Red instead of Red to Violet).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow#Variations

Sunblink

I actually had no idea that double rainbows actually existed until now. I thought they were just something that one guy made up.

This made reading the thread totally worthwhile. For me at least.

Gabi

Same here.

By the way, I once saw a fully circular rainbow around the moon. Does that have a name?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Darkmoon

Not "Moonbow". Those're different.

Lore

I drove through a rainbow once. It actually ended in the middle of the road. Interesting experience. Unfortunately, there was no gold involved.

Darkmoon

You did, however, get ejected from Oz.

Lore

Oh god. Everything makes sense now.

Mao

Wait.. does that make you one of the lollipop kids?

Darkmoon

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mao Laoren on August 02, 2010, 11:38:52 AM
Wait.. does that make you one of the lollipop kids?

... lick until you get to the centre?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Keleth

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 02, 2010, 04:20:33 PM
Fuckin' Oz Furries.

The only difference between Lion and Oz Furries is that furries want a brain.   :3
Help! I'm gay!

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 02, 2010, 05:42:25 PM
Quote from: Mao Laoren on August 02, 2010, 11:38:52 AMWait.. does that make you one of the lollipop kids?
... lick until you get to the centre?

That's disrturbing in a whole new way. :erk

Though it seems Spook's avatar picture is trying to do that to Mao's avatar.
I take it there's some special meaning behind it ? :)

Darkmoon

Quote from: Drathorin on August 02, 2010, 08:01:27 PM
Quote from: Darkmoon on August 02, 2010, 04:20:33 PM
Fuckin' Oz Furries.

The only difference between Lion and Oz Furries is that furries want a brain.   :3

:zombiekun2

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on August 02, 2010, 10:14:27 PM
That's disrturbing in a whole new way. :erk

Aww, you say the sweetest things.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 03, 2010, 08:39:37 AM
Quote from: Anker Steadfast on August 02, 2010, 10:14:27 PMThat's disturbing in a whole new way. :erk
Aww, you say the sweetest things.

Apparently, I aim to please. :)

.... I need a better crossbow.

Mao

If you're pleasing folks with a crossbow...

Hell, I'm just going to come out and say it.. you're all a bunch of sicko's.