12/07/2010 [DMFA #1126] - They're like brother and sister

Started by Madd the Sane, July 11, 2010, 11:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madd the Sane

How well does Dan know Wildy, though?

Makes you kind of wonder what Wildy's planning, doesn't it?
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Talis Mahn

Hmm, I suggest reviewing this comic.  http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_223.php

I'd say Dan knows Wildy too well!  But then again he has been accused of being a bit thick.  :)

RandomMetaphysics

Wildy? Doing... something nice for Dan? No strings attached?
I gotta go grab some popcorn!

jeffh4

Now, now.  Would Wildy do something mean and embarassing to Dan just for the sake of her own twisted amusement?  Do you really think she'd tell a little white lie to Dan just to make things more awful for him?

.....Oh man. Dan is doomed.

Merlin

Poor Dan, no matter what he just can't seem to catch a break. Hahaha

joshofspam

I note the lady at the desk doesn't mind this problem.

As for Wildy Dan and Alexsi. They have probably been like brother and sister to her and seeing how she pounded her biological brother for a slight misunderstanding involving her friends one has to wonder what's coming next.

Then again Wildy might get along remarkably well with demon. I mean showing Dans branding is such a sure fire way of telling the demons that he's her property. :3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

lilpuppy23

Quote from: joshofspam on July 12, 2010, 01:25:04 AM

How are we sure its a lady?   >:]
--------------------------------------------------
Poor Dan, Fi lost his clothes...
    He probably ate them or something...

Artanis

The clerk in the background is a great touch. Just that one little symbol: Dan is in a state of undress, and that clerk is LOVING it.

Fex

*runs to the shop were Dan is with lots of cameras*

Drayco84

Quote from: lilpuppy23 on July 12, 2010, 01:30:38 AM
Quote from: joshofspam on July 12, 2010, 01:25:04 AM
How are we sure its a lady?   >:]
The main male char is nekkid and the author is female. Odds are good that it's a lady in the background.
That, and pony-tail hairstyle at the back of the head, rather than the base of the neck.

REGARDLESS! The question NOW is "How many strips (in this arc alone) is Dan going to wander around in nekkid before Amber gets tired of the joke?"

Tapewolf

I always wondered why you sometimes find a single shoe, sock or a pair of trousers lying around in the middle of nowhere.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

iceick

Prof B Hunnydew

Ah some male fan-service... :mowmeep

And the commend under the comic is pushing the PG rating and makes the whole funny lol ha ha  :mowhappy   PBH

Anker Steadfast

Methinks Jin would be proud of Mink, if she could see him at that moment. :)

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 12, 2010, 03:43:26 AM
I always wondered why you sometimes find a single shoe, sock or a pair of trousers lying around in the middle of nowhere.

It's funny you should mention that, because I once encountered a pair of worn out tennis shoes parked neatly at the side of a road
... in the middle of the freakin' Sahara desert, hundreds of miles from any city.

That was such a surreal experience.

:D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Jasonrevall

That must be one of the places where clothing is optional. Must make things like dressing rooms obsolete.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

tiggertoo

Considering who Wildy's brother is, and how they get along -- Dan being like a brother to her is a chilling statement (though from all past experience, I'd say this is pretty accurate). Poor Lorenda has *no* idea what she just set in motion (though Wildy and Kria simply must get to know each other - I think they'd totally be BFF). Right now, I'm thinking of Wildy livening up the party with high explosives and flaming death raining from the sky.

jeffh4

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on July 12, 2010, 04:56:46 AM
And the comment under the comic is pushing the PG rating and makes the whole funny lol ha ha  :mowhappy   PBH
When I read the comment, I initially associated it with the last panel, not the first two.  I thought to myself "Holy ____, did Amber just make her first X-rated comment?"   :)  Silly me!

Also, I think Dan is confusing "lost" with "eaten."

That_wolf

Abel needs a hug...

rhyfe2002

This can only end in pointy!

Apparently I'm not the only one who had his mind dunked in the sewers after reading this?  >:3

Drayco84

As dirty and perverted as my mind is... I didn't get it...

I must be losing something...

tiggertoo

Quote from: Drayco84 on July 12, 2010, 12:05:14 PM
As dirty and perverted as my mind is... I didn't get it...

I must be losing something...

Google "pointies" and think about the last panel again.

jeffh4

Quote from: tiggertoo on July 12, 2010, 12:25:31 PM
Google "pointies" and think about the last panel again.

Exactly. Try the "Urban Dictionary" definition, not the shoe style. 
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pointies

I suppose if you really have a dirty mind, that definition could apply to the clerk, to Dan's reaction to the cold, or to . . . other stuff about Dan.

Thanks, Amber!

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Mao

Guys... no one has gone over it yet, but be mindful of the PG/PG13 rating.  It's good we all get the joke.  Leave it at that.

Arcblade

Here's hoping at least one of those stores doesn't have the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" policy, or Dan will have to teleport back for more Abel clothing.  And yeah, I'm betting Fi ate the old clothes. 

(grabs popcorn and raisinets for Wildy's upcoming chaos)

Prof B Hunnydew

Fi doesn't actually eat anything, it all gets teleported to random locations around the world, or wait..  I think he may just send everything to that tropical island somewhere that Wildy went to.  

Oooooo.  Wildy is going to be mad, if Dan show up in no clothes, or more to the point without his old clothes...(his old altered clothes)

PBH

OminousShadow

Characters in the comic in the past have had severe mental trauma or died from seeing Dan naked(For Trauma see: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_016.php  http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_019.php) (For Death see: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_128.php) But it seems someone is actually able to look upon Dan naked and not have any sort of those problems. In fact, they seem to be enjoying it.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Madd the Sane

Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

OminousShadow

Going by that logic, would any Cubi that is naked before they actually become Cubi therefore be terrifying or possibly deadly to see naked?
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.