02/07/2010 [DMFA #1123] - Something Productive

Started by Captain, July 02, 2010, 02:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain

I can clearly see Dan is coming up with a great scheme too complicated for the rest of us to understand to get rid of Dark Pegasus. The hero's path is the path of determination!

In the next issue: Thinking or so we hope (not, nobody gets proper quiet time around here!).
If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

RandomMetaphysics

Quote from: Captain on July 02, 2010, 02:29:30 AM
I can clearly see Dan is coming up with a great scheme too complicated for the rest of us to understand to get rid of Dark Pegasus. The hero's path is the path of determination!

Indeed. He must be formulating a plan so intricate, it would impress Wildy :U

I can see it now. Wildy pops into Lost Lake.
Wildy: "So, anything interesting happen?"
Dan: "I just took down my nemisis and had his niece play a key role in it. How 'bout you?" :3
Abel's, Jyrras', and Alexsi's, expression --> O_O
Wildy (now holding a battle-axe): "Dan... remember how I said I wanted to beat the blood out of Regina?"
Dan: "Yipe!"

Jairus

It is GOOD to be back! It is also good to see that the laws of dramatic irony are back up and running too.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Anker Steadfast

I think Abel could use some good yarn-therapy right about now.

And welcome back from the cons. :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

LoneHowler

You broke the 6-2-1 rule Amber! naughty no cookie for you.
Anyways C and Zink before during and after a con helps prevent the crud from ever occurring and if you get the crud helps it to go away faster. now get some sleep(at least 6 hours) get some food into you(at least 2 good healthy meals) and have a nice hot shower to help you relax (at least 1)
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

Captain

6-2-1 rule?

Also I highly approve of the first two responses. Laws of dramatic irony and intricate plans, indeed.
If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: LoneHowler on July 02, 2010, 04:11:33 AM
You broke the 6-2-1 rule Amber! naughty no cookie for you.
Anyways C and Zink before during and after a con helps prevent the crud from ever occurring and if you get the crud helps it to go away faster. now get some sleep(at least 6 hours) get some food into you(at least 2 good healthy meals) and have a nice hot shower to help you relax (at least 1)

... Zink? What the heck is Zink? I mean, if you'd said "vitamin C and zinc", I might have followed your meaning, since ascorbic acid and digestible zinc are available at any reasonably passable chemist/pharmacist (depending on your local dialect), but Zink sounds like someone's trying to trademark a zinc-containing product, and may not be available in all locations, FDA approval notwithstanding...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Yarns. o.o

I'm wondering if Dan is clawing at Fi or at the yarn, hrm.   :U I would go for both, the more targets the more chance to win!  :3

VAE

All of you are underestimating the role of effective stress relief when plotting the demise of your opponents.
Remember Boris in Goldeneye
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Tapewolf

Quote from: Tytaj on July 02, 2010, 07:04:30 AM
Yarns. o.o
I'm wondering if Dan is clawing at Fi or at the yarn, hrm.

I'm wondering how many of the yarn balls Fi is going to eat.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

... I can see someone making a profitable business shipping them back...

LoneHowler

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 02, 2010, 05:10:06 AM
... Zink? What the heck is Zink? I mean, if you'd said "vitamin C and zinc", I might have followed your meaning, since ascorbic acid and digestible zinc are available at any reasonably passable chemist/pharmacist (depending on your local dialect), but Zink sounds like someone's trying to trademark a zinc-containing product, and may not be available in all locations, FDA approval notwithstanding...

uhh you did see my signature right? horrible speller queen of typos. Thanks for pointing out my error but you could have been nicer about it

Quote from: Captain on July 02, 2010, 04:21:57 AM
6-2-1 rule?

Also I highly approve of the first two responses. Laws of dramatic irony and intricate plans, indeed.

the 6-2-1 rule is to help people stay heathy for conventions 6= you need at least six hours of sleep (the part of the rule Amber broke) 2= you need at least two good meals in a day (I saw her with a sanwich so I think she is good there) 1= at least one shower a day, febreesing youself doesn't count
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: LoneHowler on July 02, 2010, 02:01:19 PM
uhh you did see my signature right? horrible speller queen of typos. Thanks for pointing out my error but you could have been nicer about it

I could have, but I decided not to be, on grounds of it's funnier that way.

btw, you probably want to look into that edit button. You seem to have missed the concept it implies, and posted twice. I sorted that out for you, but you probably don't want to do that again. Just cause.

I think there's even a rule about it. If not, I can get one added...

Grey Wolf

Hmm. Abel is wearing a jacket now. Ten bucks says he's going somewhere colder (like, a faraway and warp-worthy distance).

Also, is that a Gargoyles reference in the site-title?

P.S. Welcome back Amber!
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

Drayco84

"The spell is broken! We live again!"

Why yes, I believe it is... Which is totally odd because I'm trying to finish watching the series. (I missed it when it first aired due to overly restrictive parents.)

joshofspam

I wonder if productivity can also be measured by staying out of trouble.

At least Dan in the yarn means he isn't stopping others being productive. >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Stig Hemmer

Good to have you back with us again, Amber.  And good to see Dan enjoying himself too.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 02, 2010, 02:28:23 PM

Bullying is only funny to the bully.  If anybody else is laughing, they are only trying to avoid becoming the next victim.
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

Jasonrevall

Quote from: Stig Hemmer on July 03, 2010, 12:11:26 AM

Bullying is only funny to the bully.  If anybody else is laughing, they are only trying to avoid becoming the next victim.

Unless it is genuinely funny, and not meant to really harm or attack the other person. I had a chuckle out of it. I love playing with words and misspellings. Specially when people say they eat Chinese. They are a nice people! Why would you devour them?

Anyway that yarn pit actually looks like fun. I can't imagine why there isn't one in real life somewhere.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Drayco84

Quote from: Jasonrevall on July 03, 2010, 03:57:35 AM
Specially when people say they eat Chinese. They are a nice people! Why would you devour them?
Not to mention the fact that you'll just be hungry again in an hour.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Stig Hemmer on July 03, 2010, 12:11:26 AM

You don't have to stay here, Stig. If you don't like how I moderate, you're free to either object to the other mods, or leave. Nobody would think the worse of you, either way.

Mao

I'm laughing, and I don't have a whole lot of things to fear from llearch.

Arcblade

Quote from: Mao Laoren on July 03, 2010, 02:39:26 PM
I'm laughing, and I don't have a whole lot of things to fear from llearch.

'cause you're a mod.  :P 

Back on topic, I hope Dan remembers to buy shirts while he's there.  Although the yarn-pit is awesome all by itself.  Aaaaand, if he keeps forgetting, he has a convenient excuse to visit the mall (and the yarn-pit) over and over.   

Also, despite Dan's implication that Abel's clothing "has the gay", that jacket does not particularly strike me as fancy or whatnot.  Then again, I'm not sure what an extremely fashionable guys jacket would look like, so take that for whatever it's worth.  Finally, is it winter in-comic?  Fur ruffs don't usually come on spring or fall jackets.