21/05/2010 [DMFA #1120] - Jyrras likes Knives

Started by Captain, May 21, 2010, 01:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ishidan

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on May 21, 2010, 01:24:05 AM
I would probably react the same way Jyrras is...........of course, I would have picked an axe, rather than a knife.......  >:3
Axes are brawler's weapons.  You need massive strength to use an axe effectively.
Besides, given Jy-jy's size, that would be a "hatchet".

Jy-jy is small and finessed.

And besides, he probably built a lightsaber for personal defense.  A weapon for a more civilized age.

Alondro

*Charline speaks in Australian drawl*  That's not a knife...  *pulls out a blade twice as tall as herself*  Now THAT'S a knife!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Starcat5

*Puts fridge magnets on Charline's knife* There. That's much better.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

joshofspam

Maybe it's not so bad.

It could be a sandwitch that he's making. Got to cut all those fresh ingredients right?

Of course Deeb's probably wondering why Jyras is being all dark and sinister making a sandwitch then. :kruger

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Unsilenced

Jyrras gunna stab a bitch? :v

Sorry, had to say it.

In all srsnss, I don't think he's going to do anything. It strikes me as a visual gag rather than a set up for a bloody massacre.
Post of the Dead:
"When there is no more room in hell, this thread will walk the earth"

Demont

it throw me for a Loop if Jyrras was about to cut up some ..........BROWNIES!!!

joshofspam

Quote from: Demont on May 21, 2010, 03:38:34 PM

That takes me back to Jyras's dreams of evil mab brownie dreams.

Yesss. I wonder how Jyras vengeance's is different from Fae vengeance?

Brownies would just be the perfect way to go.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Vicorus

Quote from: joshofspam on May 21, 2010, 04:03:31 PM

Wait...that's it! Jy's plan is to feed Mab's brownies to anyone who comes within 50 feet of him! I knew my previous theory was broken somehow. Although, that leads to the question of whether Jy can persuade Mab to make more brownies...

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Vicorus on May 21, 2010, 04:16:56 PM
Quote from: joshofspam on May 21, 2010, 04:03:31 PM

Wait...that's it! Jy's plan is to feed Mab's brownies to anyone who comes within 50 feet of him! I knew my previous theory was broken somehow. Although, that leads to the question of whether Jy can persuade Mab to make more brownies...

On the outside MAB will be all for it....
On the inside Mab will be wonder If Jyrras is eating her cooking, and/or then he is going back to work.

PBH

Arcblade

Quote from: Magic on May 21, 2010, 09:05:42 AM

Art credited to Amber, as always.

I couldn't help it. I'm a horrible person. If you'll excuse me, I'll go find my blood splatter brushes so I can draw a full image instead.

That's horrifying.  Well done!  The full drawing will likely interfere with my sleep patterns.  

Also, that can't be good.  Bets on what he's going to use the knife for?  

So I guess Lorenda's not immediately looking for Dan.  Just trying to be a friend to Jyrras.  That's nice, at least.  

Attic Rat

Don't forget the dialog..!
(Pretend you don't notice the severe compression artifacts in this image)

Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Infranscia

I'm among the ones who're not sure whether or not to worry.  On one hand, he really could be planning to cause harm, bodily or otherwise.  On the other, me might just be cutting a melon or something.  And again, maybe he's not going to use the knife itself but is just getting inspiration from it or something.

I have to wonder how well he'd be able to use it.  With a little bit of physiology knowledge, he could know where to stab, granted.  Though I wonder if he'd know about how to swing it, stab it, what kind of stance to take, etc.

You know what they say about taking your eye out.
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)

Bjalf

Quote from: Turnsky on May 21, 2010, 07:50:59 AM
he's prolly just gonna cut the cheese, folks.  >:3

Yes! My thoughts exactly!

Now, cheesy references aside, I don't really get a "harm" vibe off that strip. I'm thinking something ... kitchen-ish. He's probably trying to bake a cake to, you know, impress Abel's pants off.

Ryy Lazurus

Maybe he's just going to cut his hair. It's possible he just couldn't find anything else.

Or

Maybe he has dirt in his nails that just won't wash out?

Or

Carrots for dinner?