31/05/2010 [DMFA Filler] - The Grand Drive

Started by bradypodidae, May 31, 2010, 04:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradypodidae

I was going to make a comment about the sprite representing Damaris, however, I have decided that I cannot find a way to word it without sounding lewd, crude, rude, or just plain childish. So I will just say, nice filler Darkmoon! It made me lol... >.>

edited to correct the date
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

VAE

I will make the comment for you then:
AFAIK, her hair isn't blonde!!!
  :mowninja
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Darkmoon

It's weird doing a comic on a purple background...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

InsanityRequiem

Scone. Scone! By the gods, everyone knows that the only way to beat the evil bed monster is to use a scone!

Or flail, that works too.

Glad to see Amber made it! Though her lack of will seems a bit disturbing. Bucket of ice should be a good will-maker.
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

lilpuppy23

Stig Hemmer

I'd go for Run x2, myself.  Granted, it wouldn't beat the monster, but it also wouldn't lose.
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

Drayco84

Knowing Amber, she was probably out just before her head touched the pillow.

Long drives tend to do that to people, though, so I totally sympathize.

So, when do we get the filler about Amber dealing with traffic? (LINK NSFW! Preferably the Foamy way! LINK NSFW!)

VAE

Quote from: Drayco84 on May 31, 2010, 08:48:29 PM
Knowing Amber, she was probably out just before her head touched the pillow.

Long drives tend to do that to people, though, so I totally sympathize.

So, when do we get the filler about Amber dealing with traffic? (LINK NSFW! Preferably the Foamy way! LINK NSFW!)

No,
The Dilbert way  :mwaha
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Drayco84

Yeah, but a box of hammers is MUCH more affordable than a rocket-launcher in the trunk.

That doesn't mean that I wouldn't want one, though...

Oh, and if you guys hear about a massive number of explosions on the roadways of Ohio, it wasn't me.

Shachza

*looks at Amber's sprite*

*looks at Damaris' sprite*

*looks at Amber's sprite*

*looks at Damaris' sprite*

Looks like someone might be*BANG!*...

:/life
            <-- #1 that is!

Drayco84

Wait a tic... You mean the big-boobed lady in the green dress... THAT'S Damaris?! I thought it was Darkmoon's wife, but also thought that they didn't have much of an interest in the comic...

Geez, I'm slow...
And just in case Damaris wants my head on a platter for the above comment... BLAME THE ARTIST! *Runs like hell.*

EDIT: I keep trying to think of a way to re-write this post to make me sound like less of an idiot, but I am, after all, an idiot...

Darkmoon

You never clued in that Damaris is my wife?

OminousShadow

I woulda chosen Budgie.

Edit:Or Gnaw.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Anri

VAE

Saphroneth

Drayco84

Quote from: Darkmoon Firelyte on May 31, 2010, 11:23:19 PM
You never clued in that Damaris is my wife?
Well... I knew she had to be personally close to one of the authors, and I knew both you and Amber were married (Amber to Mason and you to someone...) But, it never really clicked. To be honest, though, Mason has his own comic-thing and my sister and I get mistaken for a married couple kinda often... (She's blonde with green eyes, I'm dark-haired with brown eyes, so I can understand the confusion...) But I still have to fight off the nausea and urge to hang myself or something whenever someone makes that mistake... Plus, I'm a terrible judge of relationship statuses... (And personalities! Especially in-person!)

On top of all that, I don't like attaching faces to forum-users. I'm painfully shy, and by attaching a face to a person, I find it harder to converse with them. No face, and it's a lot easier. So, while I'm aware of the photo gallery, I've never viewed it...

Ye gods! I'm seriously (Bleep)ed up, aren't I?

Darkmoon

Plainly you've never read CVRPG. She's my wife there, too.

Shachza

Quote from: Drayco84 on June 01, 2010, 12:54:59 AM

No more than the rest of us.  I spent the day inside while the other people from my apartment building held a Memorial Day party on the lawn out back.
            <-- #1 that is!

Drayco84

Quote from: Darkmoon Firelyte on June 01, 2010, 01:04:16 AM
Plainly you've never read CVRPG. She's my wife there, too.

http://www.cvrpg.com/comics/comic.php?arch=sups&page=22
Aw hell...
I yield...
EDIT: *Facekeyboard.*

ITOS

The bed speaks in dots. It's clearly the main character.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Gabi

Great filler!  It was both funny and illustrative. It's good to know she arrived safely.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Darkmoon

Quote from: ITOS on June 01, 2010, 07:06:18 AM
The bed speaks in dots. It's clearly the main character.

You know, I hadn't thought of that, but you're right.

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: danman on June 01, 2010, 12:51:47 AMThe "flail" option seems unjustifiedly under-picked!

Oh hell yes - That's what 'm talkin' about.
Maybe she could even dual wield flails ? :D

Or perhaps a SledgeHammer, for those big critical hits ?

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Eibborn

Should've gone with Budgie. You can't go wrong with budgies, except for when you do.
/kicks the internet over

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

The filler made me laugh.  XD And personally, I probably would have used fire :wizfire to burn the bed into bits and watch the wind  :blizzard blow away the ashes. :mwaha

..............Either that or maybe Mab's brownies.  :P

Though I do have to give props to Foamy's and Dilbert's methods, too. They were pretty cool! >:3

On top of all that, I don't like attaching faces to forum-users. I'm painfully shy, and by attaching a face to a person, I find it harder to converse with them. No face, and it's a lot easier. So, while I'm aware of the photo gallery, I've never viewed it...

While I have viewed some of the photo gallery; I have only viewed those I am familiar with already on the forums, because I too am the same way. So unless I am familiar with you or know you from somewhere else or in real life, I am unlikely keen to have a face connect with who are.

Also, because while I am not judgmental and strive to be as open-minded as possible, this allows me to get to know people by personality alone; that way I can know the person for who they truly are on the inside. I have met people before, who have looked like they are cool to hang with, but personality wise have turned out to real jerks. :<

I don't care what you look like, I just wanna know who you are.  :mowhappy

I am, too, so don't feel bad.  :mowwink

Quote from: danman on June 01, 2010, 12:51:47 AM
The "flail" option seems unjustifiedly under-picked!

OMG! :D This is epic!

Awesome pic, Danman.  :judges

bradypodidae

Quote from: Eibborn on June 01, 2010, 02:55:21 PM
Should've gone with Budgie. You can't go wrong with budgies, except for when you do.

'cept if 'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This budgie is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-BUDGIE!!

*selects Run x2*
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Drayco84

Quote from: proeliator bradypodidae on June 01, 2010, 09:01:39 PM
Quote from: Eibborn on June 01, 2010, 02:55:21 PM
'cept if 'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This budgie is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-BUDGIE!!

*selects Run x2*
Runescape took that joke and ran with it... And by "ran with it", I mean taking the obvious conclusion when necromancy gets involved...

Attic Rat

They have very high ceilings in that image.

Amber could jump on the bed, without the slightest worry of striking her head on the ceiling. The rats had the right idea.
...Maybe after she wakes up...
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?