21/05/2010 [DMFA #1120] - Jyrras likes Knives

Started by Captain, May 21, 2010, 01:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain

There's no need to worry knives are your friend. Didn't you look at knives and say "this should work" when you were younger too?
Nah, I wouldn't worry either. Go Abel!
If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

SquirrelWizard

Based on the size of the knife in correlation to the size of Jyrras and his intellect, I do not believe we have anything to worry about.

While it is true that he could potentially inflict grievous bodily harm upon multiple beings; the size of the knife is well below imminent cataclysmic disaster size.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

I would probably react the same way Jyrras is...........of course, I would have picked an axe, rather than a knife.......  >:3

Abel, I think you've made it very clear multiple times, that you are way behind in the times...... :sweatdrop

I think someone should give him some encyclopedias or newspapers or something to read to catch up on everything...........we already knows he like to read, right?  :B

((Edit: Was missing some words, that were supposed to be in there.))

Drayco84

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Drayco84 on May 21, 2010, 01:24:20 AM
*Cough...*
Blade-Mecha.
That is all...

I laughed when I read that! :lol Props to you, dear sir.  ;)

Kenji

And what's wrong with liking sharp pointy objects? >.>

Jer-oh-me

There's nothing wrong with a healthy appreciation of  bladed cutting tools, particularly knives, sure fondling them appreciatively isn't exactly their most traditional usage, but they still deserve to be cared for. Now excuse me, it's a quarter to Eleven, and I have to do my third daily polishing of my show knives.

Jairus

Well! Jyrras has snapped. It'll all be giant clone robots and evil dinosaur monkey penguins with laser eyes from now on. Time to hold your loved ones close and pray for mercy from our adorable lord and master.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

joshofspam

All work and no play makes Jy-Jy a dull boy.

What's that mister Knife?
You know how to make things un-dull?
Your right mister Knife.
I always thought you were a sharp fella.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Jasonrevall

He's just making a stew. A tasty journalist/photographer stew that is.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Jairus on May 21, 2010, 01:59:03 AM
Time to hold your loved ones close and pray for mercy from our adorable lord and master.

Wait............ :erk so does this mean there will be a fight between Foamy and Jyrras?

There can only be one adorable lord and master, here.....  :P

((Edited: It now includes a link to who Foamy is, for those who don't know. My apologies for not including the link to begin with......  :< Also, a WARNING the cartoons he appears in may not be appropriate for all ages and include cussing and other things of obscene nature that could be found offensive to some.))

!KCA

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on May 21, 2010, 02:32:13 AM
Wait............ :erk so does this mean there will be a fight between Foamy and Jyrras?

There can only be one adorable lord and master, here.....  :P

Who's Foamy?

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: !KCA on May 21, 2010, 02:43:09 AM
Who's Foamy?

Previous post is now Edited to include a link and a little warning, so please check above.......he also claims to be our "lord and master"... :3

:bow

Unsilenced

Post of the Dead:
"When there is no more room in hell, this thread will walk the earth"

ooklah

i remember him fighting wildy... while he probably didn't win, he probably didn't loose for a while either.

And everyone does not want to fight wildy, he can probably do more damage then one would think with that thing.
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Darktail67

I formally say we should keep tabs on the fact that, when Jy starts relying on crude home utensils over his own inventions to care for himself (and a knife, no less), that likely means he's gone way beyond the 'snapped' barrier: He's likely gonna stay ready to be checked into a mental institute for a while...

In an informal note, there's nothing wrong with holding a knife before your face with a maniacal grin plastered on your face: who knows, maybe he's just admiring his grin on the blade's reflecting surface? I'm sure THAT would work to get rid of all unwanted attention/stalking/etc  :)

Anker Steadfast

It's always the quiet ones that are the weirdest.
Also, it's the clever ones that know how to inflict the most damage with a small knife.

Quiet + Intelligent + Knife = Jy-Jy on a killing spree ?

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

InsanityRequiem

A snapped Jyrras is an awesome Jyrras! Now to see what his snapped mind will bring. Will it be shonen-ai killing with a knife in hand? Or knife killings with shonen-ai in hand?!
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

AmigaDragon

Naw, he just needed something to cut his Bachelor of the Year celebratory cake. :chef
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Vicorus

And here I was thinking that Jy was planning on covering his home in knives, to stop people climbing the walls. Ooo. Rocket propelled knife walls.

VAE

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 21, 2010, 04:15:46 AM
My immediate thought was 'self harm'.
Strangely enough i thought it too, as some perverse way of testing the protection... It is the way he holds the knife in two hands that just screams 'harakiri"
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Sprinkles

Self-mutilation is exactly what I thought, too.  :< Though that's really more Abel's Story-esque than anything that tends to be seen in the main DMFA-verse.
But I suppose we will have to wait and see.

Turnsky

he's prolly just gonna cut the cheese, folks.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Magic

Art credited to Amber, as always.

I couldn't help it. I'm a horrible person. If you'll excuse me, I'll go find my blood splatter brushes so I can draw a full image instead.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Chairtastic

Awww, he looks so cute with pointy things.  Must...fight urge to hug. :U

Maybe, being a Demon, Lorenda has a built-in sensor for when someone starts up a rampage?  Some sort of territory defense mechanism?

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Meany on May 21, 2010, 09:21:26 AM
Awww, he looks so cute with pointy things.  Must...fight urge to hug. :U

Maybe, being a Demon, Lorenda has a built-in sensor for when someone starts up a rampage?  Some sort of territory defense mechanism?

How about she is his friend, and she worries about him, so.  Maybe we will have a plot twist, where Abel see from Lorenda's mind, what JyJy is hiding for Abel.   But I'm sure Abel knows, what is going on in Jyrras' mind, does he?   mmmm Oh Jyrras got that Mind-shield.... SO maybe not.  

:mowcookie to JYJY
PBH

Escher

"A witty saying proves nothing."
--François-Marie Arouet, "Le dîner du comte de Boulainvilliers"

Lisky

"What's that mister knifey?..."

*holds flat-edge to ear*

"Oh no... we couldn't possibly do THAT... Who would clean up the mess?!"

(/red dwarf references)

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Jairus

Quote from: Magic on May 21, 2010, 09:05:42 AM

Art credited to Amber, as always.

I couldn't help it. I'm a horrible person. If you'll excuse me, I'll go find my blood splatter brushes so I can draw a full image instead.
Awwww, it's like he's starting up his own dark magic ritual using the souls of reporters and bachelorettes!

Seriously, he could just be cutting a mini microwave pizza or something.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me