04/18/2010 [DMFA#1107] - Overload! Overload!

Started by RandomMetaphysics, April 18, 2010, 12:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandomMetaphysics

Wow. That just... wow.
I literally almost fell back laughing.

Pyroduck: So, do you?
*Dan thinks for a moment*
Dan: On second thought... forget I asked.

AmigaDragon

Usually when someone asks that last question, the one being asked is also the subject.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

RandomMetaphysics

Quote from: AmigaDragon on April 18, 2010, 12:30:48 AM
Usually when someone asks that last question, the one being asked is also the subject.

Yeah, but most of the times, the "subject" can't swing a mallet that could crush your skull like an orange.

Jasonrevall

I love how Dan had to think for a moment. You have to choose your actions carefully when faced with such a bizarre situation as this.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Zedd

Pray to keep her in good mood Dan! Cause you know what will happen when she gets pissed :U

Rambon

This only makes me wonder if Fa'lina's wish for "grandbabies" is going to come true.

Baal Hadad

Quote from: AmigaDragon on April 18, 2010, 12:30:48 AM

I know--which is why when Pyroduck said "Whoa man whoa" at first I thought he was going to say "do I LOOK like Alexsi to you?"

Seriously, no idea why Dan said the "who are you" part, other than that it's funny....

And Pyro?  TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, stuffed trout?  What do you stuff it with...?

Psychedelic Mushroom

Quote from: Baal Hadad on April 18, 2010, 01:12:24 AM
Also, stuffed trout?  What do you stuff it with...?

Why stuffing of course!  :3 Nom nom nom! Great now I'm hungry....  :U

RandomMetaphysics

Quote from: Rambon on April 18, 2010, 01:04:47 AM
This only makes me wonder if Fa'lina's wish for "grandbabies" is going to come true.
Oh. My. God. :U
I can see it now >:3

*Dramatic Newsperson Voice*
Breaking news! Within the halls of SAIA, a sound erupted. It pierced the very fabric of reality, and was heard by all. The sound, as a witness put it, was a "squee." Students and staff claimed that the source of this "squee" was none other than Fa'Lina, the headmistress of the school. Testimonies collected from the students and staff members have given us a semi-vague clue of what happened.

Apparently, Fa'Lina was walking down the hallway, when suddenly she stopped, with a look of shock on her face.
A teacher approached her, meaning to ask if something was wrong.
Suddenly, a wide grin emerged.
It was not long after that Fa'Lina let loose the "squee" - which blew the teacher right through a wall!
Said teacher is now in the care of Doctor Ink, who we did not want to risk - I mean... could not be reached.
Investigations of this incident are underway. We hope to have more details soon.

Icalasari

Damnit Dan, you don't ask questions, you just do whatever you can to keep her in a good mood!
Quote from: MT Hazard on January 08, 2011, 10:54:19 AM
Warning! This cubi has encountered an unknown error and needs to restart
Do you wish to start in safe mode ? Y/N
Loading last known good configuration.....
Loading WinMows....

Chairtastic

Well now. :U I notice a trend in the last three strips, where Amber shows her amazing hair drawing skills in the second panel.
Quote from: Rambon on April 18, 2010, 01:04:47 AM
:U :U And :U some more. I had forgotten about that possibility, and oh the delicious possible havoc that this line of thought produces is superb.

Brunhidden

im expecting dan to ask 'please do whatever it was all the time, i may love my sister but i preffer this person'
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

ooklah

No Dan! You do not want him to answer that question!
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Madmann135

Uhm... wow, just wow.
If it takes that to "cheer up" Alexsi, Pyro Duck has to stay around much more.  Happy Alexsi is much scarier than normal Alexsi.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Madd the Sane

Speaking like Yoda Amber is?

Also, possible TMI from Pyroduck. They could have had a good time without any WooHoo :) it's possible that Pyroduck just listened as Alexsi unloaded her issues on him. :/
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Nino

what is wrong with dan's ears in panel 2 =S They're succumbing to the jyrras syndrome.

InsanityRequiem

TMI? TMI!? It would be AWESOME for Pyroduck go into long, long TMI about what he did to Alexsi! Even better is with Mow diagrams!

Though, to keep it PG, it'd be best to go with Pyro doing a 'Alright, this is what I did' while using the serious face followed by a blank panel in all caps going 'Explanation!' with the final panel being Dan sick and disgusted while rushing to the bathroom with Pyro wearing his evilly-smirk face.
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

Bjalf

Quote from: InsanityRequiem on April 18, 2010, 03:01:56 AM
TMI? TMI!? It would be AWESOME for Pyroduck go into long, long TMI about what he did to Alexsi! Even better is with Mow diagrams!

+1

Well, you'll just have to show Dan, Pyroduck. So come on! Whip out your ... huuuge ... dragon-sized ... diagrams!   :eek

- She was very happy when I did this (points)
- Gyah!
- And then we ... (draws)
- Aaack!

Turnsky

Quote from: Bjalf on April 18, 2010, 03:43:03 AM
Quote from: InsanityRequiem on April 18, 2010, 03:01:56 AM

+1

Well, you'll just have to show Dan, Pyroduck. So come on! Whip out your ... huuuge ... dragon-sized ... diagrams!   :eek

- She was very happy when I did this (points)
- Gyah!
- And then we ... (draws)
- Aaack!

at least it wouldn't involve puppets.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

AmigaDragon

Whatever all Ducky did (without "getting some"), it looks like it'll take quite a bit to get on Alexsi's bad side.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Bjalf

Quote from: Turnsky on April 18, 2010, 03:44:38 AM
at least it wouldn't involve puppets.

Puppets! Don't forget the puppets!

I'm sure Fa'Lina would be happy to lend you some. Of course, they would be x-rated puppets, most likely. And then she would ... yes, perhaps it would be better to not involve Fa'Lina.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Baal Hadad on April 18, 2010, 01:12:24 AM
Seriously, no idea why Dan said the "who are you" part, other than that it's funny....

I think it might have something to do with this:
http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1076.php

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Anyone think this could be the 'real' Alexsi we're seeing? Before taking care of the inn (and her brother) got her a little down and moody she could have been like this all the time.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Vicorus

Quote from: MT Hazard on April 18, 2010, 05:49:44 AM
Anyone think this could be the 'real' Alexsi we're seeing? Before taking care of the inn (and her brother) got her a little down and moody she could have been like this all the time.

I'm not sure I would want to meet anyone as scary as the "real" Alexsi in real life, if that is the case. Happy Alexsi is downright terrifying.

And if Fa'Lina finds out about all this, one can only assume more running. And plotting of futures. Ah, the joys of loaded questions.

Bjalf

Quote from: MT Hazard on April 18, 2010, 05:49:44 AM

Being older than Dan, I doubt there was ever a time when she didn't have to deal with Dan's various messes. But it's a fair question. I wonder how much of her temper she inherited from her mother? There's no info on amazons in demonology 101 (for shame, Amber, is this how you were brought up?  :nono  :tongue). But judging by the three stooges amazons in the The Return of Dark Pegasus? arc, they're prone to random acts of nudity and violence.

Alexsi's certainly got the violence down pat, but she really, really needs to work on the nudity part. I mean, changing outfits after a minor scuffle? That is not proper behaviour for an amazon, Alexsi!

Netrogo

I probably missed this in another thread, given that Alexsi has been in love the world mode for a couple weeks now. Either way I'll just say it here. I think one of three things happend, all of them perverted. 1. Last night was her first time, hence 'morning/after glow'. 2. Pyroduck is quite a bit older then he looks and has had ALOT of practice. 3. Given his ability to shift from dragon to humanoid form he's probably able to adjust certain other things to fit certain situations.

Throw in your own wink wink nudge nudges where you like, pick one or any combination of the three, and I we probably have a good idea of why she's STILL freaking creeping us all out.

Either that or 4. Pyroduck is infact the evil overlord from the future Dyropuck and he has replaced Alexsi with an out of whack cyborg that is programmed to kill everyone in Lost Lake when it hears the keyword 'Banana Nut Muffins'.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Mao

Wow.  Over sexed much, guys?  I know the forum rating got bumped up to PG/PG-13 but seriously?

Daymond42

I'm still convinced that she's still giddy-happy about being able to do the "Faaaalllcoooooorrrr!!!" dragon ride bit. I'd be amused if that's all that happened. *nods*

joshofspam

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 18, 2010, 08:36:58 AM
Wow.  Over sexed much, guys?  I know the forum rating got bumped up to PG/PG-13 but seriously?

Maybe she just like to fly. >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.