04/18/2010 [DMFA#1107] - Overload! Overload!

Started by RandomMetaphysics, April 18, 2010, 12:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caswin

Quote from: Kattuccino on April 23, 2010, 12:52:56 AM
What's this malarkey about not wanting Alexsi to put out on the fist date but not a mention of Pyro? Clearly this is a thread full of males when everyone is concerned with Alexsi's judgement calls but thinks it's okay (or at least expects) for Pyro to be as much of a man-slut as possible.
Fair point.  Well, the first sentence, anyway; you lost me after "clearly".  I think the malarkey stems from the fact that we have seen the drastically-different, post-last-night Alexsi a few times now and had weeks to speculate as to what happened to bring about such a change in attitude, while we've only just now seen Pyroduck, who apart from not having been the subject of weeks of fidgety speculation, isn't behaving any differently than he normally does.  If he were, I don't know, extremely relaxed, cheerful and what-have-you, I expect they would both be under similar scrutiny.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

A. Lurker

Quote from: Caswin on April 23, 2010, 11:45:50 AM
If he were, I don't know, extremely relaxed, cheerful and what-have-you, I expect they would both be under similar scrutiny.

"Extremely relaxed, cheerful and what-have-you"...isn't that kind of Pyroduck's default state? In other words, would we be able to tell the difference? ;)

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: A. Lurker on April 24, 2010, 05:30:39 AM
Quote from: Caswin on April 23, 2010, 11:45:50 AMIf he were, I don't know, extremely relaxed, cheerful and what-have-you, I expect they would both be under similar scrutiny.
"Extremely relaxed, cheerful and what-have-you"...isn't that kind of Pyroduck's default state? In other words, would we be able to tell the difference? ;)

He's not farting rainbows though - so there would be a difference.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on April 24, 2010, 09:40:43 AM
He's not farting rainbows though -

Sounds like you've been watching some SecondLife gestures.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: AmigaDragon on April 24, 2010, 06:48:23 PM
Quote from: Anker Steadfast on April 24, 2010, 09:40:43 AMHe's not farting rainbows though
Sounds like you've been watching some SecondLife gestures.

I actually hadn't, but I take it there's a rainbow fart animation then ? :D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

AmigaDragon

This isn't quite the one I was recalling, that one had the "Reading Rainbow" theme instead of a fart sound.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen