04/11/10 [DMFA #1104] - Kria's Haty Adventures

Started by Lisky, April 10, 2010, 10:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Kria in a top-hat = <3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Basilisk on April 10, 2010, 10:52:34 PM
Kria in a top-hat = <3

So THAT'S where it went!  Naughty hat!  Naughty!

"Hey there happy"--where does she get these lines?

Arcblade

Bahaha.  Oh dear.  Looks like Abel isn't getting his double dose of sunshine after all. 

At least Kria's smiling.  Although that could quickly turn into a "I'm going to rip your arms out" grin. 

Wanderer

And now the moment everyone's been anticipating ever since Dan asked Matilda out on a date.

InsanityRequiem

That face Dan has? That's the ultimate face of shattered happiness. It is a face that will come upon the unwary in their grandest moments. Kria is the harbinger of the face of shattered happiness.

The top-hat makes it betterer.
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

Chairtastic

Quote from: InsanityRequiem on April 10, 2010, 11:07:16 PM
Kria is the harbinger of the face of shattered happiness.
I agree with that.
Wait, what happened to her eye markings? :U

Also: that hat totally clashes with Kria's hair. :B

joshofspam

Of course this should come as no surprise, after all she was spying on JY-JY.

All that spying for the counsel while going over her lot in life and when Jyras changes all her worries go away. It's true that some jobs have their perks, darn if I know any though. :P

Now is this going to be a threat  :kruger, a casual warning :<, Kria trying to get in the action :boogie, or possibly more words of wisdom like Abel sometimes gives Dan :mowhappy?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

RandomMetaphysics

Quote from: Meany on April 10, 2010, 11:11:24 PM
I agree with that.

And yet... she can still pull it off somehow.

I agree with you InsanityRequiem, Kria does that to some people. However, it just makes her all the more awesome >:3

I cannot stop giggling to myself about the last panel. Dan's face is priceless.
Props to Amber :mowcookie
Another epic win.

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Scrap Fish

Well, now we get to see which option Kira chooses.

*grabs popcorn and sits down to watch with Fi*

Just spreading the confusion around. There's enough for everybody!

RandomMetaphysics

Quote from: AmigaDragon on April 10, 2010, 11:41:48 PM
That face looks like Kria-the-flirt again.
If I recall correctly, someone put out a rather funny suggestion - Kria might come to the conclusion that Dan is a harem man.

Also, I said that something was coming a while back and it would blow us all out of the water... something tells me its coming up. Really soon.

*Reaches for some popcorn*
Quote from: Scrap Fish on April 10, 2010, 11:54:46 PM
Well, now we get to see which option Kira chooses.

*grabs popcorn and sits down to watch with Fi*
Hey! My popcorn :U

Caswin

Now I think we've established very, very well that I've never liked Kria as a person, on account of, y'know, the mass murder, but... darn it, this isn't helping.  Or hurting.  You know what I mean.  Bad hat!
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

AmigaDragon

She has killed entire villages or countries (mass murder)? Or are you just referring to multiple individual murders (more like serial killer/assassin status)?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

liari

>:3  This is either going to be very bad or very good....actually, let me rephrase: this will either end very well for Dan or very badly.  Either way I have the feeling we shall be greatly amused.

Caswin

Quote from: AmigaDragon on April 11, 2010, 12:10:49 AM
She has killed entire villages or countries (mass murder)? Or are you just referring to multiple individual murders (more like serial killer/assassin status)?
Serial killer.  I might not be using the term correctly, though I'm fairly sure that killing an entire nation isn't necessary to qualify.

(Up too late...)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Chakat Blackspots

She's got her tongue sticking out, she's gonna be teasing him I bet.

Quote from: Meany on April 10, 2010, 11:11:24 PM
I agree with that.

Not quite, green is a complimentary color to red.

Anker Steadfast

Methinks Kria is in a silly mood.

I'm looking forward to how our local fraggle god will handle this situation.
It certainly has a lot of possibilities.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

SCKnight14

This is going to turn out well.  Where's Judge Dredd when you need him!?

Drayco84

The previous button on the main page skips to comic 1102... DON'T HURT ME!

And wow... This happened a lot sooner than what I expected... Well, at least we know where the hat went!

Rafe

Let's hope that Kria isn't going to be too upset, after all, Dan is supposed to be Lorenda's boyfriend now.

Kria does have some pretty deeply held notions about fidelity,  Remember what she did to Lorenda's father.
Rafe

Drayco84

Quote from: Rafe on April 11, 2010, 01:48:29 AM
Kria does have some pretty deeply held notions about fidelity,  Remember what she did to Lorenda's father.
That may have also been the pregnancy hormones too...

Regardless, the time for debate is over, and now there's only one thing left to do...

COME ON UP AND PLACE YOUR BETS, PEOPLE! I GOT 10:1 ODDS DAN LIVES, BUT 2:1 ODDS THAT HE GETS HORRIBLY, BUT COMICALLY BEATEN! (And before you ask, NO, I don't know how odds work.)

SoWhatIfImFurry

Awww man, the shit has officially hit the fan...

mad_pooka

Hello, I have been reading this comic for a few years now, but I hadn't posted before and may not again. I may had missed something, but was Dan actually told he was Lorenda's pretend boyfriend?

Rafe

Quote from: mad_pooka on April 11, 2010, 02:03:14 AM
Hello, I have been reading this comic for a few years now, but I hadn't posted before and may not again. I may had missed something, but was Dan actually told he was Lorenda's pretend boyfriend?

Yes, but Kria doesn't know about the pretend part.
Rafe

ooklah

D: BAD HAT!! BAD!! but it does add instant sexy-awesome to Kira.

Kira looks playful. Also, how long has she been spying on him? All night? (the 8-ball points to... yes)

Does Dan even know he's Lorenda's Pretend boyfriend?

<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

mad_pooka

Quote from: Rafe on April 11, 2010, 02:09:05 AM
Quote from: mad_pooka on April 11, 2010, 02:03:14 AM

Yes, but Kria doesn't know about the pretend part.

Ah thank you, I figured Kira wouldn't know sense she was the one they're tricking, but I wasn't sure about Dan : )

Madd the Sane

Is it just me, or did Dan go pale in the third panel?

OT: the title should be spelled "hatty" :B
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Congo Jack

Quote from: kusanagi-sama on April 11, 2010, 12:34:29 AM
She's got her tongue sticking out, she's gonna be teasing him I bet.

Or just hungry.  :mowcookie

Also: Good sence on Dan's part, he instantly recognized what's wrong.
His optiong now:
1. Roll initiative.
2. Roll diplomathy.
3. Roll over and play dead.
:mowwink

Thirty Second Artbomb

My first thought, upon seeing Dan's face in the last panel: [Insert record scratch here.]

A. Lurker

Curiously enough, I find myself wondering a bit if that actually is Kria we're seeing.

I mean, sure, it could be. But that she's showing up so promptly after all the recent discussion about how she's going to react once she discovers Dan 'cheating' on Lorenda raises my suspicions a bit -- is that Kria now, or is it somebody else just pretending to be her? After all, this is a setting with shapeshifters who occasionally do just that...