Beep Beep I'm a Jeep

Started by otaku999, March 20, 2010, 06:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otaku999

Hey there everybody! I'm a new member here! I've been a fan of DMFA for a few years now, and I finally decided to join the forums. Mostly for roleplay purposes.

Um... yeah. So you can call me Otaku, Taku, Hannah, whatever, really. In case the name didn't tip you off I'm an anime dork, big time. I love rambling on and on about my characters, so be warned. It's kind of hard to get me to stop once I've started.

So... I hope I can make lotsa friends here.

bill

Mao

Suwako

Quote from: otaku999 on March 20, 2010, 06:21:55 PM
Hey there everybody! I'm a new member here! I've been a fan of DMFA for a few years now, and I finally decided to join the forums. Mostly for roleplay purposes.

Um... yeah. So you can call me Otaku, Taku, Hannah, whatever, really. In case the name didn't tip you off I'm an anime dork, big time. I love rambling on and on about my characters, so be warned. It's kind of hard to get me to stop once I've started.

Oh my god it is
Hannah

otaku999

Quote from: Tytaj on March 20, 2010, 07:11:24 PM
Quote from: otaku999 on March 20, 2010, 06:21:55 PM

Oh my god it is
Hannah

Psh, I WISH I was that awesome.

Sunblink

If you're a jeep, can I be this car? :<

Oh, but welcome to the forums. :3 *hands complimentary gift basket filled with plushies, cake, and flowers* If you do spend some time in the RP forums, I hope I see you there. I haven't been active at all due to stupid real life things, but eventually. Eventually!

Kipiru

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 22, 2010, 09:37:27 AM

I somehow picture you more like this Keats

Hi Hannah,
     Welcome to the Wacky Races Car Garrage, I'm sure you'll find your place here. I myself am this  :mowhappy

Sunblink

Quote from: Kipiru on March 22, 2010, 09:55:05 AM
I somehow picture you more like this Keats

I don't know, it might be - wait...

OMG

You're right, Kipiru. This is the best car ever.

otaku999

Oh, but welcome to the forums. :3 *hands complimentary gift basket filled with plushies, cake, and flowers*

YAY! MY THREE FAVORITE THINGS!  :boogie

And also YAY! We're all cars!

bill

wrong, jeeps are not cars.

Discuss.

Shachza

Welcome to the forums Hannah!  Good to see you're OK after that face blasting.   :3

Oh, but welcome to the forums. :3 *hands complimentary gift basket filled with plushies, cake, and flowers* If you do spend some time in the RP forums, I hope I see you there. I haven't been active at all due to stupid real life things, but eventually. Eventually!

Ooooh!  Can I be THIS CAR?!

*Revs engine*
*Air starts smelling like daisies*
*Hummer behind me melts into slag*
            <-- #1 that is!