Dungeons and Dragons

Started by Cogidubnus, January 25, 2010, 07:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradypodidae

Quote from: Andromeda on September 27, 2010, 12:39:46 AM
I need to apologize to everyone for yesterday's game. 

If you wish, but for myself no apology needed. There are things that happen in life that take precedence over a game. I am just happy you are still with us on this adventure!

:hug
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

Quote from: Andromeda on September 27, 2010, 12:39:46 AM
I need to apologize to everyone for yesterday's game. 
P.B. is right . disasters happen it's not your fault. R.L. will trump Online Life when the need arises and people who don't understand that maybe living in an imagery world like evanescence described in there song.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

Announcment:
   Huh, I thought I told you guys alreay, but apparently not. I am going to be gone saturday the 9th, week after this next game. So, no game that day.

Sorry for not telling you guys earlier, I thought I already did :<

bradypodidae

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on September 30, 2010, 12:54:59 PM
Announcment:
   Huh, I thought I told you guys alreay, but apparently not. I am going to be gone saturday the 9th, week after this next game. So, no game that day.

Sorry for not telling you guys earlier, I thought I already did :<

You did mention it last session, although i do not know who was around when you did. No problem, hope the 9th is good to you...

Avi by Tabi

USMC

techmaster-glitch

Alright, just a last-minute double-check, but yes, there is supposed to be a session today...but it is also apparently Brady's birthday today, which I did not know. Are you still gonna be able to make it brady, or should today's session be called off? (since the new player is coming in, I don't want anyone to miss the session)

e_voyager

sorry i can't make it today i don't think send me the log though so i can keep up
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

. . . *sigh*

I'd really rather not have the session introducing a new player while missing another, but...are you sure you're okay with that, E?

Ghostwish

Well, once again, the forums isn't emailing me. I dunno if my email is dropping it, the forums doesn't like me, or maybe Boxy and Darkmoon are in a conspiracy against me, but eh, I'll figure it out.

Andromeda - Whacha apologizing for? Your kitchen was attempting to do a bonfire impression. I think that takes just a little precedence over a D&D game. ;)

bradypodidae

*Old fart arrives for the session*

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Ghostwish

Draken

In other news, it appears that my character has gone from chaos-neutral to chaos-good.  Seriously, he's been giving away gold and pricey things like mad, has tried to make a new guard friend happy, has been given a chance at sanity thanks to a lightning-zapped-sausage loving fox, one that he went berserk over when Frisk was kicked aside, and saved a freaking MUMMY.  Was even trying to convince him to take a moment to hide out to keep other passengers from freaking (Roon notified the guard of potential panic attack to boot).

If that is not chaos-good, I don't know what is >.>

Though he was singing Wierd Al at the top of his lungs.  So that might push him back to evil?
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

techmaster-glitch

A bit of a late announcement, but the game -should- be on today (assuming my fingers don't die on me), three/four hours from the time of this post. Hope to see everyone there!

techmaster-glitch

Game on tomorrow, although since Andromeda will be leaving early, we might want to try ad start a little earlier if everyone can.

e_voyager

well as you know work the night sift so i tend to head out to work around 11 o'clock most nights at latest.

techmaster-glitch

Yeah, I figured on that, so we likely won't be able to start earlier than normal, but oh well..

techmaster-glitch

Announcement:
  There may or may not be a game this saturday. I'm leaning towards probably not, as on top of not having Andromeda, my family might be going to get pumpkins for halloween (yes, a day before, I know). So yeah. There -could- be a session saturday, but it's not likely.

bradypodidae

Thanks for the heads up, soon-to-be Birthday boy...

Want to just call it off so everyone can make alternate plans?

Avi by Tabi

USMC

techmaster-glitch

...You know, that is probably best, good idea.

Okay, the game on saturday is officially called off!

(oh, and thanks :3 )

Inumo

So... I've played Pathfinder, and I've seen so many anecdotal stories of D&D that I figure it's time I try it out. Only problem is, my schedule is absolute crap... I figured I'd ask to see if there are any open games first, and find out when they're running. Are there any open games?

VAE

Quote from: Inumo on October 28, 2010, 11:18:45 PM
So... I've played Pathfinder, and I've seen so many anecdotal stories of D&D that I figure it's time I try it out. Only problem is, my schedule is absolute crap... I figured I'd ask to see if there are any open games first, and find out when they're running. Are there any open games?
DnDMFA me meany Liatai Saphroneth Ghostwish - currently saturday evening GMT normally thursday 7PM GMT
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Techcubi

Quote from: danman on October 29, 2010, 06:26:17 AM
Quote from: Inumo on October 28, 2010, 11:18:45 PM
DnDMFA me meany Liatai Saphroneth Ghostwish - currently saturday evening GMT normally thursday 7PM GMT

DnDMFA?

VAE

oh, that's a port of DMFA stuffs into DnD3.5... so far highly experimental, and done by me saphroneth liatai and meany
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Techcubi

Huh...So, there are any text-based DND 3.5 games I can join, so I don't have to download stuff?

VAE

erm... uh... we use MapTool.... 3.5 is hard to play without figures
Saphroneth

techmaster-glitch

Yeah. Get MapTool from the first page of this thread, it's worth it. Just a download and extract, no install, java-based. Just be sure to get the "b63" version, since that's the one most of us are on.

Andromeda

well.. phooey.. what am I supposed to do today then...
Well, excuse me for being a mere mortal.

Ghostwish

Andromeda

OMG!  I have to take those down!

Techcubi

So, does anyone have an open spot?

Andromeda

Mm... tasty, new blood.  hehe...  Ask Tech.