Dungeons and Dragons

Started by Cogidubnus, January 25, 2010, 07:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draken

Uhm....Hi?  I finally have a working computer again!  But I have a minor problem:  I....forgot the server name for the chat area....
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Ghostwish

*casts regeneration on tech's computer* :O

Ghostwish

How the heck did I miss Draken's post? I'm half-willing to chalk that one up to the mighty lag monster.

Anyway, that brings an update to my game. Draken is back, so his slot is closed again. Awesome backstories will be required in order to be considered. ;)

Techcubi

Anyone got any games I could I join? I've finally got Irc.

VAE

You might join my DnDMFA group if you aren't afraid of silliness, experimentation and sometimes, 10 minute turn disease.
Come to #argument_atrium on boxy's server some day and see for yourself  ^^'
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Techcubi

How do I find Boxy's server...?

e_voyager

IRC://irc.llearch.net i believe but he has a link in his signature as well i think
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bradypodidae

techmastergltch: I am ill today. Not sure if I will be able to sit in the game today. I'm off to lay down for a while. Will let you know one way or another later today.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Ghostwish

e_voyager

i am up and running ready for today's game.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

More bad news folks, in addition to the game being off the day after christmas, the game is -also- going to have to be off the saturday after New Year's (and all days in between, I'm visiting family from after christmas to New Year's). However, that doesn't mean we have to miss a game completely, we may be able to reschedule. After the monday after New Year's (and before the next saturday), what days does everyone have free?

Ghostwish

I'll be available until the 5th. This works out fine, I'm not sure yet, but I may be AWOL around New Years.

Draken

Greetings all.  Feels like I just got back, and now I have bad news again.  Due to a family crisis of sorts, I have lost the net ability I once enjoyed.  As such, my times on the D&D front may now be very very limited.  The privacy and length of time I could be on the internet has been greatly slashed, not to mention the effects of said crisis coming into play.  I will look into the matter further, and if it comes to be that I will be unable to join the games as I once did in past, I am afraid I will have to pull out a grand deal sooner than I could have ever wanted.
Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Ghostwish

Blimey. >< Hope things sort themselves out soon!

Meany

What Ghost said.  But delivered with hugs and cookies. :<

e_voyager

i will not be here the 8. i have a personal matter to attend to.

Ghostwish

Heads up!

No game this thursday. I'm off on family time.

Techcubi

Well, I guess I could try doing my own Campaign, unless anyone else has an open campaign.

Meany

I do. :U  Depending on whether or not you mind downloading a few d20 Modern splatbooks.

Techcubi

Alright. So, when does the next session begin, Meany?

Meany

bradypodidae

techmaster-glitch:

This Saturday is New Year's Day. I will be busy with family related events like dinner. I think it is highly problematic that I will not be available for a game session until late (my time) that evening.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

techmaster-glitch

Erp! From my announcement from a few days ago;

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on December 23, 2010, 02:09:42 AM
More bad news folks, in addition to the game being off the day after christmas, the game is -also- going to have to be off the saturday after New Year's (and all days in between, I'm visiting family from after christmas to New Year's).

Is supposed to be in reference to that very saturday, January 1st. So, game's already called off. No worries.

Draken

Yeah, ignore my post of DOOOOOM.  Family thing is still going on, but I have given free reign of computer on monday nights, as well as administrative access.

So...yeah.
Go get'em, Jy!

techmaster-glitch

Alright, everyone. Let's see if we can get this ball rolling. I'd like to shoot for a game tomorrow, though E is already confirmed as not being able to attend. One person missing isn't too big of a deal, but there's also a chance Ghost won't be able to come around, either. If he can't, then there's no game. If he does, then we're good. Unfortunately, I don't have anything more definative than that at the moment, so we're just on the fence. We'll see how things work out tomorrow.

bradypodidae

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on January 07, 2011, 04:19:25 PM
Alright, everyone. Let's see if we can get this ball rolling. I'd like to shoot for a game tomorrow, though E is already confirmed as not being able to attend. One person missing isn't too big of a deal, but there's also a chance Ghost won't be able to come around, either. If he can't, then there's no game. If he does, then we're good. Unfortunately, I don't have anything more definitive than that at the moment, so we're just on the fence. We'll see how things work out tomorrow.

I have things to do today, but I should be done in time for the game. Maybe a tad late; less than an hour.

I hope...

Avi by Tabi

USMC

techmaster-glitch

Whups, forgot to post earier, but we should be having a game tomorrow (today for some of you?), and we will be starting on a new adventure! (if we don't get too caught up with getting all the characters up to speed, that is :B )

e_voyager

i'm good for today just let me set my alarm so that i can be in time. that 4 pm central right?

techmaster-glitch

Announcement to my players;

There is no game tomorrow. My computer is mostly working again, but I still need to set things up so that I can host a MapTool server, and that's going to take awhile because I can't figure out how I did it the first time (not remember, figure out--I had checked the configurations sometime well before this crash and none of it made sense. Everything worked, but it looked like it shouldn't have). So yeah. We'll see about next week.

bradypodidae

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on January 21, 2011, 04:43:22 PM
Announcement to my players;

There is no game tomorrow. My computer is mostly working again, but I still need to set things up so that I can host a MapTool server, and that's going to take awhile because I can't figure out how I did it the first time (not remember, figure out--I had checked the configurations sometime well before this crash and none of it made sense. Everything worked, but it looked like it shouldn't have). So yeah. We'll see about next week.

Noted and good luck.

I will be leaving for Colorado Monday (24 Jan) and will not return until 10 Feb. This is a "vacation" trip and I will have my laptop with me, so I may be able to join the games on 29 Jan and 5 Feb. No promises. I should have an idea if I can participate or not at least a few days in advance of each game and will inform all accordingly.

If you happen to be in the Vail - Beaver Creek, Colorado area over the next few weeks, look for me! I will be hanging out at the place they call the "Bunny Slope." That's where all the Playboy Girls hang out, right?

Avi by Tabi

USMC