No i'm not gay
24 (32.9%)
What's gay?
12 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 61

tumaru

thegayhare

Arcblade

I don't have to be gay to go for Abel.   :mowwink  If I were a guy, tho', would definitely be gay for Abel. 

The_one_who_is_odd

Well of course I am who isnt?

Netrogo

Is it still gay if he turns into a she first?
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

AmigaDragon

That would be only superficial appearance.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Caswin

I'm not gay and I don't like him anyhow.  Which button do I press? :<
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Bjalf

Quote from: Caswin on January 25, 2010, 07:55:37 AM
I'm not gay and I don't like him anyhow.  Which button do I press? :<

Power button on computer.

:P

candide

Quote from: thegayhare on January 24, 2010, 11:40:18 PMwell that's a given right?
Ditto here.   :mowhappy

Quote from: Netrogo on January 25, 2010, 02:09:03 AMIs it still gay if he turns into a she first?
Wellll... as those of us In The Know can tell you, males have a rather different, well, "energy" than females.  The old 4-element model works well here.  Men are fire, air; Women are water; earth.  Even the nelliest queens still have that fiery male energy, especially when  :censored :censored or even when :censored :censored :censored, believe it or not.

iceick

Who the frig pressed "What's gay?" I mean seriously if you don't know GRAB A DICTIONARY.

Mao

Who the frig is the poster who doesn't have a sense of humor?  I mean seriously, if you don't have one, GET ONE.

iceick

Sorry, I left my sense of humor at work last night, but don't worry I just went and picked it back up.

Keleth

I don't understand.

HOW U MINE FOR FISH? :<
Help! I'm gay!

theflanman

It's still not confirmed (as of now) if he is or not, he's just...ambiguous.  :U

iceick

That doesn't mean people can't be gay for him though. For example I'm strait, but I've had at lease a half-dozen guys hit on me before. :erk

theflanman

yes, I know, I was just saying is all.  :3

iceick

Mommy, that man reached to hold my hand,
wanted to give me a back rub, reaced over to give me a hug,
tried to kiss me fast, reached to grab my :censored...
maybe I should stop the poem while I'm behind.
:scaredkitty

theflanman

Ah think Abel is a pretty cool guy, eh's ambiguously gay doesn't afraid of stereotypes.

candide

Quote from: iceick on January 25, 2010, 04:38:46 PMThat doesn't mean people can't be gay for him though. For example I'm strait, but I've had at lease a half-dozen guys hit on me before. :erk
Then you must be very cute, otherwise they would've ignored you.

We gay guys are still men, and like other men, we only tend to look at/go after the really attractive ones.

Take it as high praise.

Kenji

What's gay? Is that like a cake or something?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Attic Rat

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 25, 2010, 08:20:40 PM
Quote from: Kenji on January 25, 2010, 08:12:41 PM
What's gay? Is that like a cake or something?

Happy.

A particular type of carefree happiness is what "gay" used to mean, but once a word has been popularly misused, it can never quite regain its  true meaning. We have to throw it away and make up a new one to replace it.

Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Shachza

I started to respond that "even Abel couldn't make me gay," but then I had a scary thought: at what point does definitive knowledge of hetero-ness become denial of gay-ness?
            <-- #1 that is!

iceick

Quote from: candide on January 25, 2010, 06:46:16 PM
Quote from: iceick on January 25, 2010, 04:38:46 PMThat doesn't mean people can't be gay for him though. For example I'm strait, but I've had at lease a half-dozen guys hit on me before. :erk

We gay guys are still men, and like other men, we only tend to look at/go after the really attractive ones.

Take it as high praise.
Either that or my personality (which now has cougars chasing after me :mowdizzy ), but of course I never really saw myself as attractive (even when I had to hop on my bike to get away from all the girls wanting to date me).

Jasonrevall

Heck yeah I'm gay for Abel. I mean have you seen that bod? He's gorgeous! Though his personality would grate after awhile.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Les

Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

iceick

True, so true. Of course that picture makes me feel bad for Pyroduck.

Ry

Who isn't gay for Abel?  I'm sure some women would be willing to go gay for femme!Abel, too.   :mowhappy

Les

Quote from: Ry on January 26, 2010, 04:57:24 AM
Who isn't gay for Abel?  I'm sure some women would be willing to go gay for femme!Abel, too.   :mowhappy

After the recent update I'm sure there are some women who are gay for Seme now to.   >:3
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

candide

Quote from: iceick on January 25, 2010, 11:17:24 PM
Quote from: candide on January 25, 2010, 06:46:16 PM

Take it as high praise.
Either that or my personality (which now has cougars chasing after me :mowdizzy ), but of course I never really saw myself as attractive (even when I had to hop on my bike to get away from all the girls wanting to date me).

You're young.  You're attractive and/or have a nice personality.  So much so that even gay men are attracted to you, even though you're hetero.  And women of all ages are throwing themselves at you.

And this is a problem ... how, exactly?
:mowcookie :mowcookie :mowcookie

Seriously, if I'd had men & women throwing themselves at me when I was in my 20's?  I'd have taken it as an opportunity to practice my flirting, being romantic, and ... um ...  :censored :censored technique.   :mowwink