Unicorn rises from the dead!

Started by Kipiru, December 03, 2009, 08:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipiru

This is the second time this year I've fallen off the face of the Earth. This time it was due to being down with some fierce flu that rendered me useless for the better part of a month. Freaky thing, just when i thought I was coming out of it and it hit me even harder. And it all happened at the worst time ever- during my final exams at my university. Cost me one of them too. Hopefully though now things are getting better and I'll be back for good this time. My apologies for all those who are expecting art from me- as soon as I'm at full strength again you'll be getting some cool stuff from me  :mowwink

Tapewolf

Glad to hear you're okay... I was starting to get quite worried there.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

techmaster-glitch

Undead unicorn! Undead unicorn! :O

Seriously, good to see you around again, kip :) And man, that sucks; losing a final exam to the flu? I hope they give you some other options to compensate for it...

Lysander

Yeah, that doesn't sound too pleasant... Good to see you back and in high spirits again!   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Sprocketsdance

Kipiru!!! :tighthug Glad you see you're back!!  :boogie Sorry about the exam  :< not cool but I'm glad you survived the flu  :mowhappy

Zedd

Gabi

Welcome back! If you are, indeed, back. I hope everything goes well for you from now on.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly