Information-dead (totally)

Started by information-dead, March 05, 2009, 11:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

information-dead

hey. i'm information dead. sometimes i may seem a little bit stupid, as my name suggests, but please don't flame me for it. so...... hi?

Drase

I'd just suggest you read the rules and then you should be able to make it out alive 

Hopefully

:grave

Jairus

We won't flame you for stupidity... outside of The Villa. To tell the truth, we tend to be rather polite about stupidity, especially when you're up front about it. We'll... just... say... everything... slower... for... you.

Meanwhile, enjoy yourself, read the rules, be friendly to the mods, don't piss off the mods, beware the Boxy one and those who would give you advice and seem friendly (for they are of Evil, and not to be trusted).

Oh, and "welcome to the mansion!"
      - Pagan

Quote from: Drase on March 05, 2009, 11:37:36 PM
I'd just suggest you read the rules and then you should be able to make it out alive 

Hopefully

Now now, Drase, don't frighten the poor thing... there will be plenty of time for that later...
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Pagan

It has been mentioned, but it bears repeating, read the rules. Beware the mod, the insane, and the Box. How did you come here, by the way?

Welcome to the Mansion.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Drase

Quote from: Jairus on March 05, 2009, 11:39:50 PM
Quote from: Drase on March 05, 2009, 11:37:36 PM

Hopefully

Now now, Drase, don't frighten the poor thing... there will be plenty of time for that later...

Just havin some fun... That and I finally clicked on the 'more' button for the smileys and... well... Was not aware of the smiley awesomeness we had...

By the way, I count as insane. In case you didnt know.

Damaris

*rolls eyes*

I wouldn't go with insane.  Let's work on being around a bit longer before we work on scaring the newer newbies, 'kay?

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Drase

Actually my comment about my sanity has nothing to do with how long I've been on this site.

Brunhidden

no, we wont flame you, were just going to crush your mind in a polite and fun way
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jairus

Quote from: Brunhidden on March 06, 2009, 12:44:13 AM
no, we wont flame you, were just going to crush your mind in a polite and fun way
Brunhidden: Couldn't I just mind-crush him?
Jairus: You can't fix all your problems by mind-crushing people!
Brunhidden: Oh, come on! Just one little mind-crush, it'll barely hurt him.
Jairus: No! Bad Brun! No mind-crush!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Brunhidden

no, not the rolled up newspaper! please have mercy!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jairus on March 05, 2009, 11:39:50 PM
We won't flame you for stupidity… outside of The Villa. To tell the truth, we tend to be rather polite about stupidity, especially when you're up front about it. We'll… just… say… everything… slower… for… you.

My mug at this point is a grinfactor one. It says: "Please Do Not Be Intimidated By My Superior Intellect - I. Will. Speak. Very. Slowly."

This is strangely applicable, no? ;-]

Edit:
Looking for that image, I found this one, which amused me. They have some good shirts on there...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShadesFox

Since when did any of us agree not to flame people?

*picks up his flame thrower*
The All Purpose Fox

Drase

Fire does fix a lot of problems...

llearch, might want to speak loudly if you're gonna speak slowly. Some of us can't hear you all the way from wherever you are.

Jairus

Quote from: Drase on March 06, 2009, 03:22:56 AM

llearch, might want to speak loudly if you're gonna speak slowly. Some of us can't hear you all the way from wherever you are.
It's not so much a matter of volume as it is one of enunciation. You could be the loudest person in the world, and people wouldn't understand you because you are not speaking clearly (or because their ear drums exploded). Enunciation and volume: two very important things for a stage actor.

Drase

Quote from: Jairus on March 06, 2009, 03:25:05 AM
Quote from: Drase on March 06, 2009, 03:22:56 AM

It's not so much a matter of volume as it is one of enunciation. You could be the loudest person in the world, and people wouldn't understand you because you are not speaking clearly (or because their ear drums exploded). Enunciation and volume: two very important things for a stage actor.

... I'd be quite amused at llearch yelling slowly and making no sense.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I don't yell. I speak. And if you're not listening, then that's just too bad. For you.

Brunhidden

also be sure to use smaller words, you wart-hog-faced-buffoon

llearch n'n'daCorna

To the pain? I don't think I'm quite familiar with that phrase...

Brunhidden

Jarius does, but in a room of mostly furs that usually entails a water spray bottle, rolled up newspaper, and possibly a vacuum cleaner or a choke chain

Noone

Welcome aboard, be sure to have fun while you're here. Oh, and never eat any muffins you are offered here, ever. Unless of course, you want to use them as black powder, then it's okay I guess.

Lysander

A water spray bottle and a vacuum cleaner? I am intrigued by this room...

And so, this one welcomes thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

Riiight, we've scared the newcomer out of his witts- check!
We've shown we are friendly  :rolleyes- check!
That's all I think! Welcome!

Jairus

Quote from: Brunhidden on March 06, 2009, 09:28:34 AM
Jarius does, but in a room of mostly furs that usually entails a water spray bottle, rolled up newspaper, and possibly a vacuum cleaner or a choke chain
What you and your wife want to do in the bedroom is none of my business, Brun. Be sure to have a safe word, though, or else things could end tragically.

LionHeart

True that.

Welcome, new person, to this place - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Be sure to leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the secure storage provided, and hold onto your claim ticket.

Other than that, follow the rules, beware the box, and shun the frumious bandersnatch, and you should be fine.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy your time here.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jairus on March 07, 2009, 11:36:53 AM
What you and your wife want to do in the bedroom is none of my business, Brun. Be sure to have a safe word, though, or else things could end tragically.

And don't forget it. Things would have been so much better if Jesus hadn't forgotten the safe word....

Jairus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 07, 2009, 01:43:52 PM
Quote from: Jairus on March 07, 2009, 11:36:53 AM

And don't forget it. Things would have been so much better if Jesus hadn't forgotten the safe word....
*falls over laughing* Great, now I'll never be able to take Easter seriously again.

Hey, maybe "Easter" was the safeword?

Drase

Nah it was far more complicated, which is why he forgot it. "bunnies lay eggs on Easter"

Who knew it would catch on?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jairus on March 07, 2009, 01:53:52 PM
*falls over laughing* Great, now I'll never be able to take Easter seriously again.

Then my work here is done.