Hi, you, it's me!

Started by muse, March 11, 2009, 07:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muse

Hi. I'm Muse. I actually ran accross DMFA back before there was any color, then I lost any access to internet, and lost track. I'm now finished with it. (an exhaustingly hilarious three hours, that... or more.)
Er. I'm a 20-year old bisexual male who is VERY into cars, though I don't know jack about anything more than the basics of how they work.

My fursona is a coyote-hawk crossbreed

I have a dog and a cat.

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  Make sure you read the rules, be good, have fun and so forth.
Three hours to read the archives is pretty good going IMHO - I'm sure it took me longer than that, and the archive then was half the size it is now.  Have you also read Abel's Story?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gabi

OK, that's an unusual introduction... but since when has anything been normal on this forum? Welcome, muse.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Drase

I don't think that is too unusual, then again I've been on some strange forums...  But welcome. I'm fairly new here myself, it's fun.

Lisky

The local medic, soon to be doctor welcomes you to this place... be wary of anyone offering you warnings, they have an agenda... except me, i have no agenda for i'm a conscientious objector...
>.>
<.<
seriously...

oh, and watch out for the box... he's up to something

PS. medical treatment is on a seniority basis... so yea....

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Brunhidden

for some reason i am suspicious that you are an impostor, who created a fake username to just screw with us

however i am okay with that, and actually approve of it as a method to entertain the rest of us with your antics and whatnot.

also i am Brunhidden the Muse, it seems Jarius is also a muse of some sort, so there's already competition
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Brunhidden on March 12, 2009, 03:27:57 AM
for some reason i am suspicious that you are an impostor, who created a fake username to just screw with us

If so, he's a clever one. Or at least not totally stupid...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

clever and intelligent have about as much in common as dolphins and wolves

Jairus

Quote from: Brunhidden on March 12, 2009, 05:39:46 AM
clever and intelligent have about as much in common as dolphins and wolves
Well, let's see. They're both mammals, they both have been occasionally portrayed in media as positive forces, neither of them are as cute or cuddly as they seem...

Okay, I've got nothing else. So, yeah, dolphins and wolves don't have much in common. What were we talking about again?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Lysander

Hello Muse, that is a nice signature. This one welcomes thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Mao

Hi, me, it's you!  Err.. wait..  Anyway read rules, trust no one, particularly the box yadda yadda yadda.

muse

Quote from: Brunhidden on March 12, 2009, 03:27:57 AM

wait, what?
for real?
No, I swear. I'm new. I got my name from a story I wrote a looong while ago. the main character could not read minds, but he could kinda... I dunno... project his will upon others, and they would take it as thier own idea. the story sucked, the character didn't, and evolved into my forum persona.

Brunhidden

i meant no offense, you will get used to the random weird after a while

so, any questions or concerns so far?

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

bill

muse

Mmm.. nope. I'm good.
:mowninja <----dude... that's awesome.

Drase

click on the [more] button to get even more awesome smileys.  I like them

Pagan

Hello, hello. I see you've heard the warnings and the whatnots, so I'll not repeat others. Save for a warning about anyone linking you to a place called TV Tropes, because it will ruin your life.

Oh and...

Welcome to the Mansion.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!