Theft of a Character

Started by thegayhare, February 10, 2009, 03:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

For the last 2 days I've been seething with a quite rage...

I recently discovered my character was stolen and used blatantly used with out my permission.

I can't believe that some one would do that to me... on the one hand I'm flattered I didn't think I was well known enough to illicit theft but still it's just not right. I've worked hard and long to build up my reputation and I'll be damned if I'm going to let some one else just come along and ride on my cotton tail.

Here just look at this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvoEL35e1Zk

See... do you see how fox has stolen my character. Sure they changed the name, and the bunny's fur color but still... they stole my cookies. Look compare
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/508676/
See I'm the bunny that bakes cookies. How could they do this to me....

*sobs*

*giggles*
sorry I hope no one took any of that seriously

just say the movie this week end and I'm in a funny mood

Kipiru

Dude, you should sue them- no mercy! Sue them for all the cookies they have! Hell, I'm appointing myself as your lawyer! We are going to court- judge Bear Whitepaw is a fair one, he'll decide in our favor- no doubt there!

thegayhare

Quote from: Kipiru on February 10, 2009, 04:02:21 PM
Dude, you should sue them- no mercy! Sue them for all the cookies they have! Hell, I'm appointing myself as your lawyer! We are going to court- judge Bear Whitepaw is a fair one, he'll decide in our favor- no doubt there!

Good Idea

I should sue also to be included in the sequal... a gay romantic comedy title "Horton Hears a You Who."

Lisky

you have no idea how hard it is to not make a stupid joke or comment about this... i'm trying really hard, because i've got a couple... but for now, i'll just sit back and chuckle to myself...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Kipiru

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on February 11, 2009, 07:51:35 PM
you have no idea how hard it is to not make a stupid joke or comment about this... i'm trying really hard, because i've got a couple... but for now, i'll just sit back and chuckle to myself...

Don't hold back man- if you slip up we can sue you too! More cookies for us right.

Kasarn

The characters are different because TGH's cookie logs are distinctly phallic. Heat for 5 to 10 minutes and enjoy!

ShadesFox

Let the cookie apocalypse begin!  Character thieves shall burn under scalding dough!

PS: Is it a good sign or a bad sign that my new monitor is huge enough that all of TGH's post showed up with out scrolling X3
The All Purpose Fox

rabid_fox

One time, I wrote about a leather wearing chaos mathemagician who gloried all over the balls that ejaculated many potentials all around the hemisphere that happened when someone wasn't watching

God thither it.

Oh dear.

radarnocturn

Quote from: thegayhare on February 10, 2009, 03:07:26 PM
For the last 2 days I've been seething with a quite rage...

I recently discovered my character was stolen and used blatantly used with out my permission.

I can't believe that some one would do that to me... on the one hand I'm flattered I didn't think I was well known enough to illicit theft but still it's just not right. I've worked hard and long to build up my reputation and I'll be damned if I'm going to let some one else just come along and ride on my cotton tail.

Here just look at this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvoEL35e1Zk

See... do you see how fox has stolen my character. Sure they changed the name, and the bunny's fur color but still... they stole my cookies. Look compare
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/508676/
See I'm the bunny that bakes cookies. How could they do this to me....

You know, I saw the movie BEFORE reading this post (got it on dvd...hot roo milf!) and YOU, Thegayhare, were the one that I immediately thought of when I saw the bunny Vlad and heard Horton ask if the vlad was the evil vlad or the vlad who's a cute bunny who makes cookies.

*hugs* you do make the bestest cookies.

Turnsky

radar, be careful about posting to topics a month old or older, it's considered bad form to do so, and necroposting (as it's called) is bad manners, you prolly didn't know that, hence why i'm telling you, instead of watching you get a polite warning from our friendly team of ops, moderators, and assorted ne'er-do-wells
:U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Jairus

Quote from: Turnsky on March 12, 2009, 02:40:41 AM
radar, be careful about posting to topics a month old or older, it's considered bad form to do so, and necroposting (as it's called) is bad manners, you prolly didn't know that, hence why i'm telling you, instead of watching you get a polite warning from our friendly team of ops, moderators, and assorted ne'er-do-wells

Awwww... you mean we can't form an angry mob?  :< Darnit. *puts torch and pitchfork away*
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Jer-oh-me

Quote from: Jairus on March 12, 2009, 02:43:24 AM

Awwww... you mean we can't form an angry mob?  :< Darnit. *puts torch and pitchfork away*

Someone has to protect the newbies, and Turns is as good as anyone.

Jairus

Quote from: Jer-oh-me on March 12, 2009, 02:49:09 AM
Quote from: Jairus on March 12, 2009, 02:43:24 AM

Someone has to protect the newbies, and Turns is as good as anyone.
I wasn't gonna hurt the noob... I was just gonna scare him straight, that's all. Even though it probably wouldn't work. Besides, we weren't going to exclude him from the angry mob: I've got a special polished pitchfork just for him all ready and raring to go. It's all part of the Clockwork hazing ritual: the Angry Mob Against Some Random Topic That Has Attracted Our Short Attention Spans Long Enough For Us To Get Properly Riled Up About It Before We Forget About It And Move On To Playing Silly Games And Just Being Weird In General! Or the AMASRTTHAOSASLEFUTGPRUAIBWFAIAMOTPSGAJBWIG!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

llearch n'n'daCorna

Radar isn't a noob, or even a newbie. He's been registered for over a year. Re-registered, possibly, for I remember him from way back. I'd guess this one was an oversight.

And it won't happen again. Will it?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

radarnocturn

Only reason I posted to this was because I saw it near the top of the list on the front page of the forum.  I didn't check the date and only posted to send a message on this topic to TGH, not to anybody else.